Was God watching this unfair event and will I be rewarded Is God watching and will him be punished?

nelsontai

Feb 15, 2017
Usa
✟15,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I am a assistant of university. I was left with the toughest grading task to do (the longest question) and can only leave at 1am after finishing the grading and have to return again to input the grades 9am next morning. While he chose easy task (shortest question) and can leave at 9pm, and do not have to input the grade. Also before the grading, we have to do exam proctoring, he also arrived late in exam proctoring (so he did not have to distribute the paper to 200 students) and leave the classroom several times while I have to stay, run around the classroom and answer students questions. He left at the end of the exam proctoring to pretend he had a phone call so he did not have to collect students exam paper and carry it to another classroom for grading. He hided on the back of the classroom and study his own stuff during the exam proctoring. I carry all the paper for grading, not to mention that after inputing the grades next morning, I have to carry all the papers to professors after all the exhausion and lack of sleep. He is also an assistant with the same job.
He is an evil snake. I suffer health problem after this unfair event. I had to upload the grades 10am next morning and he escaped with the task like a snake.

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have observed similar situations. The one thing I learned was to bring them to the attention of the unfair party. He or she would be told that the burden imposed upon me was too great, that I needed time away from duties, and that I needed sleep. You may want to consider doing that.

Upvote 0

Slytherina

Marchioness of Heaven
Apr 14, 2017
Canada
✟1,869.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is omnipresent and all-knowing. God is in all places at all times and he sees everything and everyone's actions at all times. He also knows their thoughts and feelings. He can't be lied to.

Yes, God did see what happened. You will indeed be rewarded in Heaven and that ''bad boy'' will be punished - As it seems, That he's never gonna get to Heaven.

Just don't boast about it, Keep it to yourself and go on with your life.

Good people usually have hard lives, While the bad people's lives are easy. But in the very end, These baddies will be punished.

Upvote 0

Katan

Aug 4, 2017
Merida
✟21,273.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Forgive him, like God forgives you every day. If you stay angry it is actually you that lost. You dont know if this guy may had has problems and didnt has had the time to learn properly. No, it doesnt mean that what he did as good, but we should better be occupied by what we are doing wrong and pray for those that doesnt know God, that He may enter in their hearts and seek forgiveness.

P.S: I know this thread is old, but I coulnd let it like this without give this advice.

May God bless you.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0