Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey I found this article on the internet, it is highly interesting. They are saying that the Russian army is on the verge of defeat and may soon loose the will to fight! The Russian army is very formidable and has way more firepower than Ukraine but for some reason Ukraine is holding their own! I think this is the hand of God in this situation! Russia attacked Ukraine without provocation and were plotting to install a puppet government and I think this is why they are loosing the fight! If you want to have a look the article on this is here:

What causes armies to lose the will to fight? Here's what history tells us -- and what Putin may soon find out | CNN

Reactions: Pioneer3mm

All Glory To God

Aug 13, 2020
U. K.
✟69,537.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
I heard Putin could call up a further 20 million troops into the Russian military if he wanted. So I doubt Russia will lose unless other countries make a direct military intervention on the battle field assisting Ukraine. And I sincerely hope there is no intervention. It will just make the death toll higher.

From a British point of view, all this has done is sent the price of fuel very high as the government is attempting (and seemingly failing) to punish Russia through economic boycotts by refusing to buy cheap Russian fuel. The elderly will be freezing to death in their homes this winter due to high energy bills being so expensive they won't be able to heat their homes. Caused by a war we have nothing to do with and should distance otherselves from.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey I found this article on the internet, it is highly interesting. They are saying that the Russian army is on the verge of defeat and may soon loose the will to fight! The Russian army is very formidable and has way more firepower than Ukraine but for some reason Ukraine is holding their own! I think this is the hand of God in this situation! Russia attacked Ukraine without provocation and were plotting to install a puppet government and I think this is why they are loosing the fight! If you want to have a look the article on this is here:

What causes armies to lose the will to fight? Here's what history tells us -- and what Putin may soon find out | CNN
The Ukrainians may have damaged a Crimean naval base including large ships with another drone attack.
Russia suspends Ukraine grain deal after attack on Sevastopol naval base

Russia responding with resuming a naval blockade to prevent shipments of grain out of Ukrainian ports to a hungry world.

This war is causing loss and grief.

Upvote 0