WARNING: How U.S. Jihad will Start; with cases like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to bash Christianity over events that happened centuries ago, start a thread in the History section.

This is a thread in NEWS and CURRENT Events talking about Islam and terrorism in the 21st century.

The current event is the filing of a federal lawsuit. Funny how some folks don't want to talk about that.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The U.S. didn't kill muslims for sport and enjoyment. The intent is extremely important. The root reason is the issue here.

Do you know the history of radical muslims and their track record of killing and taking over because of their "religion". Do you know their mindset? I do and many americans are clueless because they are glossy eyed and watching Oprah and Dr. Phil for their educational format.

Europe itself is having problems with muslims trying to take over. Yes, they have a problem and having to learn the reality and the heart of the radical fundamentalist. Its to take over the world or be beheaded. Wow, what a lovely choice - by force or else.

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
CaptainYesterday--

Because of your misguided statements in the name of christianity you are totally clueless. Christians follow Christ is His actions and the Bible is above them as they truly follow it. They really think its the Word of God and practice it.

The "christians" your talking about who kill for fun arn't! They are called hyprocrites. So, to justify radical fundamentist muslim for hating because the Quran really says to kill the infidel and calls them pigs and compare that to people who call themselfs christians in "name only" is a faulty argument.

When Christ comes back in His Second coming, He won't be coming back for murderers who are power hungry no matter what they call themselves but for those who really have the love of God in their heart.

Before you false accuse christians and false label them, I suggest you read and do your homework and discover what a true christian is.

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
CaptainYesterday--

Because of your misguided statements in the name of christianity you are totally clueless. Christians follow Christ is His actions and the Bible is above them as they truly follow it. They really think its the Word of God and practice it.

The "christians" your talking about who kill for fun arn't! They are called hyprocrites. So, to justify radical fundamentist muslim for hating because the Quran really says to kill the infidel and calls them pigs and compare that to people who call themselfs christians in "name only" is a faulty argument.

When Christ comes back in His Second coming, He won't be coming back for murderers who are power hungry no matter what they call themselves but for those who really have the love of God in their heart.

Before you false accuse christians and false label them, I suggest you read and do your homework and discover what a true christian is.

Have you read Joshua? Have you read Revelation?

I'm afraid you will also find passages in the Bible that say to kill others, as well.

Upvote 0

NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Because of your misguided statements in the name of islam you are totally clueless. Muslims follow Allah is His actions and the Quran is above them as they truly follow it. They really think its the Word of God and practice it.

The "muslims" your talking about who kill for fun arn't! They are called hyprocrites. So, to justify radical fundamentist christianity for hating because the Bible really says to kill the [verboten topic] and calls them abominations and compare that to people who call themselfs muslims in "name only" is a faulty argument.

Before you false accuse muslims and false label them, I suggest you read and do your homework and discover what a true muslim is.

I'm sorry, but I look at your last series of posts and see no difference whatsoever between you and those you are expounding against. Any one of those posts could easily exchange islam for christianity and still represent an accurate portrayal of some portion of either religion.

For my preference, I'd rather see both religions vanish from the face of the Earth. But what I see here is someone like Rahma who is an American and has assimilated her beliefs with western culture (and whose husband has apparently done the same) yet she is being treated by many here just as they claim they would be treated in an Islamic nation.

I have no problem with as many muslims who want to live in America coming here, so long as their religion is not enforced through legislation. I feel the exact same way about christianity. If Islamic law is ever to subvert the laws of this nation, it will only be because christianity has already paved the way for religious rule.

Reactions: CCGirl
Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The current event is the filing of a federal lawsuit. Funny how some folks don't want to talk about that.

Oh, I'm happy to talk about that. It's just another attempt by Muslims to subvert our judicial system and abuse it to line their pockets and further their radical agenda.

As I've said before, if the lawsuit is upheld then the airlines should all shut down. If they did, any judgment would be thrown out before the day was done. You see, America can get by just fine without whining Muslims or lawyers who sympathize with them, but this country would be hard-hit indeed by a loss of civil aviation.

But my previous statement was directed at the knee-jerk response to bash Christianity whenever Islam is criticized. You know, "Christians are evil!" *twitch* "The did the Crusades!" *jerk* "The KKK!" *spasm*.

