• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

We belong to the Father...

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by srp, Nov 3, 2012.

1. srp

srp Newbie

+4
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I had a vision one day. I was lying in bed, thinking of how we belong to the Father. I looked up and as I looked up, I saw my mother, who is in heaven, in spirit. I felt her love and Father Gods' love surrounding her shining down on me like rays of sunshine. My mother had an unbreakable smile on her face, a happiness of which I had never seen before.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. humblewatchman

humblewatchman Two greatest commandements are to love.

+66
    Christian
    Married
    That was a nice vision. It is interesting that you used the word "unbreakable".

3. srp

srp Newbie

+4
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I wasn't feeling well and my thoughts generally influence spirits, plus I had never seen this in my mother her whole life time.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  4. humblewatchman

+66
    Christian
    Married
    Was she aquainted with grief?

5. srp

srp Newbie

+4
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    No, she wasn't stricken with grief. When I saw her in spirit, it appeared to be a blissful happiness.

6. humblewatchman

+66
    Christian
    Married
    I look forward to that bliss.
    I just asked about grief, because you said you had never seen this in her face before, and I have seen bliss on my own mothers face in this life.