• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Want to know more about Schizophrenia...? My experience(s)...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This discussion came up in another thread, the Boy is the one in Scripture that would fall into the fire and the water, and some were wondering if he was schizophrenic...

What do you want to know about Schizophrenia...?

The boy could have had it, but also at least had more wrong with him than that, like epilepsy or something like that on top of it, if he did...

I think the man who was blind that Jesus had to heal twice, when he said, he came back seeing "men walking as tree's" was more likely to be also Schizophrenic in addition to being blind, than the Boy with epilepsy...

God Bless!

Part of Schizophrenia, is likening yourself and other people to other person's, places and things (like tree's) as just one example... I do believe it is the way God and angels "see" or perceive, that man, just can't handle, and for God it is true, he is like those people, places, things, cause he is them, and suffers no side effect's or crazy confusion and it's side effects, from it... For us, me, other men, it is a lie and delusion, hence the disorder...

Some side effects to men, include, from the fear and confusion, severe nervousness and anxiety, panic, paranoia, PTSD and the like... We sometimes have problems with media, people talking, music, and noise or stimuli really, when it is really bad... Yet sometimes don't want to be alone, and isolated with no noise or anything either, although for me, I do, when having these problems/issues...

You can ask me questions if you wish...

The truth is that we are none of those things, but just cannot help but think we are... It's hell and drives a lot of people crazy, and wind up, on the street, yelling at the sky, talking to yelling at ourselves, other people and God...

I barely escaped with some limited sanity in tact... Most do not...

God Bless!

We do what I call "projecting" and many times it is beyond our control, when we do this, we "feel" in our bodies what were projecting to be, whether it be a person, place, or thing... For example, (I can recall watching Star Trek, and at the time thinking I was the "ship" and the ship came under attack and I felt it as pains in different places in my body)...

We also liken others to these also, and we can, some of us "shift" our projections, some willingly, some unwillingly, to multiple different people, places, things to different things/ones going back and forth multiple different times to or between multiple different things, in a single setting/episode... We experience many "extensions" of ourselves...

We oftentimes have a lot of trouble just being a "spectator" (like many of you can easily, it takes effort for us) and are almost forced to think of ourselves as a "participant" all the time..

Most of us can't control it, or go through times where we can or can't, like me...

I wondered if it was pride/ego/vanity, but it's really not, and is beyond our control in most cases... The song "Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you..." And it caused me to wonder, but that's really not it...

Many of us hear voices in combination with this also,

Anyhow,

Comments...?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I posted this in reply to someone in another thread:

You found yourself agreeing with thought's that you were hearing or seeing, that didn't agree with God, and were rebellious and could even be constituted and affront or attack upon God, right?

And that is scary and causing you all kinds of problems, right...?

Well, welcome to the club... You've got a fight on your hands for sure, and with the enemy at that, those thoughts are from the enemy, fight them, resist them, change them, and talk to God, immediately about it, and apollogize, and ask for his help....

The good news is, this more than likely would not be happening, if you didn't have some kind of "higher purpose" or great calling from God in your life, in the future...

The enemy wants this to cause you to shut-up, and quit talking to God, in which case, he wins... However God wants you "talk" to him... Do not not talk to him about it all, OK...?

Be praying for you man, I struggle(d) with this sometimes too...

God Bless!

He said: "I just have evil impulsive thoughts and I say things that just feel too natural. They feel like my thoughts. I don't want to be evil."

I said: "I hate to say this, but they are not your thoughts, were not alone, in our heads...

But it will only be or become that way, until you think or decide they either are, or are not... And you may not be able to, in time, get free of or from them, till you think or decide they are not...

Your where I was about six, seven years ago... To think or decide they are not your thoughts, can be scary, and can be the start of a psychosis... But the alternative, is never, in time, being free of them, and possibly losing out on eternity because of it...

I'm not going to lie to you, or say it will be easy, if you do this... cause it will not be, at first, at the start...

If you decide they are not yours, you will have to fight the enemy, and explain and apollogize to and with God, but, you'll begin to hear his thoughts also, when you begin, or decide to begin to make this distinction... And you'll have to learn and train yourself which is which, and what is what, and begin to rebuke the bad, and agree with the good...

