WARNING: How U.S. Jihad will Start; with cases like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
Was not your America first settled by Christians? Muslims do not have to join churches to sway people, they marry Christian women who are then forced to accept Islam. The women have children who are brought up Islamists and taught to hate the Infidels.
This is called stealth movement.
No, it wasn't. It was first settled by people with many various belief systems that range from animism to something pretty close to monotheism. Christians now vastly outnumber them through extermination, disease and war.

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
My point is, the Qu'ran is NOT the Word of God. You forget Satan can appear as an Angel of Light. Would Jesus approve of the violence caused by their prophet Mohammed?
I don't think Jesus would, but Revelation describes him that way. Joshua certainly describes God that way.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, my America was first settled by people practicing indigenous religious traditions.

So that's the plan... lure Christian women into marriages with Muslim men and then force them to convert to Islam. What then happens to the Muslim women? Do they marry Christians and convert to Christianity? What happens when the Muslim man converts to the religion of the wife? What about all the women who marry Buddhists and Pagans and Hindu's ect... are they all caught up in a stealth movement as well?

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Was not your America first settled by Christians? Muslims do not have to join churches to sway people, they marry Christian women who are then forced to accept Islam. The women have children who are brought up Islamists and taught to hate the Infidels.
This is called stealth movement.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This Mosque has been standing for over 300 years in Germany... they must be running a little behind schedule.

And while they build these things on the land they are preparing for takeover of the land in the final outcome. And many of the true American people sleep .................

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
How would you have felt if you had been on that airplane with those Muslim men? Would you not have been wondering if they were going to take control of the airplane and crash it into the Statue of Liberty or another American building? Would you have felt at ease with them in the airplane? Would you not have felt nervous and a little afraid? These men were acting like terrorists! Think deeply on these things!
Can you explain to me what it means to act like a terrorist? That's what is confusing me.

As for being on a plane with Muslims- I've done so many times. I'm much more bothered by the screaming children.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you explain to me what it means to act like a terrorist? That's what is confusing me.

According to The Washington Times, the six men in question were perceived as acting suspiciously:

Patrick Hogan, airport commission spokesman, said the men reportedly made anti-American statements relating to the Iraq war, asked to change seats once inside the passenger cabin, and requested seat belt extenders, which include a heavy metal buckle that could be used as a weapon, that were not actually needed by any of the imams.
Witnesses said three of the imams were praying loudly in the concourse and repeatedly shouted "Allah" when passengers were called for boarding US Airways Flight 300 to Phoenix.
Passengers and flight attendants told law-enforcement officials the imams switched from their assigned seats to an intimidating pattern associated with the September 11 terrorist attacks and also found in probes of U.S. security since the attacks -- two near the front, two in the middle of the plane on the exit aisle and two in the rear of the cabin.
One air marshal called the seating arrangement "alarming" because "they now control all of the entry and exit routes to the plane." A pilot from another airline said: "That behavior has been identified as a terrorist probe in the airline industry."
Three of the men asked for seat-belt extenders, although two flight attendants told police the men were not oversized. Rather than attach the extensions, the men placed the straps and buckles on the cabin floor, the flight attendant said.

(http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070313-110514-4800r.htm)

If it had been me, I simply would have gotten off the aircraft. Does that make me an ignorant, hysterical, bigoted moron "controlled by fear"? Maybe. But I still would have gotten off the aircraft. Eight years in the military and nineteen years as a cop have made me inherently suspicious and mistrusting of anybody who's acting in a strange manner, be they Muslim, Christian, atheist, Klingon, Borg, or Wookie.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The op contains bad info as stated, but it seems if it fits a position then fact verification isnt important.
Do we have a link to the actual complaints by the Imam?
It's hard to argue about generic positions.

I tried to read most pages, I last checked and posted on page 7(?), and now on 17, I didn't find any links to what
they are claiming.

One thought though,
The Islam that supporters here talk about is not the
Islam America knows all to well.

The murders the world, claim to worship Allah. But there is also the anti-Islamic terrorist people, that only speak up when the world condemns the violence of Islam. Maybe if we hear the voice of Islam condemning the Islamic terrorists, before we hear their complaints about trashing a religion, we might lean more towards
the peaceful side of Muslim.
The louder voice gets credit. And the pictures of murdered women and children scream very loud.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
http://media.startribune.com/smedia/2007/03/12/22/imans0313.source.prod_affiliate.2.pdf
This is the full complaint.

Written in the best legal jargon possible.

