Illinois
✟176,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have fallen into a particular wilful habitual sin, asked God for his grace to restore me, and once he has restored me I went ahead and did the sins again wilfully.

I had once already had sleep paralysis about this sin, until I said the name, Jesus. But I forsaked it and thought this episode was nothing because people were telling me that it didn't mean what it meant, but now I am starting to believe that this was the Lord.

Today I had another episode of this, but this time when I said Jesus he wasn't helping, he eventually allowed me to open my eyes and asked me to close them so he can speak to me. He asked me if I believed in him, I said yes, he asked why do you call me Lord when you do not do what I say? He asks if I accept him as my Lord, I say yes I want to. After that I had physically felt the same experience I had when I became born again for a brief moment, which was living water rushing in my soul (inner self). I confessed the sin, and he took the bondage away and told me not to forsake his grace because I will regret the outcome if I do. He didn't tell me what the outcome would be but gave me a warning. He made it clear what I was doing wrong in my life, and gave me a prophecy that if I continue it will cause me to do poorly in school and be behind (Which this sin is actually doing to me).

By his loving grace I am now restored and I have the power to resist the sin, the Lord is watching me now seeing if I will fall for sin again or obey. I should not forsake the wonderful things he has done for me, I should walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. No more "Lord I have sinned against you please forgive me" Instead "I have sinned against you I shall turn away from this sin and not do it again."

This vision was just too powerful, I wanted to share it and I believe it was from the Lord. One thing I learned is that God will not turn me into a robot, and that I must cooperate instead of expecting to be made perfect without effort.

Last edited:

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have fallen into a particular wilful habitual sin, asked God for his grace to restore me, and once he has restored me I went ahead and did the sins again wilfully.

I had once already had sleep paralysis about this sin, until I said the name, Jesus. But I forsaked it and thought this episode was nothing because people were telling me that it didn't mean what it meant, but now I am starting to believe that this was the Lord.

Today I had another episode of this, but this time when I said Jesus he wasn't helping, he eventually allowed me to open my eyes and asked me to close them so he can speak to me. He asked me if I believed in him, I said yes, he asked why do you call me Lord when you do not do what I say? He asks if I accept him as my Lord, I say yes I want to. After that I had physically felt the same experience I had when I became born again for a brief moment, which was living water rushing in my soul (inner self). I confessed the sin, and he took the bondage away and told me not to forsake his grace because I will regret the outcome if I do. He didn't tell me what the outcome would be but gave me a warning. He made it clear what I was doing wrong in my life, and gave me a prophecy that if I continue it will cause me to do poorly in school and be behind (Which this sin is actually doing to me).

By his loving grace I am now restored and I have the power to resist the sin, the Lord is watching me now seeing if I will fall for sin again or obey. I should not forsake the wonderful things he has done for me, I should walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. No more "Lord I have sinned against you please forgive me" Instead "I have sinned against you I shall turn away from this sin and not do it again."

This vision was just too powerful, I wanted to share it and I believe it was from the Lord. One thing I learned is that God will not turn me into a robot, and that I must cooperate instead of expecting to be made perfect without effort.
God will not turn me into a robot

Love is about wilful choice to do the what of love rather than the self indulgence of sin.

Jesus changes our whys, our emotions, our motivations, our perspectives as we do the whats of obedience. We reap what we sow, yet we want to reap without sowing so we can do what we know we need to do, except that is impossible.

We are born without direction, Jesus provides our direction and focus. We know what we want to become, like Him, so we know the walk. The question is only do we believe Him, trust Him and will listen and obey the path He tells us is the way. That is our choice.

Paul says we are slaves to righteousness, but this is a joy and not a burden because righteousness is learning how to love and appreciate the very blessings that life is full of rather than curse and be bitter about our selfish disappointments.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON