Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'Was the attacker possessed by a devil? I don’t know for sure, but it's possible.'

September 23, 2020 (TFP Student Action) — “She bit me on the hand and drew blood,” said Stanislaw Sadowski, a young TFP Student Action (Europe) volunteer attacked during a prayer rally in Warsaw on September 12, 2020.

The attacker, a woman draped in a rainbow flag, disrupted the rosary rally of reparation held in front of the historic statue of Our Lord Carrying the Cross, which was desecrated by pro-homosexual activists last month.

“Was the attacker possessed by a devil? I don’t know for sure, but it’s possible. Because she also ripped my rosary apart and stole some of the beads,” Sadowski said. “Her teeth marks on my hand demonstrate that those who give themselves over to unnatural sin are controlled by animal passion. They might talk about tolerance, but their actions speak for themselves.”

During the night of July 28, pro-homosexual advocates “dressed in black attached a rainbow flag to the statue’s arm and a scarf with an anarchist symbol across Christ’s face, leaving behind a card containing their LGBT rights manifesto,” reported the Catholic News Agency.

Continued below.
WATCH: Crazed pro-homosexual woman bites publicly praying Catholic

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes possession comes from sim usually sin of occult nature, but sometimes possession happens for reasons only God knows. The possessed is a victim of the demonic.

However, the demons tempt all to sin so that we might become demon-like - unholy. It is the case that a heart hardened and dedicated to sin can truly become demonic, while not being 'possessed' persay.

An attack like this is of the sort where it's almost an affront to animals to call it an 'animal passion.' No animal would, by it's own accord, be motivated to such.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You know I'll never forget a story Fr. Nix told about when he was working in Rwanda and he had dinner with a Tutsi family who had lost a couple of family members in the genocide. He recalled what they observed during the genocide, saying the Hutu killers that were running wild around the country moved like insects. Something which he attributed to demonic possession. (I think I've mentioned this anecdote of his before).

My point being, this behavior in the OP, even the physical traits, mannerisms and movements of these people that progressively surrender themselves to the demonic, become more and more divorced from what's normal for a human being.

Reactions: Xenophon
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
'Was the attacker possessed by a devil? I don’t know for sure, but it's possible.'

September 23, 2020 (TFP Student Action) — “She bit me on the hand and drew blood,” said Stanislaw Sadowski, a young TFP Student Action (Europe) volunteer attacked during a prayer rally in Warsaw on September 12, 2020.

The attacker, a woman draped in a rainbow flag, disrupted the rosary rally of reparation held in front of the historic statue of Our Lord Carrying the Cross, which was desecrated by pro-homosexual activists last month.

“Was the attacker possessed by a devil? I don’t know for sure, but it’s possible. Because she also ripped my rosary apart and stole some of the beads,” Sadowski said. “Her teeth marks on my hand demonstrate that those who give themselves over to unnatural sin are controlled by animal passion. They might talk about tolerance, but their actions speak for themselves.”

During the night of July 28, pro-homosexual advocates “dressed in black attached a rainbow flag to the statue’s arm and a scarf with an anarchist symbol across Christ’s face, leaving behind a card containing their LGBT rights manifesto,” reported the Catholic News Agency.

Continued below.
WATCH: Crazed pro-homosexual woman bites publicly praying Catholic

Truly possessed

Upvote 0