Walk in Love

shaheem white

Greetings in the Matchless Name Of Jesus!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Greetings my brothers and sisters. I love this site and the opprotunity it has afforded me to fellowship with saints from all over. I would agin like to say that we all come from different cultural and denominational backgrounds. Me myself I am non-denominational but my point is that we are not always gonna see things in the same light. We all know that the Word of God is true and Holy but we don't all interpret that True the same and that's a reality we all can agree on. With that in mind we are gonna disagree at times but we must stay joined in Love because as a Christian it's who we are. I've seen hateful comments, I've seen people being put down, disrespected and so much more and that is not what God called us to do. His Word is clear "Walk in Love"... I love all of you and pray that you all understand what I am trying to say... God Bless

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Walk in Love"..
Yet faithfull are the wounds of a friend.

It is easy to let silly and stupid comments go, but unless they challenged those same comments and the mind set behind them will not be changed.

It is equally easy to hide behind being an honest friend,calling a spade a spade etc and to be rude about others.
There is a fine distinction and it is an area the mods need to be prepared to discuss with offenders and we also need to be willing to challenge what we think is unhelpful comments.
A down vote like on reddit is one way of making that known.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Greetings my brothers and sisters. I love this site and the opprotunity it has afforded me to fellowship with saints from all over. I would agin like to say that we all come from different cultural and denominational backgrounds. Me myself I am non-denominational but my point is that we are not always gonna see things in the same light. We all know that the Word of God is true and Holy but we don't all interpret that True the same and that's a reality we all can agree on. With that in mind we are gonna disagree at times but we must stay joined in Love because as a Christian it's who we are. I've seen hateful comments, I've seen people being put down, disrespected and so much more and that is not what God called us to do. His Word is clear "Walk in Love"... I love all of you and pray that you all understand what I am trying to say... God Bless

Nice post. I agree.

God bless you

Upvote 0

shaheem white

Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yet faithfull are the wounds of a friend.

It is easy to let silly and stupid comments go, but unless they challenged those same comments and the mind set behind them will not be changed.

It is equally easy to hide behind being an honest friend,calling a spade a spade etc and to be rude about others.
There is a fine distinction and it is an area the mods need to be prepared to discuss with offenders and we also need to be willing to challenge what we think is unhelpful comments.
A down vote like on reddit is one way of making that known.
Yet faithful are the wounds of friend? with all respect, that verse has nothing to do with my post. I know the truth offends and i'm not talking about that. I'm referring to those who are being rude and disrespectful. I was very clear in my post. we are children of God and we must walk and talk in Love... I thank you for your response.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yet faithful are the wounds of friend? with all respect, that verse has nothing to do with my post
I think it has everything to do with it.
I've had emails from the mods about 'rude' posts. I have not written rude posts, but have tried to help a poster understand scripture, Christianity or life.
Yet my words have been seen as hostile, rude ,disrespectful. etc

We are disagreeing about the intension of your post in an open and friendly way. How easy is it to be impatient or abrupt and give a false image/message.

Upvote 0

shaheem white

Jul 22, 2017
Newark
✟40,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think it has everything to do with it.
I've had emails from the mods about 'rude' posts. I have not written rude posts, but have tried to help a poster understand scripture, Christianity or life.
Yet my words have been seen as hostile, rude ,disrespectful. etc

We are disagreeing about the intension of your post in an open and friendly way. How easy is it to be impatient or abrupt and give a false image/message.
I am referring to rude and disrespectful comments. It's not hard to see what a rude and disrespectful comment looks like. I'm not talking about a brother or sister correcting another brother and sister as long as it's don't in love. the bible gives us an outline as to how we are to deal with each other.
Luke 6:31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
John 15:12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you
Romans 15:1,2 We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

I am not saying what your saying is wrong because you are right but what I'm saying is it's not dealing with what i'm talking about. You know your intentions and if they were in love "Praise God" I am referring to those who don't speak in Love, those who are being rude and disrespectful. I'm declaring to them that we are called to walk in Love and as Children of God we are to lift each other up not tear each other down....

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON