✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Walking in the Light

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Mathew 11:28-30

As someone like so many of us who was worldly and walking in darkness but has now come to see the Light and walk in God’s ways, I want to celebrate God’s amazing grace!

I reflect on my ways of the past and how I used to think and realise just how lost people can be without God in our life.

From a world of debt, drunkenness, drama and pain I now enjoy the fruits of a holy life. Sobriety, being a non-smoker, headed toward financial independence and being happy with much peace in my life. I see clearer, God has opened my eyes. I see the material world for what it is. I no longer desire fancy food or flashy designer clothes, jewellery and watches, a sports car, mansion and servants. Not for me!

What I do want is to get as close to God as I possibly can and serve and honour Him according to His ways. I want to spread the truth of the gospel and the message of love and faith. I want to focus on the things that matter most in life. I want no one in the world to be hungry or thirsty, or to suffer homelessness or torture. I want unnecessary suffering born of greed to end.

Evangelism is the answer. If people do not know the way they need to behave , if they have no knowledge of God’s word, then they will not love their neighbour, they will not serve and love God. We need to spread the word.

I cannot do justice in words as to how much life has changed for me for the better since I am walking in the Light. I can now see crystal clear. My attitude and worldview has completely changed for the better since I am living according to God’s will.

I am bursting with praise for the Lord! Let us lift up holy hands and praise the Lord, Amen!

Please share with us below your stories or examples of things you see or do differently now that Jesus is in your life…

God bless…

Richard Mulcahy

Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to love more, to help more...
Hi Joined2krist,

Your reply is warmly received and reminds me to turn the other cheek and love my neighbour more. Thank you...

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. - John 13:34-35

• Friendly
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0