Walk In Love

[SHADOW=darkblue]There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 2 John 1:6[/SHADOW]

When Christ's commandments to us are described, they always come back to one issue: Love.

Love should move us to strive for justice for those who have been victimized, recompense for those who have been wronged, and harmony for those who are in conflict. It should circumscribe the way we traet each other: it should govern our behavior at all times.

But Love is more than just a matter of behavior: Love is a matter of character, defining who we are. The more we are submitted to Christ's will for our lives, the more this love express itself in us.

I have a question for you. Can people see Christ in you by the way you love?

If not today, make it your goal to walk in love. Who knows, someone might find Christ because of God's love reflected though you.

My prayer, Lord, make your love real in me. Transform the way I treat others. Grant me your power to love both my adversaries and my friends. Let someone see the light of your love in me and come to you.

In Jesus Name Amen

Cherylq  :bow: :bow:

:clap: I couldn't agree more!  So often I get caught up in the worries of this world, and forget that I am the only Bible that some people see.  Thank you for that reminder to start the day with. 

Lord, let me walk in your light today, that others may see you in me.  Let me be gracious, kind, and loving to all.  :pray:

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Amen! We are commanded to love one another.

Colossians 2:2
That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

1 John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Upvote 0