Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can have my morally compromised COVID shot. I thought the vid made good points in how we're being programmed. Some don't mind, sad but it's a free country, for now.
You haven't even offered up any examples of anyone being programmed.
It's the least you could do.

I retract that. You provided a video of somebody claiming we were being programmed, with no examples of anyone being programmed. And now you say the video made good points.......but won't identify them. So you've made the point. You win.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is certainly true that social media collect and collate everything we reveal about ourselves when we use them. Amazon and others know a lot about us from our searches and purchases. This is certainly sinister.

Like when you walk into your favorite restaurant and they poor you coffee because that's what you usually order. And they start to stock your favorite donuts. Especially if they know you by name. And if they ask how your spouse is doing. And your grandmother. And your dog.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
@SkyWriting
Sure, I can give a classic mind program that even the Author of this thread has mentioned. The Republican vs Democrat program . People under the guise of Trump vs Biden may be stuck in that level of the program. To the author of this thread ... Look up delegate crises 2016, or the tapes origins (ya know, the grab tape), and know these were done by the R's to an R yet the tape was released by a D.

Fun times. Yet, we tend to get stuck in the program above that does not exist if one would check their monetary system. Mine is the FED. It is a private entity. Then check the term "entity" in the constitution. When one realizes everything mom and dad, teachers and friends in sincere ignorance taught about above program as truth and our acceptance of the lie we get the classic division of the program dump. Some can not handle it.

One can learn the real landscape of private vs public or refuse the betrayal of the mind by those closest to us due to not understanding what "sincere ignorance" is. Let me unpack that ... It is when mom and dad believe a thing because they too were taught to believe it by their mom and dad and thus pass it on to us as truth (above program). Forgive them, for they "know not" what they do////support.

An example of private & public merger is UN & WEF. This is tax/public funds UN Army, to Private/ policy makers WEF. This in effect pays for the oppression of the public by the tax of the public merged to private or wealth transfer in other words. Nice program, right EU? Ours is getting funds out of country so the endpoint can not be traced by congress and merge it in empire or great reset or whatever terms fit inside the cranium. And so, there ya go. A program wherein if ya reverse it in all the terminologies (program language) to obscure it like but not limited too. Multi national corps, world banks etc... etc... all come back to Money is the root of all evil as money is entity and entity outlasts the generational human. We were born into money and will die while money/entity is still there.

Upvote 0

Eftsoon

Mar 26, 2021
London
✟55,992.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The video fails to document any downside.
I'd LIKE a device that can detect by blood pressure with a camera.
And my blood sugar levels, and my hormone levels, and heart rate.
If a big corporation can do that, then I could do that for myself as well.
What is the downside?

"Liberal" means somebody has a clue what my blood pressure is. OK..then I'm liberal. "Liberal" means somebody can access my blood sugar levels. Awesome.

"Liberal" means I'll have a sensor that can monitor the results of what I eat and I don't have to die from diabetes like my uncles all have. Call me "Liberal" then. Most of my uncles died before 60. They were very conservative thinkers. "Nobody is going to tell me to eat salads!"

I would say I've never seen one of my uncles eating a salad. Lots of steaks and burgers. All dead now.

Does Facebook know too much? I rarely use it. I certainly can just live fine without it. Call me a liberal then. You can call me that on Twitter if you wish. I won't be reading it unless I choose to.

Bring on that Liberal technology!
I'll use it If I choose to.

The only problem here is that these corporations are so big that it's becoming quite hard to ignore them.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are you sure there are few people in the middle ?

Seems to me the middle just chose America's new president.

Not Trump ... not Bernie Sanders, ... Biden ...

The middle (left of middle really) thought they were electing a moderate. Apparently they didn't peruse his website, or did and didn't care.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely! We are being exploited by giant corporations most let that happen. It is not to let them. Hard to do in this modern world where the push is to hop on board of the manipulation market.

Say bye to Google, Amazon, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and the likes.

CF is the only social media I subscribe to. I do like Amazon and buy from them often.

I do get ads aimed at me based on my consumer searches, however much of those searches are business related, not personal.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well there is always grains of truth in deceptions. I believe, many deceptions now especially government connected ones have a satan guided influence in some way.
The near perfect and peaceful rule of The Messiah during the 1000 millennium happens to some part because satan is bound for this 1000 years. But notice as soon as he is released he deceives the nations into making war with God for one final time.

Eve knows this because as satan stated if she would eat of the fruit she would know good and evil. She just did not understand the price it would cost to know god and evil.

Deception can be complex or simple.

"East German border guards were frustrated by a merchant who was allowed passage from West Germany. They believed he was smuggling contraband into East Germany. Once a week he would peddle his bike up to the security gate and was inspected for illegal goods, even to the point where his bicycle was disassembled and every hollow part searched. Finding nothing they would reluctantly send him on his way, yet believing he was somehow guilty of smuggling.

After reunification the merchant happened to meet one of the border guards, who queried him about what he might have been smuggling past the guards. Having no fear of reprisals he answered with a big grin, "Bicycles".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the greatest propaganda operations in U.S. history occurred when the Bush Jr. administration attempted to link Saddam Hussein to 9-11-01.

On the day the U.S. began the attack on Iraq I asked a co-worker why we were going to war with Iraq.

Her response reveals the extent of the brain-washing operation.

She said... "Didn't you see what they did to us on 9-11?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums