West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And when did Paul receive the Holy Spirit ?

Was it the same as what happened in Acts 2 ?

What say anyone ?

Was that the Indwelling of the Spirit ?

Or was it the Holy Spirit with power ?

Will any one provide a verse ?

dan p
Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 9:17)

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Consider that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to those ( his original Apostles and disciples) who were teaching His Gospel of the Kingdom, in order to guide/keep them on the path of the Kingdom. The HS was a shepherd for those who knew and accepted the ways of the Kingdom/governance of the Father. Although Paul's teachings have been diverted to serve other causes, there are at least three scriptures that show Paul's gospel was also the Gospel of the Kingdom (making him worthy of shepherding by the HS), although fellow man liked to associate him with salvation which runs contrary. The Kingdom is about the return of the Father to live among fellow man, while salvation makes it all about what's in it for us. Greedy mankind never changes and continues to serve self and self ambition.

Acts 19:8 He (Paul) went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the Kingdom of God

Acts 28: 23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Acts 28: 30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, 31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Upvote 0

Saint JOHN

May 5, 2017
Adelaide
✟20,848.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
As stated previously ..

acts 9v17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, [even] Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

yes recieved the same (Acts 2v4 etc) as all who recieve the Holy Spirit (tongues is the first identifier )

Mark 16v16 +
Acts 10v46
Acts 19v6 ... etc

this is the only way God wants people to worship !

Joh 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
so according to the word..
1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

do not be confused with how many may use IN THE CHURCH (people not a building ) nor acts as though it were meant for preaching etc..

1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Paul states.. 1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

it is not something you learn its part of the package deal you receive, when you get the Holy Spirit.
ie Mark 16v16+

• Winner
Reactions: sandman
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 9:17)

And when you check the Greek text it reads , " might be full of Holy Spirit , as the Greek article ( THE ) is not used between the words of and Holy .

Since the Greek article " THE " is not in the Greek text , the words " might be full of Holy Spirit , mean it is FULL of POWER of the Holy Spirit and check STRONG'S and see .

dan p

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since the Greek article " THE " is not in the Greek text , the words " might be full of Holy Spirit , mean it is FULL of POWER of the Holy Spirit and check STRONG'S and see
Making it a guiding force as the Jews originally claimed, and not an entity?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Making it a guiding force as the Jews originally claimed, and not an entity?

And will you explain it better to me ?

I believe that anyone reading 1 Cor 12:3 , with Acts 9:6 and Rom 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3 and 2 Tim 2:15 any good dispensationlist can see what all these verse are connected .

dan p

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
And when did Paul receive the Holy Spirit ?

Was it the same as what happened in Acts 2 ?

What say anyone ?

Was that the Indwelling of the Spirit ?

Or was it the Holy Spirit with power ?

Will any one provide a verse ?

dan p

Matthew 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas [is] here.

John 7:47 Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on Him? 49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed. ...... 52 They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.

John 1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Jonah lived in Gath-hepher, a town of Zebulun north of Nazareth in Galilee
What the Bible says about Jonah

Nathanael is being sarcastic about the learned Pharisees.
And so is Pilate, because he knew the their doctrine.

John 18:38 Pilate saith unto Him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in Him no fault.
Matthew 27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed [his] hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye [to it].

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I believe that anyone reading 1 Cor 12:3 , with Acts 9:6 and Rom 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3 and 2 Tim 2:15 any good dispensationlist can see what all these verse are connected .

dan p

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

oikonomia = from oikonomos; administration (of a household or estate); specially, a (religious) "economy":--dispensation, stewardship.
oikonomos = from oikos and the base of nomos; a house-distributor (i.e. manager), or overseer, i.e. an employee in that capacity; by extension, a fiscal agent (treasurer); figuratively, a preacher (of the Gospel):--chamberlain, governor, steward.
oikos = of uncertain affinity; a dwelling (more or less extensive, literal or figurative); by implication, a family (more or less related, literally or figuratively):--home, house(-hold), temple.
nomos = from a primary nemo (to parcel out, especially food or grazing to animals); law (through the idea of prescriptive usage), genitive case (regulation), specially, (of Moses (including the volume); also of the Gospel), or figuratively (a principle):--law.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

In other words, a house-law without-the-law.

His dispensation means the law of a different house: Paul's house = gentiles.

The Galilean Apostles went to the lost sheep with the first gospel:

Matthew 10:6-7 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Even the WORDS (for what Galatians 2:7-9 notices as Peter's stewardship) are different. In the Kingdom Gospel, it's not a house... it's the commission.