It will not be easy if you decide to do this,

Be praying for you, I feel kindred to you...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Human Sacrifice

Bless and do not curse
Oct 7, 2016
USA
✟14,391.00
Country
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was worried about being video taped. It eventually progressed to fearing like cameras could be anywhere. I thought my mother was trying to have sex with me. There was mental confusion and paranoia diagnosed by a psychiatrist. I would become afraid or convinced that I defacated on myself. There was a smell like nothing else. I was afraid of bugs in my clothes. I could not stand to be in public. My thinking was very slow. I felt that I was bad or evil and other people seemed to know too. There was a pervasive feeling of guilt with low self worth. Sometimes when I am stressed it comes back a little bit. I am easily convinced of things. They said I was very high functioning. Sometimes I wish I was just crazy or dead.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was worried about being video taped. It eventually progressed to fearing like cameras could be anywhere. I thought my mother was trying to have sex with me. There was mental confusion and paranoia diagnosed by a psychiatrist. I would become afraid or convinced that I defacated on myself. There was a smell like nothing else. I was afraid of bugs in my clothes. I could not stand to be in public. My thinking was very slow. I felt that I was bad or evil and other people seemed to know too. There was a pervasive feeling of guilt with low self worth. Sometimes when I am stressed it comes back a little bit. I am easily convinced of things. They said I was very high functioning. Sometimes I wish I was just crazy or dead.
Yes, there's that also... I am the same way sometimes, and used to be a lot...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not to mention when you think that everyone around you and camera's or a satellite is on you 24/7 and your being constantly watched and listened to, when it gets so bad that not only everything you say and do, is (instantly) known by all, and you think people are reacting to it, instantly...

But, also, when you also think, even everything you even "think" is the same way, everyone somehow seems to instantly know, and you think you can tell by what what they're saying and doing as if they're reading or can read and know what your just even thinking in your head, by what your just only thinking, at the time...

Those times are very fear inspiring and paralyzing...

And I thought there were time when I thought everyone around me was being very perverse sexually, and having very perverse thoughts, by what they were saying, very scary...

A fear of evil, that waxes and wanes, as I said in another thread this:

"With my disorder, I have many fears, some valid, but a lot, not, and do the "freeze up" thing quite a bit in those situations, it is a fear of evil, but sometimes I think almost everything is evil, other times, not so much, and I go back and forth..."

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Human Sacrifice

Bless and do not curse
Oct 7, 2016
USA
✟14,391.00
Country
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that the true disability came from "my" own adaptation to some psychological deficits. I believe that the more will to live you have, then the more insight you will have. Even in retrospect, it was those who I concidered a good friend that I would be most likely to attempt to communicate my mind to. However, it was impossible to even approach due to the awquard block of the principle of rationality. There however was a point of absolute difference that became impossible to have understood by another person. If you forget the kind of character deficiencies that can also be described that way then you can begin to understand. It would be helpful to say that I was suseptible to narcissism as well. Sometimes things can seem intense and so it is easy to discredit. Take this: it is like you found a special shell and that suck . er should get thrown back or it will grow tentacles and eat you alive. Only problem is, it might still be lost in your pocket. No one has got to tell me that, and it is helpful for my freedom if they don't. Information given early may kill that beast. I am an intellectualizer. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, or that it isn't reasonably my fault. I may have it all backwards but I had some physical symptoms and they were odd. ''Twas impossible to add it all up on my own so young.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This discussion came up in another thread, the Boy is the one in Scripture that would fall into the fire and the water, and some were wondering if he was schizophrenic...

The boy could have had it, but also at least had more wrong with him than that, like epilepsy or something like that on top of it, if he did...

I think the man who was blind that Jesus had to heal twice, when he said, he came back seeing "men walking as tree's" was more likely to be also Schizophrenic in addition to being blind, than the Boy with epilepsy...

God Bless!

Part of Schizophrenia, is likening yourself and other people to other person's, places and things (like tree's) as just one example... I do believe it is the way God and angels "see" or perceive, that man, just can't handle, and for God it is true, he is like those people, places, things, cause he is them, and suffers no side effect's or crazy confusion and it's side effects, from it... For us, me, other men, it is a lie and delusion, hence the disorder...

Some side effects to men, include, from the fear and confusion, severe nervousness and anxiety, panic, paranoia, PTSD and the like... We sometimes have problems with media, people talking, music, and noise or stimuli really, when it is really bad... Yet sometimes don't want to be alone, and isolated with no noise or anything either, although for me, I do, when having these problems/issues...

The truth is that we are none of those things, but just cannot help but think we are... It's hell and drives a lot of people crazy, and wind up, on the street, yelling at the sky, talking to yelling at ourselves, other people and God...

