WARNING: How U.S. Jihad will Start; with cases like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So you didn't read it.

Could you explain why anyone should pay any attention to your posts when you will not exercise even a modicum of effort to find out what the allegations are?

Because I don't bother to read propaganda. It's as obvious as a neon sign in the desert at midnight that these people staged this incident to provoke a response and thus be able to file a lawsuit. It's a flagrant abuse of the legal system. As I said before, if the airline loses the lawsuit, it and all other airlines should cease operation at once until the judgment is reversed. Let's see which is more important to the American economy: whining Muslims and the lawyers who support them, or civil aviation.

Really? Do you have a statute cite for that?

We're talking law here, my friend. Not your biases, not your impressions, not the folk wisdom you rely upon. Law.

I'm talking common sense. Common sense says that airplanes are not the place to stage a political demonstration. If the law doesn't say that, that's a flaw in the law, not my logic. Let lawyers get on a plane run that way and end up getting blown up or crashing.

How about you wait for a jury to determine the facts? No?

Why should the airline have to pay to defend itself against every Tom, Dick, or Ahmed with an ax to grind?

My, you are a charmer! ;)

I tell it like it is. I'm going for truth, not popularity.

Upvote 0

Super Gnat

Take my hand, precious Lord, and lead me home
Sep 15, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio--Go Cavs!
Visit site
✟16,409.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's as obvious as a neon sign in the desert at midnight that these people staged this incident to provoke a response and thus be able to file a lawsuit. It's a flagrant abuse of the legal system.
I don't see how it's an abuse. It's like the NAACP's modus operandi: when a law/policy is unjust, peacefully violate it and then take it to court so the law/policy will be revoked as unconstitutional or whatever. This situation wasn't exactly non-violent resistance, but it's next-door neighbors with it, and whether you think these people should win or not, it's not an abuse of the legal system.

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't see how it's an abuse. It's like the NAACP's modus operandi: when a law/policy is unjust, peacefully violate it and then take it to court so the law/policy will be revoked as unconstitutional or whatever.

What's unjust? The people boarding an airplane need to conduct themselves in an orderly manner, and not interfere with the flight crew's ability to operate the aircraft in a safe manner?

That's unjust how?

Lol...the suit wont be read yet there is a claim that truth is important.

Oh, the suit will be read...by judges and attorneys, paid for by our tax dollars and by an industry which will then have to pass the cost into its customers and shareholders.

Can we all go to Muslim countries, throw tantrums, and tie up their legal systems with bogus lawsuits too? No? Didn't think so...

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
TheNewWorldMan -

Yes, and the difference is that they want to control the world and they won't stopped until they are killed. The number of mosques in the U.S. is increasing. Its like cancer cells in a human body - unless its killed using overkill to do it a person will die. I have had cancer myself and I'm a surviver because of Gods grace.

Wow, I'm so glad to know that some view my mere existance as a cancer.

Ah well, american muslims are here to stay, alhamdulilah :clap:

20021103muslimamerica.jpg

Everybody together now -

This land is your land, this land is my land
From the Redwood Forest to the New York Island
The Canadian mountain to the Gulf Stream waters
This land is made for you and me.
Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway
Nobody living can make me turn back
This land is made for you and me.

NOW, would you mind acknowleging EXACTLY what was said in the post above yours,PLEASE! No exaggerations! Salida was speaking of the spread of Mosques in OUR country. Your response was,hmmm,very familiar.

Upvote 0

Super Gnat

Take my hand, precious Lord, and lead me home
Sep 15, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio--Go Cavs!
Visit site
✟16,409.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What's unjust? The people boarding an airplane need to conduct themselves in an orderly manner, and not interfere with the flight crew's ability to operate the aircraft in a safe manner?

That's unjust how?
I didn't say it was unjust; that's a matter for the courts to decide. I'm saying that the same strategy has been used in situations where treatment was definitely unjust, so it makes sense that they would use the legal system to redress what they see as a injustice.

Oh, the suit will be read...by judges and attorneys, paid for by our tax dollars and by an industry which will then have to pass the cost into its customers and shareholders.

Can we all go to Muslim countries, throw tantrums, and tie up their legal systems with bogus lawsuits too? No? Didn't think so...
I don't see how that applies; AFAICT these guys are Americans. They've got the same right to file lawsuits as any other American.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What about Christians who want to spread thier faith all over the world? If they believe they have the one true faith, as Christians do.. why wouldn't they want to share that truth, as Christians do?

NOW, would you mind acknowleging EXACTLY what was said in the post above yours,PLEASE! No exaggerations! Salida was speaking of the spread of Mosques in OUR country. Your response was,hmmm,very familiar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟28,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You do realize that YOUR country is HERS as well, right? She did respond to the post above. She is a Muslim and her beliefs were likened to cancer spreading, therefore she is part of that cancer. Do you understand how offensive that is? What if I started posting about some Christians that do horrible awful things and then talk of how the religion is on the rise and like the spreading of cancer?

