Wall of Fire

Last night I had a dream that was a message from God for us as a family and God gave me insight on some detail for the further, but I want to share one part of the dream (the rest are personal and only for our family). As some of you know, we are waiting for our visas to go to Germany and when we are going to move, we as a family will go separate ways. The Lord is preparing us for this for a while now. Abraham and I will move to Germany and the girls are going back to South Africa until the Lord will call them to their next destination. I believe that to move to another country and leave your girls in another country would not be that easy. In my dream a women said to me not to leave the girls alone and she then said that she think I must read Zechariah 2:5. I asked her to repeat the scripture and she said Zechariah 2:5. I woke up and read the scripture and got this wonderful promise from God for my daughters. Praise God for His goodness.

Zechariah 2:5

"For I,' says the LORD, "will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst."'