Walmart Cashier Pays Half of Grocery Bill for Family of Five: ‘I Think Y’all Need a Blessing!’

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A South Carolina mother of three, was “absolutely blown away” when a Columbia Walmart cashier insisted on covering half of her $200 grocery bill —with her personal credit card.

On Friday evening, Ashley Jordan and her husband, Michael, were shopping with their 1-year-old baby daughter, Kinseigh, at the store while their other two children Cayleigh, 5, and Aubreigh, 3, stayed at home with a sitter. Ashley and Michael piled their groceries for the next two weeks and new clothes for the girls into two carts.

Walmart Cashier Pays Half of Grocery Bill for Family of Five: ‘I Think Y’all Need a Blessing!’

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
This type of thing never happened when Obama was oppressing us. It is good to see that people are starting to love one another since President Trump has been sworn in as our undisputed Leader.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This type of thing never happened when Obama was oppressing us. It is good to see that people are starting to love one another since President Trump has been sworn in as our undisputed Leader.

It happens all the time.

Stop kidding around.

^_^

Now aren't you glad that dear-heart of a cashier did this wondrous thing?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I bet she'll be fired for breaking some policy, likely the "no checking yourself out" rule. Walmart is heartless like that. I say as a former employee.

I hope not.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A South Carolina mother of three, was “absolutely blown away” when a Columbia Walmart cashier insisted on covering half of her $200 grocery bill —with her personal credit card.

On Friday evening, Ashley Jordan and her husband, Michael, were shopping with their 1-year-old baby daughter, Kinseigh, at the store while their other two children Cayleigh, 5, and Aubreigh, 3, stayed at home with a sitter. Ashley and Michael piled their groceries for the next two weeks and new clothes for the girls into two carts.

:heart: This-is-precious.

God bless this cashier. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I bet she'll be fired for breaking some policy, likely the "no checking yourself out" rule. Walmart is heartless like that. I say as a former employee.
Why would they? They just got free news coverage in a positive context.

Upvote 0