United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Warrant issued for Vancouver 'Proud Boy' busted at Seattle protest

VANCOUVER, Wash. – A 24-year-old right-wing activist known for brawling in the streets of Portland and Seattle during political protests had a warrant issued for his arrest last Friday for violating the conditions of his probation.

Tusitala "Tiny" Toese of Vancouver, Wash., was on a supervised probation for a fourth-degree assault charge out of Multnomah County, Oregon, and has been associated with the far-right Proud Boys group known for engaging in political violence.

After repeated violations of his probation, his supervising officer recommended the court revoke his probation and sentence him to a year in jail.

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Meh...they should let it slide. There's a hundred "protesters" doing far worse every day and facing no consequences.

There's a reason why they face no consequences. They are doing the dirty work of the deep state. For those who physically confront them, on the other hand, the law is swift and sure.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Meh...they should let it slide. There's a hundred "protesters" doing far worse every day and facing no consequences.
And they've got bail funds so they can get out to carry on rioting.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And they've got bail funds so they can get out to carry on rioting.

Well they at least face the possibility of charges. I'm talking about these DAs dropping a rather extraordinary number of cases that involve protesters.

I don't know what this guy's specific 4th degree assault case involves....but that's the lowest level of assault. Throwing a bottle at the police is 4th degree assault. Throwing a firework at police is 4th degree assault....at least.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well they at least face the possibility of charges. I'm talking about these DAs dropping a rather extraordinary number of cases that involve protesters.

I don't know what this guy's specific 4th degree assault case involves....but that's the lowest level of assault. Throwing a bottle at the police is 4th degree assault. Throwing a firework at police is 4th degree assault....at least.
From January 2020...
A right-wing activist best known for brawling at Portland protests is barred from participating in future city demonstrations for the next two years, a Multnomah County judge ruled Tuesday.

Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, 23, was also sentenced to two years’ probation and 80 hours of community service after he pleaded guilty to third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, for his role in a violent altercation prompted by political differences.

As part of the plea agreement, prosecutors dropped a felony assault charge against Toese, who lives in Vancouver.

He and a friend gave a guy a concussion. Toesa said at this time that he was done with protesting and wanted to spend more time with his family. He changed his mind, went back to protesting and protesting in Portland where he wasn't suppose to be, breaking his probation.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
From January 2020...
A right-wing activist best known for brawling at Portland protests is barred from participating in future city demonstrations for the next two years, a Multnomah County judge ruled Tuesday.

Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, 23, was also sentenced to two years’ probation and 80 hours of community service after he pleaded guilty to third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, for his role in a violent altercation prompted by political differences.

As part of the plea agreement, prosecutors dropped a felony assault charge against Toese, who lives in Vancouver.

He and a friend gave a guy a concussion. Toesa said at this time that he was done with protesting and wanted to spend more time with his family. He changed his mind, went back to protesting and protesting in Portland where he wasn't suppose to be, breaking his probation.

Like I said....pretty minor stuff these days.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The 4th degree assault was previous, and the reason for the probation. The arrest was for repeated probation violations and avoiding supervision.

Here is the video from the incident in Seattle. This was slightly outside the border of Chaz/Chop. Tiny is the one in the San Francisco jacket.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1272719753392480257

He and two others get into a physical altercation with a man and also destroyed a phone from someone filming at the scene.

Anyone using violence in the streets should face the consequences.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The 4th degree assault was previous, and the reason for the probation. The arrest was for repeated probation violations and avoiding supervision.

Here is the video from the incident in Seattle. This was slightly outside the border of Chaz/Chop. Tiny is the one in the San Francisco jacket.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1272719753392480257

He and two others get into a physical altercation with a man and also destroyed a phone from someone filming at the scene.

Anyone using violence in the streets should face the consequences.

I see two guys with their faces covered and no violence committed.

You had guys walking around CHAZ for weeks with guns calling themselves "security" and to my knowledge, the vast majority aren't facing any charges.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see two guys with their faces covered and no violence committed.

Twitter videos are harder to post in isolation. Even when I opt to remove the conversation it can still show other videos in the thread.

Here is the incident from Youtube.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You had guys walking around CHAZ for weeks with guns calling themselves "security" and to my knowledge, the vast majority aren't facing any charges.

I documented a whole host of incidents that could result in charges in one of the threads. This still has to be looked in its own right, as part of the probation process.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Twitter videos are harder to post in isolation. Even when I opt to remove the conversation it can still show other videos in the thread.

This isn't loading for me.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I documented a whole host of incidents that could result in charges in one of the threads. This still has to be looked in its own right, as part of the probation process.

Could result in charges?

My point is simply, if after the last week of May prosecutors across the nation are deciding "let's not prosecute the vast majority of protestors nor deny their right to protest".....then it would be extremely hypocritical to prosecute this particular guy.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could result in charges?

Yes, you referenced those claiming to be security. There were many incidents on video that appeared to be violations of law in Chaz.

My point is simply, if after the last week of May prosecutors across the nation are deciding "let's not prosecute the vast majority of protestors nor deny their right to protest".....then it would be extremely hypocritical to prosecute this particular guy.

The guy tossed a man to the ground twice while his friends punched the man and broke the man's phone. This was viewed as a violation of probation, and he was warned, but it was only after additional violations that they decided to take action.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Ok....think I watched the same video...several guys fighting over a phone right? Maybe twt phones and one gets smashed ?

The ask the guy left standing "what happened" then cut before he answers?

Same video?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't loading for me.

upload_2020-8-12_22-34-44.png

Here is a still image of Tiny pulling the man in grey to the ground the second time, inadvertently also tossing a fellow proud boy with him.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok....think I watched the same video...several guys fighting over a phone right? Maybe twt phones and one gets smashed ?

The ask the guy left standing "what happened" then cut before he answers?

Same video?

Yes, and the man was thrown to the ground twice and punched in the face a few times. A follow up video showed him experiencing some head trauma.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, you referenced those claiming to be security. There were many incidents on video that appeared to be violations of law in Chaz.

Ok....let's be real clear....everyone involved in supporting, creating, leading or maintaining CHAZ is...by definition, guilty of sedition. They deprived people of their rights.

That's a felony punishable by 20 years in prison.

Are any of them facing sedition charges?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and the man was thrown to the ground twice and punched in the face a few times. A follow up video showed him experiencing some head trauma.

Ok....same video.

Absolutely worthless....it doesn't show who started what. I'm inclined to think that's why it cuts off early too.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok....same video.

Absolutely worthless....it doesn't show who started what. I'm inclined to think that's why it cuts off early too.

Apparently it was not worthless to his probation officer. I can't find the follow up video now, because it would involve scrolling back through two months of tweets to get to that point in time. But the video shows the proudboys leaving in a car, and the other guy is asked about what happened. She showed that part later where it cut off, but didn't want to show it initially because he appeared to be impaired and wanted to follow up before just putting out the video.

He later did some interviews, and showed a prominent wound on his head.

The person filming usually seems to be of a conservative bent, but seemed to be rather down the middle in her coverage of this incident. I don't think she cut it off to protect people from describing what happened, but because she was concerned the guy was not thinking straight at the time.

Upvote 0