• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WARNING: How U.S. Jihad will Start; with cases like this!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by salida, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberfugue

cyberfugue Contributor

+324
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Here's a word of advice - everyone else before you has assimiliated. Do so, and there will be no problems.

http://bluestarchronicles.com/2007/03/19/minnesota-muslims-refuse-to-sell-pork-at-target-stores

If you don't want to assimiliate to our culture and live under our legal system, then please go where you feel more comfortable. There are plenty of Muslim paradises in the world where you won't be incommoded by being forced to sell pork, alcohol, serve gay people or people with dogs, or remove your head scarf for identification. There's only so far that the assimilated MAJORITY will go out of their way to put up with this before there is a severe backlash. I pray this does not happen.

2. kiwimac

kiwimac Priest, Liberal, Quaker, Theologian and TSSF Supporter

+1,052
    New Zealand
    Utrecht
    Married
    AU-Greens
    Which other RELIGIOUS group has assimilated? The Jews?, nope; the Hindus?, again nope; the Buddhists?, Hmm... again the nope.

Perhaps you should reconsider what you are saying?

3. cyberfugue

cyberfugue Contributor

+324
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Really? I know members of all of those religious groups and they are all assimilated quite well indeed. You don't read stories about Jews refusing to sell pork or alcohol. The ones who are conservative enough to have a problem with that simply avoid it by not working in a situation which would put them in a bind. They don't try to forcibly extract special consideration and treatment.

Similarly, I've never read anything about Hindus here demanding special treatment working in a beef-packing plant, for example. My Buddhist friends will laugh when I tell them about your comparison.

Perhaps not. Anything for an argument, eh?

4. k

k reset

+770
    Messianic
    Single
    US-Green
    The article in the op has false & incomplete info...it be best to check other sources including the actual lawsuit.

5. eldermike

eldermike Pray Supporter

+577
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    So, it's just a way of mixing up words to drive an agenda?

"The west" = what? Who? How? when?
    What was the wests intention of said event concerning the east? No need for details, it's just a private record brought out when needed?

I understand the words, I don't get the point or the methods of the statements.

6. Billnew

Billnew Legend

+1,128
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    How have jews, Hindus and Buddists not assimulated?
    They don't make a big deal about keeping their faces covered. They don't take jobs that may cause them to
    refuse to serve people that:
    have a service animal
    have alchohol in closed containers,not in plain view.

We aren't talking changing religious views, just be able to do the job you are hired for. In America we tend to
    be untrustworthy of people that hide their faces, probably the lone Ranger reasons.(masked people are criminals)
    Please link the sight for the lawsuit, Because I have not seen it on the web, so I don't actually know what they are charging. But I have heard interviews from people on the flight. And the Imams were acting strangely per their words. (Hannity interviewed some of the passingers)
    I can't say if information is fasle or incomplete, because I don't have anything but the reports from news sources.
    If in doubt, throw them out.

7. TuxThePenguin

TuxThePenguin Ghost of Corporate Future

+73
    Humanist
    Private
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    I find this interesting after the 'Christian Pharmacists' threads. We had Christians asking for special consideration.

8. soblessed53

soblessed53 Well-Known Member

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

Exactly salida! My daughter who first told me about the special "Ali Mohhammed-Osama's Man In The U.S.",and I were amazed to learn that he trained terrorists in the Mosques here in America from coast to coast(he is the man responsible for writing the Al-Qaeda training manual).Until that special,we had no idea there are so many Mosques around our country. I agree with your analagy of this to cancer cells!

Many need to read Londonistan by Melanie Phillips,from a woman who IS British and has seen the consequences of tolerance and apathy,in her country!

(I Praise the Lord for your deliverance for your healing) Now we must pray for our Lord's return,and deliverance from this cancer! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :groupray: :bow:

9. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

:amen: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

10. k

k reset

+770
    Messianic
    Single
    US-Green
    What kind of jesus love is it to compare muslims to cancer?

11. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Oh Please save your love speech,and your "guilt trip" for the radical Muslims!

12. Billnew

Billnew Legend

+1,128
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I did think of this when writing my post.
    As long as the Pharmacist can do his job except for the
    filling of "abortion pills", I feel this is not asking to much to concede.
    Refusing on class of medicines(2 for severe religious folk abortion and birth control)
    compared to refusing anyone carrying(not opened and not in plain sight) alcohol, or using a service dog.
    There is a whole lot more people doing the bottom 2 compared to the 2 types of medicines that Pharmacists won't fill.

Also the cab driver didn't spend thousands on an education, not knowing they might one day be forced to give a pill to end the life of a baby.(their arguement not mine. IMO the abortion pill, puts a no vacancy sign up and the egg passes on through.)
    If a person has a religious problem, they should consider it before getting into a profession that may put them in conflict with thir religion.
    I worked with a Jehova's witness that was a nurse, she wouldn't take blood transfussions, but she could give blood. IMO that was hypocracy, but to her it wasn't.
    It's all in perspective.

13. k

k reset

+770
    Messianic
    Single
    US-Green
    Guilt trip? I simply asked what kind of jesus love it is to make such awful comparisons. Obviously it cannot be jesus justified so why do it or defend it?

14. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Jesus was known for using some great analogies Himself,now wasn't He? You forget how harsh He could be when it came to wrongdoers! [​IMG]

15. TheNewWorldMan

TheNewWorldMan phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range

+801
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    And as long as you do not expect us Americans to conform to your Islamic laws, and you respect the culture and traditions of the nation you have arrived in, you are welcome. Remember, you are the newcomer, so it is up to you to assimilate and accept the American way of life (like not dressing women like beekeepers, not complaining when a no hats policy in a school requires your girls to remove their veils and headscarves, etc., etc.). It is not up to us American Christians (or American agnostics/atheists) to do things your way. If you want to live in an American society, welcome. If you want to live in an Islamic society, there's the door.

(And, in all fairness, I say the same thing in reverse to Americans traveling abroad: if you're female, don't expect to be treated as human if you go to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or most other Muslim countries. That's not how they do things there. If you don't like it, stay home.)

This is the gripe I have with Muslims in Western countries: when they insist on special treatment, and interpret everything that isn't done their way as an attack on their religion. If they want everything around them to be done the Islamic way, why don't they go live in a Muslim country?

(I'm going to give my opinion on that: because doing things the Islamic way hosed whatever country they came from, only they don't realize it...)

16. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

:thumbsup: :amen: Reps later when I have some more!

[​IMG]

17. TheNewWorldMan

TheNewWorldMan phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range

+801
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    To clarify, I think ISLAM is a cancer in America. Not Muslims. A subtle yet very important difference.

18. SOAD

SOAD Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)

+220
    Deist
    Private
    US-Others
    What? Like saying repent, or turning over tables?

19. soblessed53

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others

Of course,but my post was in referrence to salida's post about Mosques springing up throughout America like cancer cells,I believe,and as has been proven radical Islam and terrorism,is in fact preached and taught in these, around the world,including in"host" countries. Not in all mosques of course,but it is common enought to cause serious consideration and concern,and not "glossed" over!

Both of these women tell about the kind of atmosphere they have found in America's Mosques,since coming here!

Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America by Brigitte Gabriel

Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror by Nonie Darwish

20. Tenka

Tenka Guest

+0
    Interesting Comparison you bring up here.
    The Holocaust is a good example of how a nation with a religious majority could be motivated by a few whackos to carry out horrible acts.
    Hitler could have been atheist, Christian, Pagan, Satanist it doesn't matter. The population, the people who actually did the things were mostly Christian.

Are we ready to agree there is a problem with Christianity yet? Or do we need another Holocaust?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.