USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
These are just a few of many examples of sinners who will not receive salvation. Notice that these verses apply to everyone and there is no indication that believers are excluded.
None of them are. You have confused metaphors with reality.

btw, believers are sinners, just like unbelievers. The difference is that believers shall never perish, because Jesus gives believers eternal life. John 10:28

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21
I explained this passage and the 2 other parallel passages, in 1 Cor 6 and Gal 5.

In both the 1 Cor and Gal 5 passages, Paul used the same phrase, "not inherit the kingdom", which you erroneously assume that means "won't enter the kingdom".

However, Eph 5 uses the phrase "have no inheritance IN the kingdom", but otherwise, the passage is parallel to 1 Cor 6 and Gal 5.

So, the 2 phrases are equivalent. Since the phrase "have no inheritance IN the kingdom" cannot mean "won't enter the kingdom", neither can the other phrase.

So you can cease from making such a false assumption.

All three passages indicate that believers who partake of the list of sinful lifestyles will have no inheritance IN the kingdom. They will definitely ENTER the kingdom, but not have any inheritance though they will be IN the kingdom.

Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.
This metaphor has zero to do with losing salvation. Jesus was clear about those He has given eternal life; they shall never perish.

How come that fact hasn't sunk in yet?

Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God’s people. Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. You can be sure that no immoral, impure, or greedy person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the anger of God will fall on all who disobey him.
Ephesians 5:3-6
I don't know what translation you have used here, but most translations have "have no inheritance IN the kingdom"

This is what I’m referring to when I say you disregard what the Bible says about sin.
And I have addressed each passage that you provide and explain what it really means. Because of other verses that DON'T PERMIT your erroneous opinions.

It is you who has disregarded the very clear language of John 10:28 and eternal security. You need to just admit it.

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where exactly does James mention dead works? He said faith without works is dead. I’m not aware of him saying works are dead and useless. By the way I did answer your question twice yesterday.
And as James said," Faith without works is dead." I was going to make this point also in my post, but I edited it out, and missed that snip it upon editing. If our works are nothing more than human effort and are dead works.......As James says, "faith without works is dead." If our works are dead, so is our faith.

So here is the verse for dead works~~Heb 9:14New American Standard Bible
how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

If we don't know how to operate through the Holy Spirit, our works are DEAD. And If our works are dead, so is our faith.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟884,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
None of them are. You have confused metaphors with reality.

btw, believers are sinners, just like unbelievers. The difference is that believers shall never perish, because Jesus gives believers eternal life. John 10:28

So the word anyone doesn’t really mean anyone it only applies to nonbelievers. Then this message is useless because nonbelievers cannot enter heaven no matter what they do or how they live their life. So like I said before you can do whatever you want and as long as you believe you will be saved. Just totally disregard everything Jesus said about repentance, producing fruit, and loving others and you will still be saved. And the only way the gate to heaven could get any wider than that is if absolutely nothing is required of us and universalism is true. According to you the gate to heaven is extremely wide. Are you aware that most people who actually worship satan believe in Jesus? I’m not talking about people who live worldly lives I’m talking about people who actually believe in the spiritual world and sit around pentagrams burning candles doing seances. Do they go to heaven to?

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I said:
"None of them are. You have confused metaphors with reality.

btw, believers are sinners, just like unbelievers. The difference is that believers shall never perish, because Jesus gives believers eternal life. John 10:28"
So the word anyone doesn’t really mean anyone it only applies to nonbelievers.
I'm really amazed (amused?) by your follow-on comments to my comments. I have no idea at all what your point is or what you're talking about. Care to share?

Then this message is useless because nonbelievers cannot enter heaven no matter what they do or how they live their life.
And I never even suggested that they could. So, again, what is your point?

So like I said before you can do whatever you want and as long as you believe you will be saved.
Why do you have such a difficult time grasping God's grace. Those He saves He keeps. Why does that offend you?

But, more importantly, why do you continue to harp on such a believer's actions, yet continue to ignore THE REST of what I said about such believers. Why don't you at least acknowledge the FACT that God WILL discipline such believers, and it won't be easy on them (whether you can tell or not).

By continually ignoring the REST of what I say, about discipline, your responses are just dishonest.

Just totally disregard everything Jesus said about repentance, producing fruit, and loving others and you will still be saved.
Look, anyone who has believed shall never perish. Jesus said so, so if you have a problem with the concept, go and take it up with Him.

He is the One who said it, and I only repeat it. I didn't come up with the policy. God did. Complain to Him about how "unfair" etc it is for a rebellious child of God to stay saved, if it bothers you so much.

And the only way the gate to heaven could get any wider than that is if absolutely nothing is required of us and universalism is true.
Oh, stop going off the rails. We all know that universalism is not true, so don't even bring that stupidity up. And the Bible is clear about what is required in order to be given eternal life; faith in Jesus Christ, apart from works. Eph 2:8,9

According to you the gate to heaven is extremely wide.[/QUOT]
So, according to me, huh? Really? Where did I ever say or suggest that stupidity?

The gate to heaven is extremely narrow; even more narrow than your view of it is.

For you have indicated that in addition to believing in Christ (whatever that might mean to you) one must live a good life as well. Well, adding human effort to one's supposed salvation only means you AIN'T saved. Grace and works are antithetical.

Rom 11:6 - And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

Are you aware that most people who actually worship satan believe in Jesus?
I have no doubt that the only way such people "believe in Jesus" is in regard to believing that there was a human being who lived in 1st century Palestine.

If you mean such people have trusted in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, for their salvation, then I'd say your claim is delirious.

I’m not talking about people who live worldly lives I’m talking about people who actually believe in the spiritual world and sit around pentagrams burning candles doing seances. Do they go to heaven to?
I've already explained what they more than likely believe. Since you are so vague in much of your posts, I have no idea what else you might have meant.

• Winner
Reactions: Gr8Grace
Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
By “habitual sinner” I mean a person who repeatedly sins without repentance. This means everyone (BACs incl.) … because everyone can choose to sin. Repentance means to hate your sin, run from it, and don’t do it anymore.
If one does slip up and sins again, he/she can repent again as in 1 John 1:7-9. This is repeated until he/she has overcome the sin, i.e. gained victory over it.

All habitual sinners will not inherit the Kingdom of God …
“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the Kingdom of God.”
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10, NKJV)

Please note: the BAC has become unrighteous, if he/she chooses to live in a lifestyle of habitual sinning.

All habitual sinners will not inherit the Kingdom of God …
“When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:19-21, NLT)
“those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:21, NKJV)

All habitual sinners will not inherit the Kingdom
of Christ but instead they will experience the anger/wrath of God …

“Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God’s people. Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes — these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. You can be sure that no immoral, impure, or greedy person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the anger of God will fall on all who disobey him.” (Ephesians 5:3-6, NLT)

“Let no one deceive you with empty words,
for because of these things the wrath of God
comes upon the sons of disobedience.”
(Ephesians 5:6, NKJV)

All habitual sinners will experience the anger and wrath of God …
“So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don’t be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Because of these sins, the anger of God is coming.”
(Colossians 3:5-6, NLT)

“Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience”
(Colossians 3:6, NKJV)

All habitual sinners will go into the lake of fire …
“He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. BUT the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:7-8, NKJV)

May I warn you with all sincerity that “the cowardly” includes those BACs in the world (even now) who fall away from the faith during persecution of Christians.
And “the cowardly” will include those BACs who submit to taking the mark of the beast, which is submitting to the ownership of the antichrist, i.e. Satan.

All habitual sinners will not have the right to the tree of life, and will not be allowed into the city of the New Jerusalem …
“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life,
and may enter through the gates into the city.
But outside are the dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters,
and whoever loves and practices a lie.”
(Revelation 22:14-15, NKJV)

BACs = born-again Christians

So basically you are going to Hell?

Upvote 0