Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Except for those who were out killing police, of course. And the BLM leaders trying to protect police from violence.
View attachment 284951

What makes them "BLM leaders"? Do they have a membership card? Do they wear a BLM shirt? You posted a pic of 2 black people and assume they're BLM leaders. Come on, man!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What makes them "BLM leaders"? Do they have a membership card? Do they wear a BLM shirt? You posted a pic of 2 black people and assume they're BLM leaders.

Actually, there was an entire circle of them. The organizers, seeing a police officer cut off from the other police, got people to form a protective circle around him until he could rejoin the others.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually, there was an entire circle of them. The organizers, seeing a police officer cut off from the other police, got people to form a protective circle around him until he could rejoin the others.

Uh huh.
And the black people in this video. What are they doing? Or are they extreme right wing white supremacists in disguise?

• Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I forgot the right wing mantra; "Those people are all alike."

No, actually ,they aren't. Not to rational people, anyway.

I notice you failed to answer my question.
Now, tell me who those people are and what they're doing. They don't seem to be forming a barrier around the police to protect them. In fact, they don't seem to be acting very peaceably at all as you seem to be trying so hard to portray them.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I notice you failed to answer my question.

I did. You just didn't like the answer. Would you like me to show you again? Here you go:
333761_7dffbab2c6563f9508a4ac423dbc37de.png

Now, tell me who those people are and what they're doing.

BLM organizers forming a circle around a cop to protect him until he can rejoin other police.

They don't seem to be forming a barrier around the police to protect them.

Sure looks like it to me. But then they are BLM members, not some random rioters.

In fact, they don't seem to be acting very peaceably at all as you seem to be trying so hard to portray them.

Oh, you meant the other group. Hard to say; I don't know where you got it, or what happened before that. (edit: it's apparently not even in America) You got tripped up by supposing that all black people are alike. How would you like it if black people thought that all white people were racist thugs?

Try to look past skin color. It would help you a lot.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did. You just didn't like the answer. Would you like me to show you again? Here you go:

I was referring to what I asked you just before you tried putting words in my mouth rather than answer what I asked. Here's a reminder:
Uh huh.
And the black people in this video. What are they doing? Or are they extreme right wing white supremacists in disguise?

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What makes them "BLM leaders"? Do they have a membership card? Do they wear a BLM shirt? You posted a pic of 2 black people and assume they're BLM leaders. Come on, man!
there have been well over a hundred threads started in the last few months claiming BLM members and leaders are responsible for all sorts of heinous crimes with a lot less evidence to support that claim than the one you called on the carpet here. Where have you been when all these other threads have gone up?

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well. I guess we have been duly warned. :smirk:

I suspect things might very well turn out violent as well....but I also suspect it might not turn out as well for the Trump haters as they suspect. The majority of the people out here in Flyover Land have just about had it with the Left's nonsense---and they're just about ready to say "Enough", and go on the offensive. God help the Left if Middle America decides to fight back.

Washington Post Promises There Will Be Catastrophic Violence If Biden Does Not Win

Well, if they really want to do this, we are the nation's number one law abiding gun owners.

So, after I went to the actual WaPo article, I decided to post to the author's twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/IBSteveBMe1/status/1308809435976888320

I think the issue is pretty clear--- they're trying to set up a scenario where the past 4 years are our fault, and not theirs.

I find it ironic, bizarre, hilarious, sad, amusing, and a number of other adjectives that the author has slightly modified the past 4 years events, and made it a future scenario, where Trump, and his supporters are the perpetrators.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
there have been well over a hundred threads started in the last few months claiming BLM members and leaders are responsible for all sorts of heinous crimes with a lot less evidence to support that claim than the one you called on the carpet here. Where have you been when all these other threads have gone up?

Does it matter? This is the thread we're in right now. If you want to engage me in a different thread, then do so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums