Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
There was a rumor going around a few years ago, that Elvis had faked his death, and assumed the name and identity of his dead twin brother, Jesse Garon (Presley). I think it fizzled out, because it was just a hoax.

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„ ¸ Elvis Rocks!!! º¤ø FROM the UK¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¸„ø¤º

YouTube - Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I still laugh when I think a preacher I heard, years ago, who was preaching on heaven, and said we're all going to have 3 surprises when we get there: Who's there, who isn't, and that we're there.....I'll buy two out of three on that one.... I do believe we will be surprised at who is there, and who isn't. For the True Believer, it will be no surprise that we're there, that's what we have assurance of.

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I saw Elvis's half brother years back at a Pentecostal Church , he declared Elvis was a saved person ... I like to think so :)

I've heard people argue the lack of a public profession of faith and his rock music (I don't argue sentics with people) and emotionalism against him, but I'd like to think he is as well. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 8, 2009
Missouri
✟7,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I spoke with J.D. Sumner who was a backup singer along with the Stamps quartet that backed up Elvin in many of his concerts. He was very close to Elvis. He stated that Elvis was not addicted to drugs as is widely believed. He was using a prescription given to him by his physician when he died. He also stated that he had no doubt that Elvis has a place in heaven. Elvis had a strong faith and insisted that every concert have Christian songs sang in them. According to J.D. Elvis was a devout Christian and was up till the time he died. Now, given that no one can know the persons soul. That is between him and God. But, I believe that Elvis is in the arms of God

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.