WaPo: Brad Parscale Arrest, Cops Escalate and Mischaracterize about White People, Too

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1ebe04-0296-11eb-a2db-417cddf4816a_story.html

Parscale’s wife told officers that her husband had threatened suicide, remained inside with multiple guns and abused her days earlier, police wrote in an incident report from the encounter over the weekend. After Parscale eventually emerged, an officer wrote that he was refusing commands to get down, so the officer tackled the towering campaign operative.

Body camera footage captured something entirely different. In the footage, Parscale is seen shirtless and speaking calmly to an officer. While the police report describes him as ignoring commands and possibly having a gun in his pocket, Parscale is seen in the recording as standing still, talking lucidly and not reaching for anything. He was tackled four seconds after first being told to drop to the ground.

The footage captured what experts say is a bleakly familiar incident and outcome, involving police called about someone in crisis and responding with a sudden burst of force.

Note to the cop: Gotta watch your head position on that double-leg, man. Leaving it outside the body like that is a good way to get guillotined.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1ebe04-0296-11eb-a2db-417cddf4816a_story.html

Note to the cop: Gotta watch your head position on that double-leg, man. Leaving it outside the body like that is a good way to get guillotined.
Pascale was Trump’s first campaign manager for the 2016 election until he was fired. Recently he has been assaulting his wife bruising her body. He threatened to shoot himself repeatedly. His wife called the police. They took away his arsenal of 10 handguns, rifles and shotguns.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Could you post an example here, please.

Is it me, or was brad parscale being tackled a bit too much? He was complying , and police only heard wife’s side .

From @CouchPotatoSJW
I am an American, not a POC. I am here for Trump support. If we do not stand up against the marxists / communists, we will lose our country #MAGA #USMC #Marines

The way that Brad Parscale was manhandled by police is absolutely inexcusable. I’ve haven’t seen such an clear unwarranted use of force. Of course, this won’t be brought up because he is a Trump supporter.

@DeAnna4Congress
Fmr Congressional Candidate vs Nancy Pelosi@NewsmaxPolitical Correspondent

DRAMATIC POLICE BODY CAM VIDEO: Brad Parscale had “altercation” with wife. No weapons.Comes out Voluntarily.Not suicidal. Why did the cop tackle him? Something’s not right here.
@TeamTrump

@AMErikaNGIRLLL
#Proud #Mom #TrumpSupporter #DrainTheSwamp #Law #Order #Yoga #Mindfulness #Buddhism #Judaism #ProLife #Link $LINK #CallMeABot #DontCare

https://twitter.com/search?q=#Marines&src=hashtag_click

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is it me, or was brad parscale being tackled a bit too much? He was complying , and police only heard wife’s side .

From @CouchPotatoSJW
I am an American, not a POC. I am here for Trump support. If we do not stand up against the marxists / communists, we will lose our country #MAGA #USMC #Marines

The way that Brad Parscale was manhandled by police is absolutely inexcusable. I’ve haven’t seen such an clear unwarranted use of force. Of course, this won’t be brought up because he is a Trump supporter.

@DeAnna4Congress

DRAMATIC POLICE BODY CAM VIDEO: Brad Parscale had “altercation” with wife. No weapons.Comes out Voluntarily.Not suicidal. Why did the cop tackle him? Something’s not right here.
@TeamTrump

@AMErikaNGIRLLL
#Proud #Mom #TrumpSupporter #DrainTheSwamp #Law #Order #Yoga #Mindfulness #Buddhism #Judaism #ProLife #Link $LINK #CallMeABot #DontCare
Thank you!

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

From @CouchPotatoSJW

@DeAnna4Congress

@TeamTrump

@AMErikaNGIRLLL
Gee, nobody even got beat up or tazed. Haven't they been paying attention at all?
If there had been a mental health advisor with the police would he have treated this way? YIKE! Changing the way policing is done, can't do that.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)