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
So you don't think Rahma, as a member of a mosque, is part of the cancer?

Why don't you edit your post and apologize for the ambiguity that allowed her to think that is what you meant?

Upvote 0

NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Let me ask the doubters here a question. It's an honest question.

How many people must Muslim jihadists kill before you acknowledge there'e a problem with Islam? How high does the body count have to go?

1,000?

10,000?

100,000?

a million?

The same as the number of Jews killed during the Holocaust?

How many countries have to be attacked by Islamic insurgents or terrorists? One? Two? Five? Ten? Twenty? Fifty?

What would it take to make you acknowledge that the atrocities committed by Muslims are not "isolated incidents" or "extremist acts" but actually part of a systemic, larger problem?

Am I the only person who finds it ironic for a christian to be asking such a thing? My mind is instantly filled with things like Inquisitions, Crusades, Witch Hunts and more. Ethnic cleansing in Croatia, Baptizing then murdering Indian babies to ensure they go to heaven, stifling scientific progress that could prevent diseases and disasters and the list goes on and on.

Perhaps you should consider your religion's collective blood-stained hands before complaining of the blood on another's. By the logic of your post I must conclude that there is a systemic, larger problem with christianity and something must be done to prevent it's spread.

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Am I the only person who finds it ironic for a christian to be asking such a thing? My mind is instantly filled with things like Inquisitions, Crusades, Witch Hunts and more. Ethnic cleansing in Croatia, Baptizing then murdering Indian babies to ensure they go to heaven, stifling scientific progress that could prevent diseases and disasters and the list goes on and on.

Perhaps you should consider your religion's collective blood-stained hands before complaining of the blood on another's. By the logic of your post I must conclude that there is a systemic, larger problem with christianity and something must be done to prevent it's spread.

If you want to bash Christianity over events that happened centuries ago, start a thread in the History section.

This is a thread in NEWS and CURRENT Events talking about Islam and terrorism in the 21st century.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The 1990's are 'centuries ago'? Life Lesson #351: When in a hole, stop digging.

Some people think Croatia is some ancient Greek place I guess lol. Or that stem cell research is something that happened circa Babylon rather than an ongoing debate.

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a proud member of Masjid an Nur. I attend events at numerous other mosques in the twin cities area. My faith life is deeply tied to the mosque culture. Thus, if the spread of mosques is a cancer in the US, I am a cancer (as others have pointed out before me).

My mosque is building a beautiful new building in the "bad" part of town. A significant portion of the new building is dedicated to a soup kitchen and food pantry. I suppose if by cancer you mean good cells that spread through the body and help it, then yes, we're a cancer :D

Collage.jpg

It's sooo purty :swoon:

And, just as an FYI, no, we're not newcomers. More than half the muslims in the United States were born here, and their parents were born here, etc etc etc, tracing back to when their ancestors were brought here as slaves by euro-americans. Certainly part of our community consisters of immigrants, but most come from families that have been here for hundreds of years or who are second and third generation americans. Being born and raised in Wisconsin, seeped in American culture, I don't think I need a lecture on integration. Heck, even my immigrant husband is fully aclimated to the american culture - basketball, baseball, wrestling and cheesecake. Can't say he's a fan of apple pie, but I'm working on that.

Reactions: ACougar
Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I don't bother to read propaganda. It's as obvious as a neon sign in the desert at midnight that these people staged this incident to provoke a response and thus be able to file a lawsuit. It's a flagrant abuse of the legal system. As I said before, if the airline loses the lawsuit, it and all other airlines should cease operation at once until the judgment is reversed. Let's see which is more important to the American economy: whining Muslims and the lawyers who support them, or civil aviation.

1. It's a pleading filed and served pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 11.

2. Back with the Ayn Rand again, I see.

I'm talking common sense. Common sense says that airplanes are not the place to stage a political demonstration. If the law doesn't say that, that's a flaw in the law, not my logic. Let lawyers get on a plane run that way and end up getting blown up or crashing.

Common sense? Common sense would be to, y'know, have some knowledge of what you are discussing. Your adament refusal to even consider the Complaint and instead assert your understanding of disputed facts is pretty common, but not very sensical.

Why should the airline have to pay to defend itself against every Tom, Dick, or Ahmed with an ax to grind?

Because airlines are bound by the law. In addition, airlines are only able to operate because the government grants them limited monopolies.

I tell it like it is. I'm going for truth, not popularity.

:D

Yet you refuse to actually read the allegations in the Complaint and discuss them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.