God Bless!

We do what I call "projecting" and many times it is beyond our control, when we do this, we "feel" in our bodies what were projecting to be, whether it be a person, place, or thing... For example, (I can recall watching Star Trek, and at the time thinking I was the "ship" and the ship came under attack and I felt it as pains in different places in my body)...

We also liken others to these also, and we can, some of us "shift" our projections, some willingly, some unwillingly, to multiple different people, places, things to different things/ones going back and forth multiple different times to or between multiple different things, in a single setting/episode... We experience many "extensions" of ourselves...

We oftentimes have a lot of trouble just being a "spectator" (like many of you can easily, it takes effort for us) and are almost forced to think of ourselves as a "participant" all the time..

Most of us can't control it, or go through times where we can or can't, like me...

I wondered if it was pride/ego/vanity, but it's really not, and is beyond our control in most cases... The song "Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you..." And it caused me to wonder, but that's really not it...

Anyhow,

Comments...?

God Bless!
So you are saying that it is easy for you to shift into a other persons perspective to see how they feel? Are you saying you become that person?What if that person physically got up and left where you are at? Would it snap you back into your own self? Ive often wondered if schizophrenia is like a trip on LSD. On LSD I became a computer chip inside a computer and my vision was pixelated. I was afraid I might have brain damage and never be the same. To my shock i later found out that i was on 5 hits at once. Do you hear voices? Do you think they are spirits? I always wonder why people think they hear the voice of God when they know He doesnt talk to us anymore.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So you are saying that it is easy for you to shift into a other persons perspective to see how they feel? Are you saying you become that person?What if that person physically got up and left where you are at? Would it snap you back into your own self? Ive often wondered if schizophrenia is like a trip on LSD. On LSD I became a computer chip inside a computer and my vision was pixelated. I was afraid I might have brain damage and never be the same. To my shock i later found out that i was on 5 hits at once. Do you hear voices? Do you think they are spirits? I always wonder why people think they hear the voice of God when they know He doesnt talk to us anymore.
I hear (or see) a thing (eyegates and eargates) and I cannot help but apply it in one direction or perspective or another and it is constantly shifting and changing all of the time, and fast, as fast as I pick up on things, is as fast as it's changing, etc, and I cannot stop or help or prevent my doing it, apllying things, etc, and I think there are spirits behind it, or on the other side of it or involved in it, etc, like everything is talking to me through or those things, like everything is a message or is talking to me, etc, mainly the things I hear, but it can sometimes be things I see also, I can sometimes think that there is a message to it or in that as well sometimes, etc, or that something either is talking to me or is trying to talk to me, etc, through all these things, etc, my eyegates and eargates, etc, but it all shifts and changes perspectives and directions so fast that I can't keep up with it, let alone retain or recall or remember hardly any of it, as much as there is and how fast it is going and changing, and I feel like I'm supposed to retain at least some of it, etc... It's way overload and way "too much", etc, has side effects, etc...

When I'm alone and in the quiet and are relaxed, and am in or at relative peace, etc, I feel like I can hear voices sometimes, (in my head mainly) sometimes God's voice, etc, and we do "talk" sometimes, etc, me and God, etc, we speak to one another sometimes, mainly when I am only at home and alone, etc, but I lose that when I am dealing with everything else or a lot of stimuli that I have no control over choosing the stimuli at the time, or getting to control my environment, "out there", etc, cause then "out there" all that is out there, etc, becomes the "voices" and the others get replaced temporarily, etc, and it gets to be "too much", overload, etc, has side effects when it is too much, etc...

The voices that talk to me when I am not having to deal with all the other stuff out there, etc, when I am home alone and am relaxed and am at relative peace, etc, are much, much easier to deal with than the "other", etc, and actually bring me peace, compared to what I normally deal with otherwise when I am not, etc...

I don't do drugs of any kind, no alcohol either, etc, and never have done any other drugs ever except for some weed smoking in the past, but I haven't and don't do that anymore or not in a long, long time, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for sharing. Its very interesting to get some insight to what you experience. I wish you were able to control the way it affects you. It sounds scary at times. Do you ever get to enjoy absolute silence with a quiet mind and zero stimuli? Are you ever completely at peace and able to feel any sense of normalcy without distraction? I pray that you do. What are your dreams like?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

God Bless!

God Bless!

Anyhow,

Comments...?

God Bless!

