✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 3:5 (NASB)
Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God,

Our adequacy is in God and not in ourselves, to accomplish anything good in this world or in our walks with God. Our eyes must of all necessity stay on Him at all times. Though the valleys or the times of dying will come. The harder, faster, stronger our eyes stay on Christ the quicker and more smoother, even with the pain of dying, will we come through the whatever it is we’re going through. To the increase and joy that waits for us on the other side. It takes a heart that is willing and that is all it takes, God will do the rest if the heart stays willing and continually wants Him to.

Blessings to all that would “want Him to”

Much love in Christ, Not me

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This gives me a picture of how persecuted Christians think, throughout the different centuries, until now, and the time to come.

Their joy is set on Christ Jesus, and what will come after this life.

Psalms 34:19

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

Compared to what sufferings one will endure here on earth, it is short lasting compared to the good eternity which will be given to all who believes in and trusts faithfully in their Saviour and Lord with their whole lives surrendered to Him!

Matthew 24:13

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This gives me a picture of how persecuted Christians think, throughout the different centuries, until now, and the time to come.

Their joy is set on Christ Jesus, and what will come after this life.

Psalms 34:19

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

Compared to what sufferings one will endure here on earth, it is short lasting compared to the good eternity which will be given to all who believes in and trusts faithfully in their Saviour and Lord with their whole lives surrendered to Him!

Matthew 24:13

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Yes learning our adequacy is from God and not from ourselves, is a lesson to be learned. I don’t think we ever completely learn this lesson, there’s always a deeper learning to learn. But the joy and the strength that comes from learning it to what degree we do, can be such a increase in our personal relationship with Him, that our hearts feel like their going to burst sometimes. But the joy that come from overcoming is just Christ and more of Christ.

For He is good, always, for He loves always.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0