HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And firing on the Red Cross and dropping illegal munitions on warehouses containing refugees...

The Red Crescent/Red Cross needs to get out of the way when bullets are flying and those warehouses are munitions factories. Do you think Israel just up and decides they are going to kill a bunch of innocent people one day? Or do you think they are trying to protect themselves?

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Red Crescent/Red Cross needs to get out of the way when bullets are flying and those warehouses are munitions factories.

That's not how the rules of war work. Firing on clearly-marked Red Cross vehicles is a war crime. Their responsibility is to tend to the wounded, not clean up bodies after the shooting is done.

They've also prevented ambulances from entering zones containing the wounded, whether there were active hostilities or not.

Google 'Israel war crimes' and see how many pages of pictures you get.

Do you think Israel just up and decides they are going to kill a bunch of innocent people one day? Or do you think they are trying to protect themselves?

I think they're killing innocent people because they have a policy of slow-motion ethnic cleansing and because they don't feel Palestinian lives are as important as Jewish lives.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's not how the rules of war work. Firing on clearly-marked Red Cross vehicles is a war crime. Their responsibility is to tend to the wounded, not clean up bodies after the shooting is done.

They've also prevented ambulances from entering zones containing the wounded, whether there were active hostilities or not.

Google 'Israel war crimes' and see how many pages of pictures you get.

I think they're killing innocent people because they have a policy of slow-motion ethnic cleansing and because they don't feel Palestinian lives are as important as Jewish lives.

Do the palestinians have guns and bombs and suicide vests that they are using against Israel and are they sworn to the destruction of Israel or do they have universities, gardens and cultural centers and live peacefully in the land? What do they use their billions of dollars on?

Israel is defending itself.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do the palestinians have guns and bombs and suicide vests that they are using against Israel and are they sworn to the destruction of Israel or do they have universities, gardens and cultural centers and live peacefully in the land? What do they use their billions of dollars on?

Depends on which group of Palestinians you're talking about, they're not one monolithic bloc.

Israel is defending itself.

And committing vile acts in the process.

If I shoot a burglar that's trying to kill my wife, I'm defending myself.

If I shoot at the ambulance that comes to pick him up then I'm a monster, plain and simple.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Depends on which group of Palestinians you're talking about, they're not one monolithic bloc.

And committing vile acts in the process.

If I shoot a burglar that's trying to kill my wife, I'm defending myself.

If I shoot at the ambulance that comes to pick him up then I'm a monster, plain and simple.

That is not a good analogy. It's a war zone and just about every palestinian male is armed and actively fighting.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is not a good analogy. It's a war zone and just about every palestinian male is armed and actively fighting.

And every Jewish person is required to serve in the IDF for a period of time, I guess that excuses suicide bombings since teenagers are future combatants.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And every Jewish person is required to serve in the IDF for a period of time, I guess that excuses suicide bombings since teenagers are future combatants.

There is no moral equation between an Israeli soldier and a suicide bomber.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There is no moral equation between an Israeli soldier and a suicide bomber.

Neither one of them gives a hoot about civilian casualties. As far as I'm concerned negligent disregard for civilian lives is just as bad as intentionally targeting them. The bereaved families don't care who had the moral highground, dead is dead.

Are their any other war crimes besides shooting at ambulances that you'd like to defend, or is that it?

I can at least understand where the suicide bomber is coming from.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
How about this one:

The company commander goes out of his away to “clarif[y]” the standing orders and explain why the girl had to die: “This is commander. Anything that’s mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it’s a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over.”

Is it okay to shoot 3 year olds in a war zone, if it's okay to shoot ambulances?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
7cbd6d2dcaa0fdfaf71a006a10eddbc54f90d6061.jpg

Do you see the difference?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Iran has the bomb and is developing a missle shield for themselves while on the anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland, Obama kills the missle shield in Poland that was meant to protect Europe! Meanwhile, Israel is begging the UN, which apparently is blaming Israel for everything, to honor their right to self-defense.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551501,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lawmakers-say/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/am...eld/index.html

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...s.html?showall
"Polish PM wouldn't take U.S. calls"

Why should I be scared that Iran knows how to build a bomb? I know how to build an atomic weapon and if you gave me a couple of million I could probably get you CAD specs for it.

Last time I checked the only regional power with ICBMs is Israel. They also happen to be the only nation other than Pakistan and India with nuclear weapons. Do you not find it odd that Israel, our ally has missiles with the range to hit the US?

Israel is allowing illegal settlements to be built and many of the people doing it are doing so to provoke Arab attacks. They don't want peace to work because they know in a toe to toe war they would lay waste to all the Arab armies.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why should I be scared that Iran knows how to build a bomb? I know how to build an atomic weapon and if you gave me a couple of million I could probably get you CAD specs for it.

Last time I checked the only regional power with ICBMs is Israel. They also happen to be the only nation other than Pakistan and India with nuclear weapons. Do you not find it odd that Israel, our ally has missiles with the range to hit the US?

Israel is allowing illegal settlements to be built and many of the people doing it are doing so to provoke Arab attacks. They don't want peace to work because they know in a toe to toe war they would lay waste to all the Arab armies.

Read the manifesto against Israel of any Islamic group or nation in that region and then read Psalm 83, Ezek 28:24-26, Ezek 38/39.

God is most definitely on Israel's side in this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since when has God being on Israel's side ever meant he excused their wickedness?

What I'm saying, heavensblade, is that IN THIS FIGHT, God is on Israel's side and will protect them from the Islamic hordes that invade their land and are bent on their destruction, as the Scriptures tell us.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What I'm saying, heavensblade, is that IN THIS FIGHT, God is on Israel's side and will protect them from the Islamic hordes that invade their land and are bent on their destruction, as the Scriptures tell us.

If he's going to protect them, then they don't need to be shooting at ambulances or 10 year old girls.

Upvote 0