Was an antidote made by Christ for original sin?

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thus began their separation ... compromise of beliefs always begins the v in the road that leads further and further from God. In agreeing with the devil and giving concessions for it would be, rather than having a direct line drawn to the Father which produces light, the knowledge of good and evil now projects humanity into immensity. There's no longer a line straight drawn to the Father. The line is in need of being reconnected to God and not to self, the world and to satan.

Truth has prevailed when repentance thru conviction by the Holy Spirit is heard in the heart that suddenly sees the light. A true point of reference is recognized.

The remission of sins is complete forgiveness from the Father. The prodigal has come home.

From instant heart knowledge, head knowledge must work thru data to come to the decision of the will to mentally and physically carry out the act of agreement over and over again. But the line has been reconnected. There is the option open tho to quench the teaching from the Holy Spirit to the heart in which case the line gets either clearer and clearer or darker and darker as compromise sets in again. But now the suspicion goes in the opposite direction against selfish beliefs.

Cool, a good way of saying walking by faith and not by sight. His Kingdom is not of this world but eyes are given to see into it.

Amen. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Not at all. You always come across as friendly! Something that I could learn from often. We all learn from each other. It's that conversational alignment in terms again that speaks the same spiritual language.Whether understood by the mind or not. Sometimes it takes an emptying of compromises and suspicions to understand.
I'm curious if that fit with your theory?

Upvote 0

peter2

Ordinary life contemplative
Oct 10, 2015
✟54,190.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious if that fit with your theory?
Yes, I think it does, you seem to have a gift for analysis and introspection. I suppose it's linked to a distrust of this notorious credulity (original sin) that led many to incredulity (lack of faith).
Thank you for the prodigal, it's relevant.

I gonna start another thread
Bye

Upvote 0