WAS THE FIRST LIE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN YOU CAN BREAK GOD'S LAW AND NOT SURELY DIE?

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Some think that there are 613 commandments.

Hi Joshua, nice to see you again,

Indeed, there is a difference between GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) spoken and written by GOD himself to his people on two tables of stone. (Exodus 20:1-17; 32:16; 32:28) and the MOSAIC BOOK of the law *DEUTERONOMY 29:31. God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2).

God commanded Moses to keep the Tables of Stone separated from the Mosaic book of the law and both were to be housed in the ARK of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; Deuteronomy 31:24-26). That is why God's LAW is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments and not the 613. (Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; Deuteronomy 10:4)

Thanks for sharing

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Joshua, nice to see you again,

Indeed, there is a difference between GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) spoken and written by GOD himself to his people on two tables of stone. (Exodus 20:1-17; 32:16; 32:28) and the MOSAIC BOOK of the law *DEUTERONOMY 29:31. God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2).

God commanded Moses to keep the Tables of Stone separated from the Mosaic book of the law and both were to be housed in the ARK of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; Deuteronomy 31:24-26). That is why God's LAW is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments and not the 613. (Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; Deuteronomy 10:4)

Thanks for sharing
I remember reading the 119 psalm one day and I was amazed to see David talking about his love for the Law of God and how this is all an expression of God's love for us. This is so different from man's law and the way man does things. Our teachers in school create rules to make their life easier even if we are more miserable. Our city and our police devise laws to extort money from us. Yet God is not like man, because His law is a reflection of His love and how He wants the very best for us.

Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I remember reading the 119 psalm one day and I was amazed to see David talking about his love for the Law of God and how this is all an expression of God's love for us. This is so different from man's law and the way man does things. Our teachers in school create rules to make their life easier even if we are more miserable. Our city and our police devise laws to extort money from us. Yet God is not like man, because His law is a reflection of His love and how He wants the very best for us.

Great post Josh! When I was much younger for me I was really amazed how in society there are so many different kinds of man made laws like your saying for nearly everything you can think of. The purpose is to have a civil society of law and order. So here we have mankind needing to make 1000's and 1000's of laws to try and keep law and order and a civil society that God can achieve in those who have faith in his WORD by 10 commandments. God's WORD should be the standard. Then we would not need 1000's and 1000's of laws if LOVE is written in the heart through faith.

Thanks for your thoughts Josh enjoyed reading them.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great post Josh! When I was much younger for me I was really amazed how in society there are so many different kinds of man made laws like your saying for nearly everything you can think of. The purpose is to have a civil society of law and order. So here we have mankind needing to make 1000's and 1000's of laws to try and keep law and order and a civil society that God can achieve in those who have faith in his WORD by 10 commandments. God's WORD should be the standard. Then we would not need 1000's and 1000's of laws if LOVE is written in the heart through faith.

Thanks for your thoughts Josh enjoyed reading them.
I remember I had a dream about heaven once and I asked an Angel there if it was ok if I took a photo. He made a joke and said I could not. Then I realized that in Heaven everyone follows the rules and no one questions them. So I asked if it was ok if I went to the Hall of Memory so I could record the memory there. He just shrugged his shoulder and that was fine with him. I still remember that conversation and I am sure the Angel does also. Because we both have learned new things over time from that conversation that we had. He was an Angel assigned to watch a daughter that I went there to visit. He did not know I was the father. He thought I was just a distant relative. So they still talk about this and get excited about how the father showed up to see his daughter. This is a big event for them there and something they get very excited about.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I remember I had a dream about heaven once and I asked an Angel there if it was ok if I took a photo. He made a joke and said I could not. Then I realized that in Heaven everyone follows the rules and no one questions them. So I asked if it was ok if I went to the Hall of Memory so I could record the memory there. He just shrugged his shoulder and that was fine with him. I still remember that conversation and I am sure the Angel does also. Because we both have learned new things over time from that conversation that we had. He was an Angel assigned to watch a daughter that I went there to visit. He did not know I was the father. He thought I was just a distant relative. So they still talk about this and get excited about how the father showed up to see his daughter. This is a big event for them there and something they get very excited about.

God's WORD says...

ACT 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

I believe this is coming to pass.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God's WORD says...

ACT 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Acts 2:16

That is what was happening 2000 years ago, fulfilling those Prophesies in the 1st century AD

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's WORD says...

The Bible is filled with verses that talks about how the later rain is greater than the begining. The later rain is given so that fruit is produced for the harvest. Haggai 2:9 "The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts." Deu 11:14 "then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil." We need to get some of that new wine :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Acts 2:16

That is what was happening 2000 years ago, fulfilling those Prophesies in the 1st century AD

Hi Erik, agreed, but it is not finished as it is still the last days as Christ has not returned.

