Jan 29, 2012
austria
✟7,853.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
My name is Muzza.

I am on a quest to find someone or even better, a group of those, who YHWH has blessed with the true hunger and thirst for His righteousness. I'm speaking about a passion that goes beyond comprehension, to seek Him out and prepare for the tribulation we see on the horizon.

When I find these people who are just like me, I want us to sit down and sharpen our weapons together, because we are going to need them soon.

If someone can relate, then you will know exactly what I mean here. He has woken me every morning without fail somewhere between 3am and 5am for almost 2 years now to get down on my knees and speak with Him with my first prayer of the day.

5 years ago YHWH gave me 3 small children, one after the other. I never asked for them, in fact, knowing what I know and believing what I believe, having children was out of the question for me, but He obviously decided different. If by His grace He does find me acceptable in His sight, maybe I can safely deliver these 3 precious souls to the other side without a scratch. And if He gives me others to shepherd to the other side of the tribulation like my children, with not one hair on their head touched by violence, then so be it according to His will.

To achieve this, will require me to remain a student of a powerful supernatural faith that only He can supply me with. If He does in fact find me diligent and worthy of such, time will tell I'm sure.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the difference between Surviving and not surviving comes down to us either walking with Him or not walking with Him. We can be watching for all the signs in the world but if we aren't completely ready for this, that ain't gonna make a hui a difference.

Below is my interpretation of walking with Him, and as far as I'm concerned each point is as crucial as the next. What do you think?

* Walking in His righteousness.

*Walking in Faith

*Walking in uprightness and the utmost integrity.

*Walking in humility

*Walking with Him in a state of absolute surrender to His will.