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
rah---

If your religion wants to control the world and force us "infidels" to convert - then yes this isn't a loving religion and is filled with hate. Yes, this is spiritual cancer.
Have you asked her if that is what she and the others who she worships with believe?

Funny, because a big tennet of Christianity is the Great Commission. So really, it must too be filled with hate if we're to go out and convert others to our own beliefs. How is our desire that others share our joy in Christ different than another person's desire that we share in their joy of their religion? One can't be hateful and cancerous while the other isn't. Either they all are or you're barking up the wrong tree.

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Have you asked her if that is what she and the others who she worships with believe?

Funny, because a big tennet of Christianity is the Great Commission. So really, it must too be filled with hate if we're to go out and convert others to our own beliefs. How is our desire that others share our joy in Christ different than another person's desire that we share in their joy of their religion? One can't be hateful and cancerous while the other isn't. Either they all are or you're barking up the wrong tree.

But on the other hand, Jesus never authorized the use of force as part of the Great Commission. And you can't deny that in many places around the world, Muslims do use intimidation, threats, violence, rape, and so on to spread Islam. Not saying Rah does, but that is part of the "major malfunction" that is afflicting modern Islam.

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
There are extremists for every religion, should we always judge the whole because of some very loud and bad eggs? Most of the Muslims I know are more anti-violence than other people I know. Are they cancerous? If they are treated unfairly are they somehow not allowed to use the laws of their country to protect them because of their religious beliefs? That goes against the very core of why this country was established.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blackness

OH WOW
Nov 21, 2006
✟12,583.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
rah---

If your religion wants to control the world and force us "infidels" to convert - then yes this isn't a loving religion and is filled with hate. Yes, this is spiritual cancer.
Keep in mind the Koran states Christians and Jews are people of the book, it is the extremist who want to force us to convert.

Upvote 0
Captain Yesterday said:
Am I the only person who finds it ironic for a christian to be asking such a thing?
Not really, I posted earlier:
Tenka said:
The Holocaust is a good example of how a nation with a religious majority could be motivated by a few whackos to carry out horrible acts.
Hitler could have been atheist, Christian, Pagan, Satanist it doesn't matter. The population, the people who actually did the things were mostly Christian.

Are we ready to agree there is a problem with Christianity yet? Or do we need another Holocaust?
Some people here want to believe so badly that this (terrorism etc) is a problem inherit in the Muslim faith but they neglect some important things.
Most Muslims aren't going around killing for faith or advocating such acts.
Not so long ago it was Christians who were manipulated to carry out atrocities

Although, pride and prejudice will prevent any of them from ever acknowledging this.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The majority of those who slam islam have never studied the koran. Go figure...

I dare say the majority who defend Islam have never studied the Koran either!

I suppose you would presume to say that this man doesn't know anything about the Koran either?

Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/Leaving-Islam...d_sxp_grid_pt_0_1/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

Why I Am Not a Muslim (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/Why-I-Am-Not-Muslim/dp/0879759844/ref=pd_sim_b_2/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

What the Koran Really Says: Language, Text, and Commentary (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/What-Koran-Re...5X/ref=pd_sim_b_1/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stumpjumper

Left the river, made it to the sea
Site Supporter
May 10, 2005
✟71,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I dare say the majority who defend Islam have never studied the Koran either!

I suppose you would presume to say that this man doesn't know anything about the Koran either?

Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/Leaving-Islam...d_sxp_grid_pt_0_1/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

Why I Am Not a Muslim (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/Why-I-Am-Not-Muslim/dp/0879759844/ref=pd_sim_b_2/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

What the Koran Really Says: Language, Text, and Commentary (Hardcover)
by Ibn Warraq
http://www.amazon.com/What-Koran-Re...5X/ref=pd_sim_b_1/002-1047005-4307266?ie=UTF8

So you don't like Muslims?

Who cares? I'm more afraid of the theocrats in my own country right now...

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
hmm, it sure seems to 'irk' you that I don't like 'radical Islamic terrorists'. That is your problem. It's a joke how the Muslim apologetics accuse everyone who is disgusted by Islamic terrorism and the horrendous atrocieties committed by them is ALWAYS accused of hating 'all' Muslims, for one simple fact. That there is absolutely no human defense for such actions! :sick: :mad: :doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.