My question is when you hear voices, do they ever startle you or scare you, do they discuss things that you personally have never even thought of before? Like do they seem like they derive from an outside source? Also why is it that Schizophrenics always think that the voices are heavenly, or hellish? I always see things where people think that God is talking to them when they know God quit talking to us a long time ago!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My question is when you hear voices, do they ever startle you or scare you, do they discuss things that you personally have never even thought of before? Like do they seem like they derive from an outside source? Also why is it that Schizophrenics always think that the voices are heavenly, or hellish? I always see things where people think that God is talking to them when they know God quit talking to us a long time ago!
God is in my head, and there are other voices outside of me also, they use to scare me, but I am getting more used to them now though, I've got God inside of me after all...

This happened over time, at first I couldn't make out what was what and who was who, etc, and that was really scary at first, etc...

Peoples actual voices can be voices to me as well, so there is that component also, etc, and I am sometimes more afraid of those voices now than I am any and/or all others now, etc...

Also, I will be thinking something in my head, and people or things around me or outside or me will do and/or say, move, happen, etc, what I had just said or was thinking about/saying to myself in my head, etc, just a very short while back, etc, or been talking about with someone else just a very short while back, they will either do or say around me, or something will happen around me, that was what I was just thinking about or saying to myself in my head, or was just talking to someone else about, etc, using almost the exact same wording or words or sentences I just was just using, etc, or was saying to someone else, or was just thinking about and/or saying to myself in my head, etc, and they were not around, none of these things were in contact with each other, and there is absolutely no way they, or "it" could have known, etc, but it always seems like it or they did somehow, etc... "It" when it was something else, and "they" when it is people around me, etc...

Always seems like they know or knew somehow, like they were watching and/or observing you, listening to you, etc, and/or following you around or something somehow, etc, but some of it seems impossible, etc, a lot of it actually, but it is happening none-the-less...

It can be "things" sometimes also, like it is all talking to you, etc... Like it's reading your mind and is following you around and both hears and knows and sees all you do, and all you think, etc, and "tells on you", etc, and you sometimes think it is all just to mess with you, etc, but that may not be all of it, etc... This is coming from the outside, etc, but I also have a voice on the inside or in my head as well, and I'm pretty sure that one is God a lot of the time, etc... Not sure about the one or all the ones on the outside yet, etc...

Needless to say, I can't handle large crowds or people a lot, too many voices and too much going on and too much to process a lot of the time, then when you feel like they "know", etc, it's just all too much sometimes, so, I put headphones in and listen to music when I have to go into places with a lot of noise or voices or people talking, etc, have no social life because of it, which I'm fine with, but it's because of "this", etc...

Oh, I can't watch TV much either, or go to places where TV's are going, if I don't have my headphones in to distract me, cause I feel like the TV's are following me or are being manipulated also, etc, and like it is out to get me sometimes, etc, so I don't do TV much at all anymore, etc... Also and again, too many voices, etc, and combined with all the visuals, etc, just can't do it a lot anymore, etc... Also have unplugged from most social media, except on here, etc...

I have found other things though, things that I can do and enjoy now anyway, music (of my choosing) is one of them, etc, I also can still play video games as long as I'm by myself and they are of my choosing, etc, I can also watch some old movies or shows that I know really well, and have either grew up watching, or have watched throughout my whole entire life, as there are no surprises and I know that I know that I know they aren't being manipulated, etc, but have to still do that only by myself much of the time, but I'm by myself a lot anyway, so that's OK... I also like to get outside, go on walks or bike rides, or hikes by myself, etc, I like to get out in nature, I also like to go camping when I can, or fishing when I can, etc...

And my best friends are my two buddies that are also my babies, and that's my two kitties, etc, I like animals a whole heck of a lot more than I like most people a lot of the time, etc, and having my babies helps a lot, etc...

But I do spend a lot of time alone or by myself, etc, I have a few, and just a few, friends that I can tolerate, etc, and spend time with them sometimes, etc, but I can't ever do a lot of people at one time, so if they say like invite to things or social gatherings or something like that, a lot of times I just don't go, etc, due to this mainly, etc, my good friends know why though, and are pretty understanding a lot of the time, and still spend time with me anyway, etc, sometimes, etc...

I don't have much family left, was an only child and had no brothers or sisters, etc, and both my mom and dad died when I was in my teens and early twenties, etc, I have a few cousins, like two, that I still have contact with "sometimes", but that's very sparingly usually anymore, etc...

