Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We who are saved are the nothings of this world, to paraphrase Paul. Further, those who are something in this world will see us in glory. In this way all things are balanced.

God chose us so that the whole world may know who God is.

No longer, one day, will there be any debates or wolves in sheep's clothing among our flocks.

David7818

Mar 20, 2018
sacramento
✟8,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We who are saved are the nothings of this world, to paraphrase Paul. Further, those who are something in this world will see us in glory. In this way all things are balanced.

No longer, one day, will there be any debates or wolves in sheep's clothing among our flocks.
Good post. For now it's good enough to eat amd drink ad marry and go to school watch tv and have fun. One thing though... my grandfather said that Lucifer has to see what voice is right and wrong..... he rea it in a book. The book also said that the first death was the death of an angel over romance or love... that the angel got killed.... and that the devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning...

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good post. For now it's good enough to eat amd drink ad marry and go to school watch tv and have fun. One thing though... my grandfather said that Lucifer has to see what voice is right and wrong..... he rea it in a book. The book also said that the first death was the death of an angel over romance or love... that the angel got killed.... and that the devil was a liar and a murderer from the beginning...

Many angels have fallen, and over what? Two things. One is because they see the beauty of women and fall. The other is what we see in Revelation 12, where one third of the morninstars fall with Satan to earth.

Revelation 12 has happened. The fallen ones lost the war. But their fight is not over yet. It is a Heavenly sting, a setup, from long ago.

From what I have observed, their disadvantage runs deep, because they have found themselves mortal, with false backgrounds and all... but do not know who they were, nor the time of their impending destruction

From my perspective, you mean Satan. I do not give Satan the name "lucifer" because that means morning star and lightbringer. Satan has never had any light in him, is the problem, he is the prince of darkness.

But, I know what you mean.

Reactions: David7818
Upvote 0

David7818

Mar 20, 2018
sacramento
✟8,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many angels have fallen, and over what? Two things. One is because they see the beauty of women and fall. The other is what we see in Revelation 12, where one third of the morninstars fall with Satan to earth.

Revelation 12 has happened. The fallen ones lost the war. But their fight is not over yet. It is a Heavenly sting, a setup, from long ago.

From what I have observed, their disadvantage runs deep, because they have found themselves mortal, with false backgrounds and all... but do not know who they were, nor the time of their impending destruction

From my perspective, you mean Satan. I do not give Satan the name "lucifer" because that means morning star and lightbringer. Satan has never had any light in him, is the problem, he is the prince of darkness.

But, I know what you mean.
Yeah they may be accusing Satan. Either they're right, or it's alie mixed with truth. Satan just may be bad, but being younger, he's bait, as some interpretations of the book of revelations think to slay or burn the lamb,or Jesus, who hasn't remained a lamb, his youth, and children. They just blame a lot of things on Satan and despise probably much of or all youth. My question is this: Can responsible adults see this and be against this? Anyone? They are intelligent beings who rule the world or earth and all life is intelligent, even children. They're living, breathing, thinking felling beings and have much potential, and Christ is as good as he can be.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

If we were nothing, then God would not have paid such a high price.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David7818

Mar 20, 2018
sacramento
✟8,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very good.
I liked your post that said Sais Satanis the dark prince, just can't find where it is. The elders and some Jews want to judge Satan and his angels of this and probably his demons or dark angels as well, or throw them into the lake of fire. They are wrong. They're hypocrites and there is another Satan, but he is good. He isn't a bad person, but youthful like Satan as well. The youth need to be together, this was God's vision for them, and God is good. Light IS good, just sometimes it judges either wrong or accordingly or hypocritically. The verse that says children respect your elders is wrong because the elders all want to kill the youth. We need to be together, and God won't have this, this slander and bad ways of the elders, he's good, so is the God of the city of heaven, which is forever. God's kingdom too should be forever, with his people and angels.

Upvote 0