I do not find any monetary demands other then costs.

They say they were wrongfully arrested, that they were
descriminated against for practicing their religion. and were humiliated and continue to feel anxiety when flying.

So I will start the arguements again, with the document now present.

They were not arrested, they were detained. They were questioned, and when no direct threat was found, they were released. But the airline was not satisfied that the whole plane was wrong, ad refused to allow them to fly thier airline again.

The note from the elderly couple, was not a criminal act. It alerted the crew of suspicious activities. And to
silence passingers with the threat of lawsuits, would risk the safety of future flights. If there was wrong done, it is by the airline. Not the passingers.

The Airline reviewed the activity noted by passingers against the Imams, and decided to error on the safety of the passingers. To restrict airlines from removing people that could be a threat would make airlines unsafe, in the future.

So, as the complait stands, having heard the passingers talking of the facts that brought this issue to pass, I believe the Airline acted responsibly by removing the Imams. Voluntarily asking them to leave would be less
stressful, but if they refused, then forceably removing them would be a must.
I have not heard the sworn testimony, and reserve a change of opinion, if sworn tesimony changes.

This was never just about them praying. It was about praying before and after entering the plane. Getting seat belt extensions when not needed. Changing seats
and sitting in a strategic pattern are all suspcious behaviors. Let alone the allegation of saying pro-Bin laden and anti-American statements, is more to cause doubt.
So, I support the OP, saying this is a way to silence those that may prevent a future hi-jacking. Thus giving another 9-11, a chance to suceed.
The Imam have anxiety every time they fly, well most people that fly have some anxiety since 9-11. welcome to our world.

Now lets discuss this complaint directly, rather then just the generic Islam vs terrorism vs the World arguements.

Strike that, we can not debate/discuss in this forum. So lets debate here:
http://www.christianforums.com/t504...heir-removal-from-the-plane.html#post33155026

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
http://media.startribune.com/smedia/2007/03/12/22/imans0313.source.prod_affiliate.2.pdf
This is the full complaint.

Written in the best legal jargon possible.
:scratch: All lawyers write in legal jargon style

I do not find any monetary demands other then costs.

They say they were wrongfully arrested, that they were
descriminated against for practicing their religion. and were humiliated and continue to feel anxiety when flying.

So I will start the arguements again, with the document now present.

They were not arrested, they were detained. They were questioned, and when no direct threat was found, they were released. But the airline was not satisfied that the whole plane was wrong, ad refused to allow them to fly thier airline again.
The legal jargon document states that somebody was arrested. Do you believe the legal jargon document is incorrect?

The note from the elderly couple, was not a criminal act. It alerted the crew of suspicious activities. And to
silence passingers with the threat of lawsuits, would risk the safety of future flights. If there was wrong done, it is by the airline. Not the passingers.

The Airline reviewed the activity noted by passingers against the Imams, and decided to error on the safety of the passingers. To restrict airlines from removing people that could be a threat would make airlines unsafe, in the future.

So, as the complait stands, having heard the passingers talking of the facts that brought this issue to pass, I believe the Airline acted responsibly by removing the Imams. Voluntarily asking them to leave would be less
stressful, but if they refused, then forceably removing them would be a must.
I have not heard the sworn testimony, and reserve a change of opinion, if sworn tesimony changes.

This was never just about them praying. It was about praying before and after entering the plane. Getting seat belt extensions when not needed. Changing seats
and sitting in a strategic pattern are all suspcious behaviors. Let alone the allegation of saying pro-Bin laden and anti-American statements, is more to cause doubt.
So, I support the OP, saying this is a way to silence those that may prevent a future hi-jacking. Thus giving another 9-11, a chance to suceed.
The Imam have anxiety every time they fly, well most people that fly have some anxiety since 9-11. welcome to our world.

Now lets discuss this complaint directly, rather then just the generic Islam vs terrorism vs the World arguements.
As stated elsewhere, the Imams want to see anti-discrimination laws upheld, and didn't ask for monetary retribution.
This is a bizarre case indeed, and I dont know what to think about it, yet. If it was just the praying issue this would be a no-brainer, but all the other factors add up to mischief, and if I were with the airline I probably would have done the same thing (kicked them off the flight).

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
According to The Washington Times, the six men in question were perceived as acting suspiciously:

GASP!

You mean the imams weren't just poor, downtrodden members of an Oppressed Group® being harassed and sweated by The Man®?

SHOCKING!

It's all Israel's fault.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.