shaheem white

Greetings in the Matchless Name Of Jesus!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ. I felt led to post this because as a Man Of God I am really troubled when I read about a Christian referring to himself/herself as a sinner. I know that one of the biggest issues we face in the body of Christ today is "Identity". and It's time for us to know who we are in Christ.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, real "born again" Christians need to see self as "...a new creature (creation) in Christ Jesus"; though we do sin as the song writer said: "only a sinner saved by grace". We always have the flesh and will sin upon occasion, but we are forgiven in our nature, and our new nature as a true "child of God" affects our heart to not want to indulge self, and now as "a man of God" live to honor and obey our Lord who suffered and died to redeem us to God ---right?.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ. I felt led to post this because as a Man Of God I am really troubled when I read about a Christian referring to himself/herself as a sinner. I know that one of the biggest issues we face in the body of Christ today is "Identity". and It's time for us to know who we are in Christ.

Yes I agree. I enjoyed reading this.

• Winner
Reactions: shaheem white
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The biggest issue with "The Church" today's is sin consciousness. A bunch of saints who have been bought with the precious blood of Christ that swear they can do nothing more than wallow in the mud.

Yes being born in the world and finding salvation, and going back into the world to rise from it again.

I had too "keep and eye"

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, real "born again" Christians need to see self as "...a new creature (creation) in Christ Jesus"; though we do sin as the song writer said: "only a sinner saved by grace". We always have the flesh and will sin upon occasion, but we are forgiven in our nature, and our new nature as a true "child of God" affects our heart to not want to indulge self, and now as "a man of God" live to honor and obey our Lord who suffered and died to redeem us to God ---right?.

Looks perfect.

• Winner
Upvote 0