Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: :angel: :prayer: I am here because some one prayed for me. My loving christian mother who led us all to chruch, even when we didnt know why.

After being a guest of BlueJ's for al long time. I have with her help joined CF. My wish is to be a blessing to anyone who needs uplifting. From what I have read you wonderful people can be there for me too.:groupray:

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! And ....

yellowbirdHAGD.gif

Upvote 0

Amin

Mcintyre Man
Sep 30, 2005
Williamsport, Penna. U.S.
Visit site
✟1,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Nobella,

That's right.
You can be here for us, and we can be there for you.

Ihope to get to know you better.

Welcome and I hope your stay here is one of learning,
having a little fun, and feeling right at home.

God Bless you.

Chuck.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

eashoa

Nov 29, 2006
✟842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave: :angel: :prayer: I am here because some one prayed for me. My loving christian mother who led us all to chruch, even when we didnt know why.

After being a guest of BlueJ's for al long time. I have with her help joined CF. My wish is to be a blessing to anyone who needs uplifting. From what I have read you wonderful people can be there for me too.:groupray:

Hello!

Good to have you here at CF!

Peace & Joy be with you.

eashoa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
GJ-Hello05.gif

Welcome to CF I hope you find this a safe home while you're spending on the internet.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the site. It may be a little overwhelming... and trust me, even after being here a couple years I'm still learning where everything is, but we're a friendly bunch here and we're more than willing to help.

To get started posting and meeting some new members, check out the Recreation Room or the Friendship Court. These are the two forums where you can play games with other members and just sit back and chat.

Also, please take some time to read through CF's rules (so you know the do's and don'ts of posting here): http://www.christianforums.com/faq.p...les#faq_rule_0

Finally, if you'd like to ask a question about CF that you haven't been able to get answered, again please feel free to PM me or you can check out our CF- How To forum: http://www.christianforums.com/f681-cf-how-to.html

I hope I've help and not confused you! Have a great day and God Bless!!

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[/SIZE]
:wave: Welcome to the forums God bless!! :wave:
:angel: Hi Nobella here,

:wave: Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. This is a the greatest site I've ever seen on the net. I am a mother a leader and a true friend, just looking forward to a beautiful time at CF. My beloved BlueJ found this site for us, truly God led us all here to be a blessing to one another

Nobella stands with you in Christ,:groupray:

All my life it has been God who has kept me strong and victorious without him I could do nothing.

Upvote 0