J.T.

Nov 12, 2016
Phoenix
✟8,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everyday I look out my window I see planes spraying some kind of crap from their wings. They leave long lines of these trails in the sky which soon turn what used to be a beautiful, blue sky into something resembling an ugly, greyish/white color.

I don't know why they're doing this but it's only gotten worse in the last 6 months or so and I'm worried about what they're spraying and what it's going to do to our health.

Here are a couple of articles talking about this so called geo-engineering and what it's used for.

University Of Oxford
Oxford Geoengineering Programme // What is Geoengineering?

BBC News
Geo-engineering: Climate fixes 'could harm billions' - BBC News

Even if they are trying to cool the planet, I can't help but feel our Lord would be incredibly angry about this. These people are trying to play the part of God and are at the very least putting our lives in jeopardy.

tstor

Apr 28, 2017
Maryland
✟45,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Celibate
8a8.gif

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟819,215.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Everyday I look out my window I see planes spraying some kind of crap from their wings. They leave long lines of these trails in the sky which soon turn what used to be a beautiful, blue sky into something resembling an ugly, greyish/white color.
Okay look, those long lines that you see have been around since airplanes have been able to fly high enough for water to condense behind their engine exhaust. Any type of discoloring doesn't come from those vapor trails, though. Smog from factories and vehicle exhaust can reek havoc on the skies that you look up at. If you want to do something about it, start going green in areas which you can and contact your politicians and support the Environmental Protection Agency.

Climate change is real but most conspiracy theories are not.

Upvote 0

J.T.

Nov 12, 2016
Phoenix
✟8,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay look, those long lines that you see have been around since airplanes have been able to fly high enough for water to condense behind their engine exhaust. Any type of discoloring doesn't come from those vapor trails, though. Smog from factories and vehicle exhaust can reek havoc on the skies that you look up at. If you want to do something about it, start going green in areas which you can and contact your politicians and support the Environmental Protection Agency.

Climate change is real but most conspiracy theories are not.

I suggest you educate yourself on the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail because you don't seem to understand the difference.

BTW...if you had read the articles I posted, you would've understood that geo-engineering is actually being done. It's not some crazy conspiracy theory as you like to call it.

It's been reported on local TV stations, in newspapers, in journals. It's been talked about in city council meetings by scientists.

Only in your mind is it a crazy conspiracy theory.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟819,215.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I suggest you educate yourself on the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail because you don't seem to understand the difference.
I suggest that you educate yourself on the subject. Chemtrails are an unproven theory conspiracy theory by people with a few screws loose. Undoubtedly, there has always been some pollution from aircraft but their contribution to bad air is minor compared to factory and vehicle pollution.

You also need to read your own articles. They have nothing to do with so-called chemtrails.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi JT,

You wrote:
BTW...if you had read the articles I posted, you would've understood that geo-engineering is actually being done. It's not some crazy conspiracy theory as you like to call it.

Well, no. Neither of your articles make any claim that any of these methods or ideas that are being considered are actually being done on any kind of large scale. Most of them are just ideas that various scientists have considered to reduce the supposed global warming. I'm sure that there has been some laboratory testing of a few of them. However, neither of your articles report that jets are spewing out some sort of agent into the atmosphere beyond their normal exhaust emissions and the condensation that such creates. Neither of them make any claim that scientists are filling either the oceans or the atmosphere with sulfur or anything else to affect climate change. Neither of them make any claim that there is some facility that is currently redirecting the rays of the sun back into space.

These are all merely ideas that are being tossed about that some believe might create such changes. The claims of various consequences are also just ideas and understandings of what might happen if such climate change technology is ever tried on any large scale.

You are, of course, free to believe what you have convinced yourself is the truth.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even if they are trying to cool the planet, I can't help but feel our Lord would be incredibly angry about this. These people are trying to play the part of God
Gen 1.28 God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

God told men to subdue the earth. I think that (even if misguided) would fall under that authority.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums