We are standing in His presence on holy ground!

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around! Let us praise Jesus now! We are standing in His presence on holy ground!' (What a tremendous song that is but the truth of it is even greater)

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh my yes. I should repent for doubting my brothers here QB, in that they may be squandering what Jesus gives, , He gives us OPPORTUNITY to praise and lift Him up, , the Name that is above all else, , no principality can withstand his glory, , he is so extremely wonderful, as mortals, we can only praise Him just so far, when He is worthy of endless effort!!!

Oh praise His holy name, Jesus, God's extreme gift to man!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
May His Glory descend on us today and rise up within us. Amen!
Thank you Father for this brother who's contributions stirs the Gift to vigilance! Amen QB, yes, amen! Forgive my unbelief and neglect Lord, how long have I wasted my days on myself, , oh that the young would stake an early investment, the older resolve for the pure wine of His presence. We are uniformly under the daily mercy of God, the sojourners of hope, the vessels of his presence.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Father for this brother who's contributions stirs the Gift to vigilance! Amen QB, yes, amen! Forgive my unbelief and neglect Lord, how long have I wasted my days on myself, , oh that the young would stake an early investment, the older resolve for the pure wine of His presence. We are uniformly under the daily mercy of God, the sojourners of hope, the vessels of his presence.
You are enthusing me,'rocknanchor'. So good to fellowship with you here!

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0