Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe we should get congress to make a law, no hurricane shall come within x miles of the United States.. Make it a felony..
Or at least remove the apparent executive order that allows renegade presidents like Trump from whipping up a hurricane and throwing it at us! All hurricanes that presidents want to throw at us should only happen if he gets a majority vote to do so in the house.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We're going to need a bigger wall...
full

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually it was an interesting opinion piece.

I don't read articles that use biased clickbait for titles..

That's just me. If people aren't willing to speak to me (or write) as if I have a brain they have nothing to say I'm willing to hear.

If someone respects my intelligence then I will read their articles.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Or at least remove the apparent executive order that allows renegade presidents like Trump from whipping up a hurricane and throwing it at us! All hurricanes that presidents want to throw at us should only happen if he gets a majority vote to do so in the house.
Since President Trump creates hurricanes, I wonder why he would pick on Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas, all of which voted for him??? Seems like he would want a re-run of Sandy in New Jersey and New York instead. But if this one, Florence, suddenly veers north and hits Norfolk the hardest, we will know that he is directing them. Lets see.

:mmh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Since President Trump creates hurricanes, I wonder why he would pick on Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas, all of which voted for him???..
he's just keeping this consistent with the rest of his policies. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since President Trump creates hurricanes, I wonder why he would pick on Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas, all of which voted for him??? Seems like he would want a re-run of Sandy in New Jersey and New York instead. But if this one, Florence, suddenly veers north and hits Norfolk the hardest, we will know that he is directing them. Lets see.

:mmh:
LOL, that's awesome!

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Opinion piece "Climate change is responsible for worst storms. Trump is rolling back efforts to combat climate change."

Trump reading opinion piece: "Trump creates hurricanes."

If you disagree with something, disagree with it using reason and logic. Don't misrepresent what it says and then mock that misrepresentation.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Washington Post blames Trump for hurricane
Some guy on TV said they have elevated Trump to the level of Poseidon.

That's funny.
What's funny is how people can't read plain English and think that WP "blamed" Trump. LOL

Complicit doesn't mean that a person did something wrong. It means that their actions involved them, in some way, in the event. In the article they say that since he has been dismantling climate change restrictions that it makes him complicit in those events which scientists almost unanimously agree are a result of the warming of the global temperatures,.

Upvote 0

Dan the deacon

Jul 10, 2018
Perry
✟28,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, let us speak truth. The temps of the Atlantic have not changed in my 60 years of life. Those saying it has are not using science. Saying man has caused this fictional warming is pure bunk. Hurricanes have been around long before any of us were born. Some years we have many and some years not so many.
I keep hearing how the ice cap is shrinking. I agree it shrinks, every summer and very recently it was bigger than ever recorded. And they decided to no longer call it global warming but "climate change". And no, all scientist do not agree on this. Just those employeed by government.

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0