Matthew 20:1-8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto His steward, Call the labourers, and give them [their] hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

epitrope = from epitrepo; permission, i.e. (by implication) full power:--commission.
epi = a primary preposition; properly, meaning superimposition (of time, place, order, etc.), as a relation of distribution (with the genitive case), i.e. over, upon, etc.; of rest (with the dative case) at, on, etc.; of direction (with the accusative case) towards, upon, etc.:--about (the times), above, after, against, among, as long as (touching), at, beside, X have charge of, (be-, (where-))fore, in (a place, as much as, the time of, -to), (because) of, (up-)on (behalf of), over, (by, for) the space of, through(-out), (un-)to(-ward), with. In compounds it retains essentially the same import, at, upon, etc. (literally or figuratively).
trope = from an apparently primary trepo to turn; a turn ("trope"), i.e. revolution (figuratively, variation):--turning.

Acts 26:12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,

Matthew 10:26

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As stated previously ..

acts 9v17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, [even] Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

yes recieved the same (Acts 2v4 etc) as all who recieve the Holy Spirit (tongues is the first identifier )

Mark 16v16 +
Acts 10v46
Acts 19v6 ... etc

this is the only way God wants people to worship !

Joh 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
so according to the word..
1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

do not be confused with how many may use IN THE CHURCH (people not a building ) nor acts as though it were meant for preaching etc..

1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Paul states.. 1Co 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

it is not something you learn its part of the package deal you receive, when you get the Holy Spirit.
ie Mark 16v16+

And in Acts 9:6 and Paul trembling and terrified , he said , LORD , what do you wish me to do ?

When Paul said LORD / KYRIOS , , Paul was saying that Jesus was his Lord !

The word LORD / KYRIOS is in the VOCATIVE CASE of Direct Address .

The words , WILL THOU HAVE / THELO is in the PRESENT TENSE and means continual action forever .

1 Cor 12:3 says when Paul received the Holy Spirit .

And no one is able to say , LORD JESUS EXCEPT by Holt Spirit .

This than means that SAUL/PAUL was saved in Acts 9:1 as SAUL called Jesus , KYROIS in Acts 9:6 and than had the POWER of Holy Spirit .

And 1 Tim 1:16 says that when anyone is saved , that Saul is the PATTERN ofnthre ones coming to believe on HIM unto everlasting life .

This also means that Paul was the first one saved by GRACE and the first one to enter the Body of Christ ,

And Paul is commissioned to preach the Gospel of the GRACE of God as written in Col 1:25 and then DISPENSATIONAISN begins , some 2000 years ago .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟273,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Consider that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to those ( his original Apostles and disciples) who were teaching His Gospel of the Kingdom, in order to guide/keep them on the path of the Kingdom. The HS was a shepherd for those who knew and accepted the ways of the Kingdom/governance of the Father. Although Paul's teachings have been diverted to serve other causes, there are at least three scriptures that show Paul's gospel was also the Gospel of the Kingdom (making him worthy of shepherding by the HS), although fellow man liked to associate him with salvation which runs contrary. The Kingdom is about the return of the Father to live among fellow man, while salvation makes it all about what's in it for us. Greedy mankind never changes and continues to serve self and self ambition.

Acts 19:8 He (Paul) went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the Kingdom of God

Acts 28: 23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Acts 28: 30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, 31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
This is not orthodox Christianity.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Then that's descriptive of what Paul taught as the kingdom of God... showed them how Jesus is the Messiah... end of story.

But what does THIS WAY mean?

Acts 22:4 And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

ὁδός | billmounce.com

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
And in Acts 9:6 and Paul trembling and terrified , he said , LORD , what do you wish me to do ?

When Paul said LORD / KYRIOS , , Paul was saying that Jesus was his Lord !

The word LORD / KYRIOS is in the VOCATIVE CASE of Direct Address .

The words , WILL THOU HAVE / THELO is in the PRESENT TENSE and means continual action forever .

1 Cor 12:3 says when Paul received the Holy Spirit .

And no one is able to say , LORD JESUS EXCEPT by Holt Spirit .

This than means that SAUL/PAUL was saved in Acts 9:1 as SAUL called Jesus , KYROIS in Acts 9:6 and than had the POWER of Holy Spirit .

And 1 Tim 1:16 says that when anyone is saved , that Saul is the PATTERN ofnthre ones coming to believe on HIM unto everlasting life .

