Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^_^ Yeah, I don't get a lot of things----I'm pretty dense.

Remind me of my density next summer when you're paying $5.00 a gallon for gasoline, so good old "I'm going to raise your taxes" Joe can all all sorts of ready cash to give away to the 300,000 illegal aliens crossing over the border every month.

Remember: the dense guy voted against all that. ;)

Hi wolseley,

Ok, I'll see if I can put that on my calendar to check the price of gasoline next summer. I don't have a problem with 300,000 aliens crossing over the border. I'm a child of God and I'm pretty sure that he supports social movement. After all, He sent Jesus and Abraham to Egypt to live. I also believe that God wants His children to love all people, and if my understanding of the account of the good Samaritan is correct, He doesn't really base that love on how much money it might cost us.

BTW, is it true that gasoline taxes are used to support the cost of immigration? I always thought that gasoline taxes were merely for highway infrastructure and improvements to such.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi wolseley,

Ok, I'll see if I can put that on my calendar to check the price of gasoline next summer. I don't have a problem with 300,000 aliens crossing over the border. I'm a child of God and I'm pretty sure that he supports social movement. After all, He sent Jesus and Abraham to Egypt to live. I also believe that God wants His children to love all people, and if my understanding of the account of the good Samaritan is correct, He doesn't really base that love on how much money it might cost us.

BTW, is it true that gasoline taxes are used to support the cost of immigration? I always thought that gasoline taxes were merely for highway infrastructure and improvements to such.

God bless,
ted

Hi, ted.

I haven't read the accounts in a while, so I may be hazy on this, but if I recall, neither Jesus nor Abraham took 299,000 of their relatives with them when they went to Egypt. :)

Of course, when Joshua entered Palestine, he had quite a few Israelites with him....that didn't really turn out too well for the people who were living there already at the time, but what the heck, they must have deserved it, right? ;)

As for gasoline taxes, it would not surprise me in the slightest if good old Joe got a Federal gas tax passed. In fact, I think we may be surprised and amazed at the number of just groovy ways they will come up with ways to relieve of us our cash---especially after Kamala takes over for Joe. Coming from the Kalifornya People's Republic, she's undoubtedly had exposure to nearly unlimited methods of fleecing the public. :)

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, ted.

I haven't read the accounts in a while, so I may be hazy on this, but if I recall, neither Jesus nor Abraham took 299,000 of their relatives with them when they went to Egypt. :)

Of course, when Joshua entered Palestine, he had quite a few Israelites with him....that didn't really turn out too well for the people who were living there already at the time, but what the heck, they must have deserved it, right? ;)

As for gasoline taxes, it would not surprise me in the slightest if good old Joe got a Federal gas tax passed. In fact, I think we may be surprised and amazed at the number of just groovy ways they will come up with ways to relieve of us our cash---especially after Kamala takes over for Joe. Coming from the Kalifornya People's Republic, she's undoubtedly had exposure to nearly unlimited methods of fleecing the public. :)

Hi wolseley,

Well, not having my crystal ball in front of me, I can neither confirm nor deny your prophetic accounts. I'll try to remember to get back to you in July.

God bless,
ted

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again wolseley'

You wrote:
As for gasoline taxes, it would not surprise me in the slightest if good old Joe got a Federal gas tax passed.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you mean that he might increase the federal gas tax. There already is, and has been for many, many decades, a federal gas tax. It was actually established as a 1¢/gal. tax in 1932. It currently stands at 18.4¢/gal. It hasn't been increased since 1993 and so it would be about time for a few penny increase, which I'm not against for improving and maintaining our highway infrastructure. However, I do think we need to come up with some other form of roads taxation now that EV's are becoming so regular. It really isn't fair that EV owners don't help to build and maintain the highways as much as anyone else.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."

Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Both GOP board members said their concerns included there were discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained. MORE . . .

They had to add too many fake ballots to overcome Trumps landslide victory - unfortunately for them, they couldn’t add more precincts to put the fake ballots in, so there are overvotes in every precinct.

In one precinct, 350% of registered voters there, all voted.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They had to add too many fake ballots to overcome Trumps landslide victory - unfortunately for them, they couldn’t add more precincts to put the fake ballots in, so there are overvotes in every precinct.

In one precinct, 350% of registered voters there, all voted.
and your evidence in support of this claim? Actual proof, not a talking head. :wave:
tulc(see's a lot of claims and nothing that proves them)

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and your evidence in support of this claim? Actual proof, not a talking head. :wave:
tulc(see's a lot of claims and nothing that proves them)

upload_2020-11-22_22-30-38.jpeg

Upvote 0