Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know if any of you remember the friend we lost to kidney cancer last April. I got a call this morning that his wife was found dead on the floor in their home by their only daughter. I'm just stunned. I just took care of her cat. Been keeping in touch with her since Sam's death. Anyway, I imagine there will be an autopsy. She did not believe in God. :( Prayers appreciated.

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if any of you remember the friend we lost to kidney cancer last April. I got a call this morning that his wife was found dead on the floor in their home by their only daughter. I'm just stunned. I just took care of her cat. Been keeping in touch with her since Sam's death. Anyway, I imagine there will be an autopsy. Anyway, she did not believe in God. :( Prayers appreciated.
Lord have mercy - the poor daughter.

Eternal memory !
joining you in prayer for the daughter, Lord have mercy and grant her your peace

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So sad to hear about this. :( I am praying. :prayer:
I'm so depressed. Thank you all for the prayers. She was just so paralyzed with grief and depression it makes me feel so guilty. Maybe I could of done more. I don't know. I'll update as the info become available.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry to hear this. Pls don't beat yourself up, which I know is easier said than done but it's unfair to you. Thoughts and prayers
I know. Thanks for the prayers Bill and everyone else that has offered them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why an autopsy?
She wasn't elderly. Not prediagnosed with anything and she died unexpectedly at home. For all we know with the deep grief she was in she could of OD'ed or something.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh I forgot to mention that when I wrote the OP after we just heard she died, I said Sam died in April. I checked the memorial card and it was February when he died. She died 9 months to the day he died.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if any of you remember the friend we lost to kidney cancer last April. I got a call this morning that his wife was found dead on the floor in their home by their only daughter. I'm just stunned. I just took care of her cat. Been keeping in touch with her since Sam's death. Anyway, I imagine there will be an autopsy. She did not believe in God. :( Prayers appreciated.
"Eternal rest grant unto her O lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen."

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0