This also means that Paul was the first one saved by GRACE and the first one to enter the Body of Christ ,

And Paul is commissioned to preach the Gospel of the GRACE of God as written in Col 1:25 and then DISPENSATIONAISN begins , some 2000 years ago .

dan p

circular reasoning
What Is Circular Reasoning?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

It's not true... your statement that Paul's the first one saved by grace...
Because grace means to make accepted, be highly favoured... forgiven. This is obviously true of the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom Jesus came in Galilee, from whom He took the men given to Him by the Father, and they became His Disciples by keeping His word.

OR you have and other position , and glad to hear it ?

dan p

Psalms 45:2 Thou art more beautiful than the sons of men: grace has been shed forth on Thy lips: therefore God has blessed Thee for ever.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth. 15 John bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, This was He of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for He was before me. 16 And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (John 17:17)
(grace for grace = repent and forgive, Matthew 5:23-24 and Matthew 6:14-15)

For lost sheep of the house of Israel

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace [that should come] unto you: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the Gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (Matthew 13:17) (Gospel of the Kingdom)

Psalms 107:8 Let them acknowledge to the Lord His mercies, and His wonderful works to the children of men. 9 For He satisfies the empty soul, and fills the hungry soul with good things, 10 even them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death, fettered in poverty and iron; 11 because they rebelled against the words of God, and provoked the counsel of the Most High. 12 So their heart was brought low with troubles; they were weak, and there was no helper. 13 Then they cried to the Lord in their affliction, and He saved them out of their distresses. 14 And He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bonds asunder.
23 They that go down to the sea in ships, doing business in many waters; 24 these men have seen the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. 28 Then they cry to the Lord in their affliction, and He brings them out of their distresses. 29 And He commands the storm, and it is calmed into a gentle breeze, and its waves are still.
(Matthew 4:15-17, Matthew 4:18-22, Matthew 8:25-27)

For David and his children

Psalms 89:19-37 Then Thou spokest in vision to Thy children, and saidst, I have laid help on a mighty one; I have exalted one chosen out of My people. 20 I have found David My servant; I have anointed him by My holy mercy. 21 For My hand shall support him; and Mine arm shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall have no advantage against him; and the son of transgression shall not hurt him again. 23 And I will hew down his foes before him, and put to flight those that hate him. 24 But My truth and My mercy shall be with him; and in My name shall his horn be exalted. 25 And I will set his hand in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall call upon Me, saying, Thou art My Father, My God, and the helper of My salvation. 27 And I will make him my first-born, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 I will keep My mercy for him for ever, and My covenant shall be firm with him. 29 And I will establish his seed for ever and ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
30 If his children should forsake My law, and walk not in My judgments; 31 if they should profane My ordinances, and not keep My commandments; 32 I will visit their transgressions with a rod, and their sins with scourges. 33 But My mercy I will not utterly remove from him, nor wrong My truth. 34 Neither will I by any means profane My covenant; and I will not make void the things that proceed out of My lips. 35 Once have I sworn by My holiness, that I will not lie to David. 36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before Me; 37 and as the moon that is established for ever, and as the faithful witness in heaven.

and the Prayer of Manasseh

Psalms 152:1 O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed; 2 who hast made heaven and earth, with all the ornament thereof; 3 who hast bound the sea by the word of Thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by Thy terrible and glorious name; 4 whom all men fear, and tremble before Thy power; 5 for the majesty of Thy glory cannot be borne, and Thine angry threatening toward sinners is importable: 6 but Thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable; 7 for Thou art the most high Lord, of great compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to Thy great goodness hast promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of Thine infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved. 8 Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: 9 for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude of mine iniquities. 10 I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot lift up mine head, neither have any release: for I have provoked Thy wrath, and done evil before thee: I did not Thy will, neither kept I Thy commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. 11 Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching Thee of grace. 12 I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities: 13 wherefore, I humbly beseech Thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquities. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent; 14 and in me Thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for Thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to Thy great mercy. 15 Therefore I will praise Thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise Thee, and Thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because grace means to make accepted, be highly favoured... forgiven. This is obviously true of the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom Jesus came in Galilee, from whom He took the men given to Him by the Father, and they became His Disciples by keeping His word.