• Agree
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Erik, agreed, but it is not finished as it is still the last days as Christ has not returned.
many early Church Fathers, using the LXX, dating Eden to ~5500 BC, and extrapolating Genesis 1 to a 7-Biblical-Day = 7000-earth-year Salvation Plan, expected the 7th Biblical "Sabbath" = Millennium to occur from about 500-1500 AD = Byzantine empire...

if so, we're now well into the 8th Biblical Day, which is only supposed to a "little time" (Revelation 7-9)… and so would be expected to end well before 2500 AD

from such a perspective, humanity has been living in its "last Biblical Day or two" since the Crucifixion, and has already enjoyed its "weekend", "weekend's over" and we may now, after 2000 years, not only be in earth's last Biblical day or two, but earth's final Biblical hours...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
many early Church Fathers, using the LXX, dating Eden to ~5500 BC, and extrapolating Genesis 1 to a 7-Biblical-Day = 7000-earth-year Salvation Plan, expected the 7th Biblical "Sabbath" = Millennium to occur from about 500-1500 AD = Byzantine empire...

if so, we're now well into the 8th Biblical Day, which is only supposed to a "little time" (Revelation 7-9)… and so would be expected to end well before 2500 AD

from such a perspective, humanity has been living in its "last Biblical Day or two" since the Crucifixion, and has already enjoyed its "weekend", "weekend's over" and we may now, after 2000 years, not only be in earth's last Biblical day or two, but earth's final Biblical hours...

Hi brother Erik, thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

For me I am more inclined to believe the literal scriptures in regards to creation. I do believe however that prophetic interpretations can be applied for a day for a year as referenced in EZRA 4:6 and we are living in the last days before Christs return. The big test as I see it is over sin. Who is BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD and who is not. Who is believing the first lie today spoken in the Garden of Eden and who is not.

God will have a people ready or not. *REVELATIONS 12:19; 14:12: 22:14.

Thanks for sharing brother Erik.

• Friendly
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

One God

Sep 14, 2018
Bloomington
✟15,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A couple of notes on the trending themes of this thread;
Immortality. Life without end, that is the gain for those who love the LORD and follow his precepts.
Adam and Eve will be raised in one of the resurrections [the evil unto death or the Righteous unto eternal life] they still have a chance for Immortality. For we are told that there is nothing that our LORD will not forgive. Eve was deceived and Adam was disobedient; anyone here guilty along with them? Of course; and yet we hold to the promise of eternal life. Why not they?

Yes, dreams come to all; dreams of things Spiritual are precious! Guardian angles? Yes! There are reports many of help intervening and guiding us. How many of us have preached a sermon in our dreams? Whether it be prophetic or rehearsal of our hidden knowledge it is still so very inspiring.

The original lie that led to original sin; I still say it was Eve answering Satan by adding to the Word of God in order to make her situation more oppressed, more strict than God intended, in order to solicit pity from the serpent. Satan listens for the same lie from us...My church is so strict!, or Why can't we have sex without marriage? the list is endless! And Satan will support and succor and enable till you fall away from God altogether.

Listen hear, God is not about keeping you from doing anything you want. He is about showing you what is right; how to be Righteous. How to have joy. Satan is whispering to you his lies; God is keeping something from you by telling you to keep away from what you want to do. That is his lie.

One last thing then I will let others use these electrons; Let me tell you what Satan is NOT. He is not Omnipotent, nor Omnipresent. He can not tell the truth and a lie is his ONLY weapon. He can do nothing physical to you or any human without express consent of God. He is not strong, but weak; if you continue to resist the Devil, he will flee from you.
We give him to much credit when the real antagonist to our walk with God is this filthy flesh nature we have.
There, I'm done.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
A couple of notes on the trending themes of this thread;
Immortality. Life without end, that is the gain for those who love the LORD and follow his precepts.
Adam and Eve will be raised in one of the resurrections [the evil unto death or the Righteous unto eternal life] they still have a chance for Immortality. For we are told that there is nothing that our LORD will not forgive. Eve was deceived and Adam was disobedient; anyone here guilty along with them? Of course; and yet we hold to the promise of eternal life. Why not they?

Yes, dreams come to all; dreams of things Spiritual are precious! Guardian angles? Yes! There are reports many of help intervening and guiding us. How many of us have preached a sermon in our dreams? Whether it be prophetic or rehearsal of our hidden knowledge it is still so very inspiring.

The original lie that led to original sin; I still say it was Eve answering Satan by adding to the Word of God in order to make her situation more oppressed, more strict than God intended, in order to solicit pity from the serpent. Satan listens for the same lie from us...My church is so strict!, or Why can't we have sex without marriage? the list is endless! And Satan will support and succor and enable till you fall away from God altogether.

