We Are The Rulers In The Making

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is preparing us for administrating a thousand years of peace on this earth as He establishes the first truly righteous leadership under the righteous King, Jesus.

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life! 1 Corinthians 6:2-3

You have made them into a kingdom, priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth. Revelation 5:10

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is true, gospels. That's why, today, I was meditating on how we can bless God for the things He gives AND the things HE takes away. For the latter, it's only because He has greater things in mind to give us if we are faithful. Each step we take in the journey of faith leads to a bigger picture if we endure and are obedient. Praying now, gospels, for your promotion. To God be the glory.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, gospels :)
God is preparing us for administrating a thousand years of peace on this earth as He establishes the first truly righteous leadership under the righteous King, Jesus.
If I may, here, I would like to offer some things about what can help us to prepare to rule now and prepare us for how God has us ruling, later >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you,
but being examples to the flock."
(1 Peter 5:3)

This is how God's leaders rule now . . . by example.

And we who follow their example also rule by way of example.

And we have what God's word says to do "first of all" >

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

So . . . one thing I see here is how praying like this now helps us to live with "reverence" > first being attentive to God and honoring and appreciating Him . . . not first judging wrong people and being busy with criticizing them. This can help us, I consider, to prepare for what God means by ruling and judging the nations. We will not be merely judging and punishing wrong people and getting revenge.

So, now already we rule, by praying the way God wants, trusting God to do all He is able . . . while most of all reverencing Him.

And we have >

"And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." (Ephesians 5:2)

So, God desires for us to love one another and enemies the way Jesus on the cross was loving any and all people. And Jesus on the cross was "a sweet-smelling aroma". So, Jesus was pleasing to our Father, while Jesus did God's will. So, this too is how we need to become sweetly pleasing like Jesus, so we are first about being pleasing to our Father while we rule . . . here, now, and later.

So, our ruling is not first about controlling and judging and punishing and getting revenge or even rewarding ones who obey us. But first is loving God by being pleasing like Jesus, and this is how we relate like Jesus who is "gentle and lowly in heart" (in Matthew 11:28-30) >

"with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love," (Ephesians 4:2)

In my opinion, this is all related to how we need to rule now, so we reap so much more of this later.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We only get one round at this life to make the best or the worst of it. I believe my role and responsibilities in eternity will directly reflect how faithful I was on earth during my stay here. It's all the more reason why I want to please Him.

• Agree
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was meditating on how we can bless God for the things He gives AND the things HE takes away. For the latter, it's only because He has greater things in mind to give us if we are faithful.
This is how God rules us now. So, this is how we need to rule . . . by bringing people to better than whatever we might have them let go of.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe my role and responsibilities in eternity will directly reflect how faithful I was on earth during my stay here.
I have seen how when I am honorable and trustworthy with the people I have, then I have more and more people to be trusted with. There is more and more loving to do :) And we can win people's obedience, with our example.

It used to be I would say things to help people do what they were doing, but ones would object to me telling someone something > someone might say that so-and-so wasn't stupid; so the person did not need me telling the person what to do.

Actually, this can still happen, with my lady friend > not that she tells me to mind my own business, but I need to stay prayerful about if and how God will have her doing things I offer she can or should do. And be ready for when and how she does ask for help and wants to discuss something. Well . . . this is how I have been learning.

But . . . though there can be times when people don't do what I say, I keep doing things to help and serve. And it got to be that I was more or less the only one still serving in certain things in our church; ones not listening to me had moved on. So, anyone greatly desiring to help would see I was the one doing things; so then was when ones would come even pleading for me to tell them what to do or tell them where things are so they could help :)

And by then what helped is I was ready to be humble and helpful with helpers, not trying to take them over.

By the way . . . the person in charge of my serving can show up with just the thing or help I need, at times; I do not even say anything; I have been out of his sight needing something, and right then along he would come to hand me what I needed. I was awestruck. Whether I see him or not, I know he is there for me; and his wife is like this, too.

I can see God guides us in coordination with one another while we serve Him. There are times we discuss things, but also He can just have someone do exactly what we need when we need it.

Therefore, ruling well needs how God guides us according to all He knows is going on, along with what He might share with us about what is going on. And thank Him . . . while we are being ruled in His peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

A good ruler is well-ruled, I guess we could say.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is preparing us for administrating a thousand years of peace ...

I think in this case it is good to remember also this:

…But don't you be called 'Rabbi,' for one is your teacher, the Christ, and all of you are brothers. Call no man on the earth your father, for one is your Father, he who is in heaven. Neither be called masters, for one is your master, the Christ. But he who is greatest among you will be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Mat. 23:4-12

• Agree
Reactions: WDSobieski
Upvote 0