• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Washington Think-Tank Neocon Urged False Flag Conspiracy to Blame Iran

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by starshiptrooper, Jun 20, 2019.

1. starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper New Member

+28
    United States
    Methodist
    Legal Union (Other)
    So what happens when the conspiracy theories and real life start to merge? Were they all lies? Was 9/11 an inside job?

Washington Think-Tank Neoconservative Urged False Flag Conspiracy to Blame Iran | HubPages

[​IMG]

Washington Think-Tank Neoconservative Urged False Flag Conspiracy to Blame Iran | HubPages

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. WherevertheWindblows

WherevertheWindblows Well-Known Member

+159
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I posted this on another thread, I think this guy does a really great job of showing this same thing you are posting on in the above. He shows how these guys try to get presidents to go to war, I was reading in another thread someone poking fun of Trump's responses so I wonder if he already knows, however I did not believe Assad attacked his own people (and Trump went forward on sending a missile) . He stated before he is surrounded by these guys who love war, their problem always has been trying to get a president to go with public backing. So then you get the whole "incubator baby" stories.

EDITS OUT VIDEO:

I forgot he says the F word somewhere in it and if someone says a bad word the video shouldn't be posted, but its really worth the watch its called " Corporate News Pushes Iran War For Trump" (by the Jimmy Dore Show channel).

3. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+2,969
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    I guess if it ever happens we will find out.

Clearly there's no imminent threat of it happening.

4. starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper New Member

+28
    United States
    Methodist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Anyone who isn't questioning all the official narratives by now after all we know about the Gulf of Tonkin, the Lavon Affair, Operation Northwoods, and the USS Liberty is truly in denial. And that leads all the way to the big one, 9/11.

Must watch video, German Defense Minister Von Bulow and British Parliament member Meacher

5. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+2,969
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    None of that is true.

There's nothing "must watch" about some nugget you dredged up from the youtube sewer.