Psalms 45:2 Thou art more beautiful than the sons of men: grace has been shed forth on Thy lips: therefore God has blessed Thee for ever.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth. 15 John bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, This was He of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for He was before me. 16 And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (John 17:17)

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace [that should come] unto you: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the Gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (Matthew 13:17) (Gospel of the Kingdom)

Psalms 107:8 Let them acknowledge to the Lord His mercies, and His wonderful works to the children of men. 9 For He satisfies the empty soul, and fills the hungry soul with good things, 10 even them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death, fettered in poverty and iron; 11 because they rebelled against the words of God, and provoked the counsel of the Most High. 12 So their heart was brought low with troubles; they were weak, and there was no helper. 13 Then they cried to the Lord in their affliction, and He saved them out of their distresses. 14 And He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bonds asunder.
23 They that go down to the sea in ships, doing business in many waters; 24 these men have seen the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. 28 Then they cry to the Lord in their affliction, and He brings them out of their distresses. 29 And He commands the storm, and it is calmed into a gentle breeze, and its waves are still.

Psalms 89:19-37 Then Thou spokest in vision to Thy children, and saidst, I have laid help on a mighty one; I have exalted one chosen out of My people. 20 I have found David My servant; I have anointed him by My holy mercy. 21 For My hand shall support him; and Mine arm shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall have no advantage against him; and the son of transgression shall not hurt him again. 23 And I will hew down his foes before him, and put to flight those that hate him. 24 But My truth and My mercy shall be with him; and in My name shall his horn be exalted. 25 And I will set his hand in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall call upon Me, saying, Thou art My Father, My God, and the helper of My salvation. 27 And I will make him my first-born, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 I will keep My mercy for him for ever, and My covenant shall be firm with him. 29 And I will establish his seed for ever and ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
30 If his children should forsake My law, and walk not in My judgments; 31 if they should profane My ordinances, and not keep My commandments; 32 I will visit their transgressions with a rod, and their sins with scourges. 33 But My mercy I will not utterly remove from him, nor wrong My truth. 34 Neither will I by any means profane My covenant; and I will not make void the things that proceed out of My lips. 35 Once have I sworn by My holiness, that I will not lie to David. 36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before Me; 37 and as the moon that is established for ever, and as the faithful witness in heaven.

Psalms 152:1 O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed; 2 who hast made heaven and earth, with all the ornament thereof; 3 who hast bound the sea by the word of Thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by Thy terrible and glorious name; 4 whom all men fear, and tremble before Thy power; 5 for the majesty of Thy glory cannot be borne, and Thine angry threatening toward sinners is importable: 6 but Thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable; 7 for Thou art the most high Lord, of great compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to Thy great goodness hast promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of Thine infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved. 8 Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: 9 for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude of mine iniquities. 10 I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot lift up mine head, neither have any release: for I have provoked Thy wrath, and done evil before thee: I did not Thy will, neither kept I Thy commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. 11 Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching Thee of grace. 12 I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities: 13 wherefore, I humbly beseech Thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquities. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent; 14 and in me Thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for Thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to Thy great mercy. 15 Therefore I will praise Thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise Thee, and Thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

And what you have written is about Israel and not how Paul/Saul was saved AND who was the first one to be placed into the B O C .

Or how Saul / Paul received the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT !!

Where to do begin the B O C ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

And what you have written is about Israel and not how Paul/Saul was saved AND who was the first one to be placed into the B O C .

Or how Saul / Paul received the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT !!

Where to do begin the B O C ?

dan p

Galilean Apostles were saved by grace, before Paul stopped persecuting the Way.
Because grace means forgiveness for those who repent.

This stream runs through the Law and the Prophets, and into Matthew and John, and it fills the Revelation of Jesus: Repent and believe the Gospel of the Kingdom, which was taught in the Psalms and the Prophets before Jesus, that which belongs to the Father, fulfilled in Jesus the Son... this eternal word of life is one stream... John 12:50 Revelation.22:14 Blessed they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city... And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.KJV

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galilean Apostles were saved by grace, before Paul stopped persecuting the Way.
Because grace means forgiveness for those who repent.

This stream runs through the Law and the Prophets, and into Matthew and John, and it fills the Revelation of Jesus: Repent and believe the Gospel of the Kingdom, which was taught in the Psalms and the Prophets before Jesus, that which belongs to the Father, fulfilled in Jesus the Son... this eternal word of life is one stream... John 12:50 Revelation.22:14 Blessed they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city... And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.KJV
And would like to see that verse where Galilean Apostles were saved by grace ?

Acts 15:11 , what does Peter mean here and how was Peter saved ?

Also , what did Peter preach as a gospel ?

Like to hear what you mean ?

dan p

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bingo.

Upvote 0