Anyway, that's about all I can think of right now...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much for explaining all that. It must be sensory overload a lot of the time. Have you ever self medicated with drugs at all? If so, how did they affect you? So the outside " all knowing" influence that talks to you and knows things before they happen sounds demonic. I often wonder if people with mental illness have the line of reality and the spirit world blurred so they are easier to manipulate or hear. For instance I could have a demon sitting right here saying stuff to me however I cannot hear it or see it or even feel its presence because my sense of reality is very strong and I have never heard voices or had delusions. A day at home alone for me is very quiet. No one is talking and I can just do whatever with no outside or inner interference and tvs don't talk to me or broadcast my thoughts, probably sounds pretty boring but that is just normal for me. Have you seen a doctor for this or taken medication to quiet the voices? You could get some good sleep if you did.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you so much for explaining all that. It must be sensory overload a lot of the time. Have you ever self medicated with drugs at all? If so, how did they affect you? So the outside " all knowing" influence that talks to you and knows things before they happen sounds demonic. I often wonder if people with mental illness have the line of reality and the spirit world blurred so they are easier to manipulate or hear. For instance I could have a demon sitting right here saying stuff to me however I cannot hear it or see it or even feel its presence because my sense of reality is very strong and I have never heard voices or had delusions. A day at home alone for me is very quiet. No one is talking and I can just do whatever with no outside or inner interference and tvs don't talk to me or broadcast my thoughts, probably sounds pretty boring but that is just normal for me. Have you seen a doctor for this or taken medication to quiet the voices? You could get some good sleep if you did.
Sensory overload is definitely a problem, and the only drug I've even done in my entire life is pot, but I gave that up for good and for the rest of my life a while back, or long time ago now a while back, etc...

And I have a very good sense of reality, thank you very much, and while it my be your own "opinion" that it is people like us, inability to know or distinguish that, the difference in and/or between reality or realities or whatever, etc, then I would say you are greatly mistaken, no offense...

You wouldn't and just do not know if you don't have it, OK, I am a very highly logical and reasonable person who is strongly rooted and grounded in "reality", etc, people like us don't ask for these things, OK...

And I've been seeing doctors and counselors and therapists ever since this thing started and I was hospitalized for it when it first started, etc...

And yes, I do take my medication, etc, and all of this does and has helped, etc, and continues to help, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sensory overload is definitely a problem, and the only drug I've even done in my entire life is pot, but I gave that up for good and for the rest of my life a while back, or long time ago now a while back, etc...

And I have a very good sense of reality, thank you very much, and while it my be your own "opinion" that it is people like us, inability to know or distinguish that, the difference in and/or between reality or realities or whatever, etc, then I would say you are greatly mistaken, no offense...

You wouldn't and just do not know if you don't have it, OK, I am a very highly logical and reasonable person who is strongly rooted and grounded in "reality", etc, people like us don't ask for these things, OK...

And I've been seeing doctors and counselors and therapists ever since this thing started and I was hospitalized for it when it first started, etc...

And yes, I do take my medication, etc, and all of this does and has helped, etc, and continues to help, etc...

God Bless!
I didn't mean to offend you- I am sorry if I came off wrong. I have just been trying to learn more about schizophrenia since I found out my mother is bipolar and is delusional sometimes and I just try to understand what it is like to have this. I just wish there was a cure for it. How old were you when you noticed things were different?

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I didn't mean to offend you- I am sorry if I came off wrong. I have just been trying to learn more about schizophrenia since I found out my mother is bipolar and is delusional sometimes and I just try to understand what it is like to have this. I just wish there was a cure for it. How old were you when you noticed things were different?
I am not that easy to offend, don't worry about it really, "really" OK, don't worry about it really, K, just try to be more careful with some of your "assunptions", K, is all I ask, etc...

If you have any other questions then just let me know, OK, and I'll do my best to answer the best I can, K...?

But, you also might want to know that mental disorders of all kinds can be pretty diverse, etc, and not everyones is all the same, etc, K, but I'll tell you more about mine if you want me to, K...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Jaxxi, I just now realized how old this particular thread is, like three years ago, just want you to know I have come some way since then, and know even more about it now, or mine now, etc...

I'll see if I can't give you some more updated information, OK?

But like I said, not everyones is the same, so just please try to keep that in mind, OK...?

And I'm doing a little bit better now since then also, etc, so will see if I can't get you some more updated info, OK?

God Bless!

Upvote 0