1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warning by God to leave the East Coast of the USA.

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by FutureAndAHope, Jun 26, 2016.

1. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+2,278
    Christian
    Married
    This woman in Florida (?) received a dream from God to leave due to a massive Tsunami that will hit. She was so convinced it was God she sold her house, and moved to the mountains.

She got the dream, but so too did I God gave me a dream about this Tsunami two years ago, now I know what it means.

Below is a website showing other confirmation dreams, and visions. Many are sending out this warning.

http://www.everybodymattersministry.com/end.php

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JacquelineDeane55

JacquelineDeane55 Newbie

+765
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I have had my own series of visions, brother, if its from GOD is needs to be heeded! :O

In my visions I was seeing GOD upon His Throne. :)

3. Goatee

Goatee Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.

+3,563
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Divorced
    God Bless America......

4. dayhiker

dayhiker Mature veteran

+5,159
    Charismatic
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Well, over 2 yrs later and nothing has happen ... seems like a false prophet to me.