Washington’s Cardinal Cancels the Country’s Most Important Pro-Life March and Mass

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington decided not to go ahead with the organization of the largest inter-diocesan manifestation.

Continued below.
Hmmm. There are still state reps who need to hear. Maybe he's concerned with lives, but I hope our prayers suffice.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington decided not to go ahead with the organization of the largest inter-diocesan manifestation.

Continued below.
Of course! It's a political move by the church. Sad to see this, but it won't go un-noticed in heaven.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
You might say that it's almost a conflict over political identity versus Religious belief.
People are stepping over boundaries that used to be clear and separate. And they are being forced to choose sides, or be ejected from a group.
It's a fight that they didn't choose, but find themselves embroiled in. And even loyalty to one or the other (politics or religion) is being questioned, where before it wasn't.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Continued below.
Lol they got his name wrong, I love it.

Cardinals Gregory, Cupich, and now McElroy. The three worst in the whole country, probably top five worst in the entire Church. Sometimes I wish God would correct the Church like he did Israel in the OT.

Upvote 0