want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I agree. This intelligence report of yours that came to your thinking is good. God has the advanced way of thinking which is peace and sharing. Sharing is good God, amen. Thank you for bringing this reminder of the wonderful book, from the bible to our attention gustavchristianartist. I hate to say it though but we still live in an era in which we need armies and practicalities in ways of fighting fortifications.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree. This intelligence report of yours that came to your thinking is good. God has the advanced way of thinking which is peace and sharing. Sharing is good God, amen. Thank you for bringing this reminder of the wonderful book, from the bible to our attention gustavchristianartist. I hate to say it though but we still live in an era in which we need armies and practicalities in ways fighting fortifications.
talking about wars ive never known if to kill people in wars are right

Upvote 0