WATCH OUT FOR SATANS FALSE CHRISTIANITY!

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/booklets/satans-counterfeit-christianity

Is it possible that we have blindly accepted false religious ideas that we take for granted?
Is it enough to just be a "sincere" practicing Christian?
What are Satan's methods of deception? How has he deceived the whole world?

Or watch the telecast
http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/telecasts/beware-of-satans-deceptions

I went to your web page and tried to find tomorrows world statement of faith....where can I find it

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the link....I discoverred how Satan has deceived your church.

From the link:
Salvation is God’s gift by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Romans 5:10). Upon repentance and baptism, God justifies us from our past sins. We then begin an ongoing process of "being saved" as we grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ (2 Peter 3:18). Our salvation will be complete at the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). In observing the biblical Festivals and Sabbaths, we come to understand more deeply God’s plan of salvation, and the steps toward salvation that we take as Christians.

The red is not biblical. Upon repentance and baptism, God justifies us from our past sins. (baptism is not required)

The blue statement is also not biblical "We then begin an ongoing process of "being saved"

Upvote 0

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the link....I discoverred how Satan has deceived your church.

From the link:
Salvation is God’s gift by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Romans 5:10). Upon repentance and baptism, God justifies us from our past sins. We then begin an ongoing process of "being saved" as we grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ (2 Peter 3:18). Our salvation will be complete at the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). In observing the biblical Festivals and Sabbaths, we come to understand more deeply God’s plan of salvation, and the steps toward salvation that we take as Christians.

The red is not biblical. Upon repentance and baptism, God justifies us from our past sins. (baptism is not required)

The blue statement is also not biblical "We then begin an ongoing process of "being saved"

Acts 2:38 - matthew 28:19

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟661,815.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you asked to do things that are not indicated in New Testament scripture? Do you have "prophets" that supposedly give instructions that no one listens to? ( If God gives us instructions through a prophet shouldn't those instruction be written down for all to have benefit?) Does the church get into your personal lives telling you how to live and what you can and cannot do? Is there a body of people that judge other members? Do you shun other members because they differ from the body of believers? Are the believers legalistic? Does the church demand that the members tithe? Does the church observe old covenant rituals?

These are some of the things I look for when I choose a group to fellowship with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you asked to do things that are not indicated in New Testament scripture? Do you have "prophets" that supposedly give instructions that no one listens to? ( If God gives us instructions through a prophet shouldn't those instruction be written down for all to have benefit?) Does the church get into your personal lives telling you how to live and what you can and cannot do? Is there a body of people that judge other members? Do you shun other members because they differ from the body of believers? Are the believers legalistic? Does the church demand that the members tithe? Does the church observe old covenant rituals?

These are some of the things I look for when I choose a group to fellowship with.
https://www.lcg.org/contact.shtml

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You seem a little mixed up. From your link: Think carefully about this fundamental instruction from God’s word. We are to be baptized “for the remission of sins.” Obviously, then, we are to repent of sin.

1 st john 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin......the blood cleanses us...not water.

Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Herbert W Armstrong's church with a new banner?

There's hope for that church...they use to teach Jesus wasn't God...they came to the truth. Seems as if much more work is needed for this sect. I would suggest they heed their own warning presented in the OP.

Upvote 0

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's hope for that church...they use to teach Jesus wasn't God...they came to the truth. Seems as if much more work is needed for this sect. I would suggest they heed their own warning presented in the OP.

Jesus Christ is the son of God and part of the God family.
Gen 1:26

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I just took a quick look at the site, and it took about 2 seconds to spot error, so I'm certain there are many, many more.

"Christ’s Gospel of the Kingdom of God reveals the means by which we are to be qualified by God to be ruling members of His Kingdom. . ."

NO, NO, NO. That's not the gospel; that's the law.

Upvote 0