Watch against the grudge: you can wind up hating the own Jesus and losing your boon

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Watch against the grudge: you can wind up hating the own Jesus and losing your boon.

• “Mine enemies chased me sore, like a bird, without cause.” (Lamentations 3.52).

It’s abhorrent when someone chivy us, especially when there is no cause. Nevertheless, it’s better suffers unrighteously than as a thief, or an evildoer, or a meddler in the affairs of others (1Peter 4.15), inasmuch as Jesus’ glory rest on us (1Peter 4.14) in the first hypothesis.

Although the sensation is terrible, grudge is worst:

• “He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heavens are high above the earth, so is His mercy toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” (Psalms 103.10-12).

Why would Jesus forgive us if we insist on being circumscribed by the transgressions of the others, if we feed ourselves of their sins (Hosea 4.8)? If we desire so much that the curse comes about who offended us, to the point of we subject mind and heart to suffer various times the evil that it was made against us, as we wait that all this evil don’t grow in us and fructify?

• “Yea, he loved cursing, so let it come to him; he delighted not in blessing, and it was far from him.” (Psalms 109.17).

Besides, the lack of humility and patience can keep the blessing away from us. See, for instance, the case of this woman:

• “And behold, a woman of Canaan coming out of these borders cried to Him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is grievously vexed with a demon. But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and begged Him, saying, Send her away, for she cries after us. But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, Lord, help me! But He answered and said, *It is not good to take the children's bread and to throw it to dogs*. And she said, True, O Lord; but even the little dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' tables. Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.” (Matthew 15.22-28).

Jesus called this woman of dog and she didn’t take a grudge, but humbly accepted this discomfiting situation and, for this, she was accepted by Jesus.

And if it was you? You would react with bigotry and hubris or with humbleness and submission? Regardless your enemy deserve or not nemesis, if you exercise your heart in the evilness, this will be natural in your life, will influence your choices and, without you perceive, will egg on you to overreact, what will do you lose precious friends and, with them, their blessings.

So, free yourself of what isn’t (wasn’t and never will be) yours and certainly you will have hands to receive what Jesus has to you.

However, ask to Jesus for good eyes (Matthew 6.22,23; Luke 11.33-36; Revelation 3.18), for, perhaps, the true richness that you are questing for, it is already in your life and you are blind to this. Besides:

Moreover, have a blessing day, strengthening yourself in the practice of what is enjoyable to Jesus.

• Winner
Reactions: Petros2015