Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So just a word of faith, from someone who left the faith and tried to be his own man (a famous philosopher). I was never even once nurtured by the world, in my falling away from the faith - not even once shown, faith in return. Coming back from the world was hard, but I did learn this one important lesson: faith is not simply a salute, to that which is at the head (the head of the faith), faith is a higher standard again.

What is the meaning of the higher standard we are held to? That is up to the Holy Spirit, but the point is: it is not up to us or the world or anyone, to imitate the faith (as if a cheap facsimile somehow does it justice or was even wanted to be that way). The Holy Spirit, is never going to say "you are without hope, unless you have this particular faith", it is always up to us, to hold ourselves to a higher account, in principle - the fruit of which we are able to share with those we draw out of the world (as Jesus drew us, His apostles and us).

How long do you have to wait, before you know that you are being held to the proper account? You know by faith! It is by the word of God: you are able to ask God "Lord give me a word, that I am able to keep to the end, in Jesus' Name Amen" and the Holy Spirit will then begin to bring it to mind. My word is: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God; for others - my family, my spiritual family, my heavenly family - it is a different word: it takes study and careful consideration, not rash summarizing or supposing.

The point is, there may be a temptation to fall away from the faith, but you must not give in! While you still have time, you have the strength to ask to be held more consistently to the faith, assuming you had faith in the beginning. More souls can be won, yes, and indeed if we understand that we are to be held to a higher account, we will win them more easily! There is something different about us, it is not simply that we "are" Christians, but that as Christians, we make all the more fervant effort to please the Lord, indeed as He served us.

So yes, at times you may backslide, or at least be reluctant to obey the word, but that does not change the standard meant for our spirit to serve, that is the old standard, the old way of doing things that seeks to ensnare us, which seeks to ensnare the world. The world would fall for it, were it not for the continuing faith of the faith, not in the standard it had, but that it learned it could better serve in Christ! Would I share these words, if there were just a simple faith to uphold? Would I go to lengths, to ensure that you understand a basic faith, with no implications for how we should live? Certainly not and no!

In all this the Holy Spirit, is the one to talk to - He knows what is faith (unremarkable faith) and what is great faith (Great Faith)! If we could have shown great faith and did not, there is room to repent; if we had stifled great faith when it should have been shared, again we can repent. This is the point, many "will strive to enter in" where the greater faith has gone, but will not be able, because they cannot simply move from a lesser faith to a greater - be it for persecutions or doubts or further sin. We must take this to heart! Do not hold it against me, brothers, that I left you, that I spurned you, that I doubted your ability to be inspired of the Holy Spirit - I was a fool (forgive, me). As the Lord said "if a brother returns to you, seventy times seven, you must forgive him" - here I am, a brother, saying "forgive, me".

I know you have a higher standard; I can uphold that standard - we can help each other. My purpose here, is that you know what manner of Higher Standard you have! That you keep abreast of the cares of this life and do not be ensnared with those that are resigned to the world (and the world having its way). You will know when you have spoken to the Holy Spirit - again I say "ask, for a word you can keep", if you do this you will please your Father, in Heaven, not having a mindless faith. I do not mean to provoke you, some faith truly is mindless, but your faith is not! I am here to the end, therefore I know these things.

Pray for this, that the Lord help you to keep His Word, the Word that was meant for you. You will need to allay the Devil's fears, or he will be against you, but the Holy Spirit knows this also and is able to intercede for you, if you seek Him.

And tell me, if something here causes you confusion, that was not my intent at all.

God bless, you. In all things be pure. Uphold what is noble.

• Friendly
Reactions: Job3315