Listen hear, God is not about keeping you from doing anything you want. He is about showing you what is right; how to be Righteous. How to have joy. Satan is whispering to you his lies; God is keeping something from you by telling you to keep away from what you want to do. That is his lie.

One last thing then I will let others use these electrons; Let me tell you what Satan is NOT. He is not Omnipotent, nor Omnipresent. He can not tell the truth and a lie is his ONLY weapon. He can do nothing physical to you or any human without express consent of God. He is not strong, but weak; if you continue to resist the Devil, he will flee from you.
We give him to much credit when the real antagonist to our walk with God is this filthy flesh nature we have.
There, I'm done.

Hello One God, yes some nice points you bring out in your post brother.

Although the OP was what was the first lie from the farther of lies as sighted in JOHN 8:44, so this rules Eve out. Also, already mentioned it is not a lie unless someone knows something is not true and says it with the aim to decieve someone. If Eve lied (knew something was not true and said it to deceive someone) than she would have already fallen without eating the fruit that God commanded them not to eat. I do not have any problems with what you have posted above though so thanks very much for sharing your thoughts. I especially liked the last sections.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi brother Erik, thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

For me I am more inclined to believe the literal scriptures in regards to creation. I do believe however that prophetic interpretations can be applied for a day for a year as referenced in EZRA 4:6 and we are living in the last days before Christs return. The big test as I see it is over sin. Who is BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God's WORD and who is not. Who is believing the first lie today spoken in the Garden of Eden and who is not.

God will have a people ready or not. *REVELATIONS 12:19; 14:12: 22:14.

Thanks for sharing brother Erik.
think its Scripturally supportable that Christ will "soon" return on God's Great White Throne at Final Judgement = Revelation 20:9-ff

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
think its Scripturally supportable that Christ will "soon" return on God's Great White Throne at Final Judgement = Revelation 20:9-ff
Absolutely Erik, Jesus is indeed coming soon. I believe the books of Daniel and Revelation show the way. If in the garden of Eden breaking God's Commandment was sin and today breaking any of God's Commandments is sin where in God's WORD does it say God's 4th commandment is abolished? Did you know that Sunday worship is a tradition handed down to protestantism by the Roman Catholic Church?

God has people in every church and many break God's 4th commandment out of ignorance. In times of ignorance God winks at *Act 17:30-31. God is calling all to come out from following Man made traditions to whorship God in Spirit and in truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
According to Jewish Roots (ch. 8) by Daniel Juster, Jewish Rabbis have developed an extensive tradition of "building a fence around the Torah", whereby Rabbis construct laws which are more stringent than the Torah itself, to ensure that Torah is preserved inviolate. For example, the Biblical injunction against boiling a lamb in its mother's milk is extrapolated all the way into not combining any meat & milk in the same meal (or even 8 hour meal period).

If Adam's mistake in Eden was "building a fence around God's Commandment" to not eat from the tree, extrapolating that Command all the way to not even touching it...

and if that error mislead Eve, made her more vulnerable to the deceptions of the Serpent, and so contributed to the fall of mankind...

then "building a fence around the Law" may be hazardous.

Daniel Juster emphasizes that the Messiah very often opposed such extrapolative teachings of the Pharisees and 1st century Jerusalem religious leaders.

Logically, of course, in some mathematical sense, if you "raise the bar" and still hurdle it, seems like you would be "passing with flying colors", not somehow making yourself vulnerable to deception... nevertheless, the Biblical Eden account may show that "adding to" God's words, even if well motivated, is dangerous

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely Erik, Jesus is indeed coming soon. I believe the books of Daniel and Revelation show the way. If in the garden of Eden breaking God's Commandment was sin and today breaking any of God's Commandments is sin where in God's WORD does it say God's 4th commandment is abolished? Did you know that Sunday worship is a tradition handed down to protestantism by the Roman Catholic Church?

Change of the 4th commandment confession...

God has people in every church and many break God's 4th commandment out of ignorance. In times of ignorance God winks at *Act 17:30-31. God is calling all to come out from following Man made traditions to whorship God in Spirit and in truth.
Jesus is "Lord of the Sabbath", not
Sunday morning services celebrate the Resurrection and genesis of the Gospel
Jesus, from heaven, through His Church, plausibly migrated Sabbath one day

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
According to Jewish Roots (ch. 8) by Daniel Juster, Jewish Rabbis have developed an extensive tradition of "building a fence around the Torah", whereby Rabbis construct laws which are more stringent than the Torah itself, to ensure that Torah is preserved inviolate. For example, the Biblical injunction against boiling a lamb in its mother's milk is extrapolated all the way into not combining any meat & milk in the same meal (or even 8 hour meal period).

If Adam's mistake in Eden was "building a fence around God's Commandment" to not eat from the tree, extrapolating that Command all the way to not even touching it...

and if that error mislead Eve, made her more vulnerable to the deceptions of the Serpent, and so contributed to the fall of mankind...

then "building a fence around the Law" may be hazardous.

Daniel Juster emphasizes that the Messiah very often opposed such extrapolative teachings of the Pharisees and 1st century Jerusalem religious leaders.

Logically, of course, in some mathematical sense, if you "raise the bar" and still hurdle it, seems like you would be "passing with flying colors", not somehow making yourself vulnerable to deception... nevertheless, the Biblical Eden account may show that "adding to" God's words, even if well motivated, is dangerous

Hi Erik, I like this post Erik and agree with it. I think God's 4th commandment is a great example of the above. In the days of Jesus the religious teachers of the day had placed so many man made traditions around Sabbath keeping that it had become a burden to the people. It was though in their eyes MANKIND was made for the Sabbath. It was so bad in fact that these religious teachers were constantly looking for ways to accuse Jesus of breaking the Sabbath (Matt 12:1-2; 10; Mark 3:2'; Luke 6:1-2).

Jesus rebuked these religious teachers by saying that the Sabbath was made for MAN and NOT MAN for the SABBATH (Mark 2:27 and that he was the CREATOR or LORD of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28) and it was LAWFUL to do GOOD on the SABBATH (Matt 12:12)

Jesus did God's WORK on the Sabbath and so should we everyday but God's WORK is not the work we are commanded NOT to do on God's Sabbath for it is lawful to do GOOD on the Sabbath.

Have you not read what David did, when he was hungry, and they that were with him; How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the showbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them who were with him, but only for the priests?

Or have you not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? How much then is a man better than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

GOD'S 4TH COMMANDMENT

Exodus 20
Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
9, Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
10, But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT.

Doing GOD'S WORK is NOT what the 4th Commandment is talking about please read it.

God's 4th Commandments says we are NOT to do OUR OWN WORK. Yep NO secular business or paid work, no unnecessary domestic work, no buying and selling, shopping. This can be done on the other days of the week. God has made the SEVENTH DAY a HOLY DAY and we are to REST in HIM by FAITH in the LORD of the SABBATH. This is the 4th Commandment and one of the God's 10.

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)
Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man handed down from the Roman Catholic Church that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

God's Word teaches that in times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

God knows many people break the 4th commandment out of ignorance, but when a knowledge of the truth has come. God expexts us to come out from following man made traditions and worship him in Spirit and in truth.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is "Lord of the Sabbath", not
Sunday morning services celebrate the Resurrection and genesis of the Gospel
Jesus, from heaven, through His Church, plausibly migrated Sabbath one day

Yet there is not one scripture that says God's 4th commandment is now abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day?

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let me quickly offer an interpretation of the Eden story. Everyone would agree yes. That Eve started off for away from the tree. And yet must have walked up to it in order to grab it and consume its fruit. Yes. So he starts far from the tree and the serpent temps her closer to the tree. Why would that be? Well let me offer is interpretation.

Adam ADDED to God's commandment. God told Adam don't eat. From the tree. But Adam told Eve. Neither eat nor even touch the tree.

So when Eve walked past the tree and the serpent spoke to her. When the Serpent said. "Nay ye shall not sure Le Di"...

THAT was when the serpent tempted Eve to walk up to and to touch the tree.

When Eve touched the tree and did not die. Eve realized that Adam had spoken falsely. But she then leapt to the further and false conclusion that the other half of what Adam told her was also false.

She TOUCHED the tree and did not die. So she doubted Adam. So she doubted. That. She Would die if she ATE the fruit? And so she ate the fruit.

If so this shows the danger of adding to God's word. To inserting human words into God's speech. And trying to pass them off as divinely inspired divinely originated. This would not necessarily be. E qua to byl with the Ruben Ekel practice of building a fence around the Torah. Since that Alvwood is quite clear that the fences have been billed. Bible potr acted rabbinical discussions, there is no doubt No Confusion, which is the Torah in which is that Talmud so to speak. There is no doubt which is mosaic and which is rabbinical. The rabbis have not tried to insert their words into the Torah. They have not tried to interpolate that Talmud into the Old Testament.

Rather, they write a SEPARATE document and refer back to the original. They're not trying to pass off the words of men as directly divinely inspired.

Whereas I'm suggesting Adam. Although perhaps not intentionally. Was so sloppy that he wound up? IMPLYING to eve that the commandment, which came from him, "don't even TOUCH the tree". ie. his fence. So to speak, was actually straight from God in heaven.

Upvote 0