Wakeup Call for Liberal Elites in Canada

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
now that illegals are pouring in to Canada Mr boy Trudeau is starting to change his tune.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a message for asylum seekers: crossing illegally into the country doesn't offer an advantage when it comes to obtaining refugee status in Canada.

"If I could directly speak to people seeking asylum, I'd like to remind them there's no advantage," Trudeau said at a news conference Sunday in Montreal.

"Our rules, our principles and our laws apply to everyone."

Trudeau's comments come as the government grapples with a surge in asylum seekers crossing into Quebec.

In the first two weeks of August, more than 3,800 people walked over the border into the province, compared to the 2,996 who crossed throughout all of July.

Speaking prior to Montreal's Pride Parade, Trudeau stressed that anyone seeking refugee status will have to go through Canada's "rigorous" screening process.

Trudeau to asylum seekers: Crossing border illegally won't fast track immigration

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trudeau is weak. Have somebody call him a racist for saying this and I'm sure he will let in a million to prove them wrong even though it would destroy Canada.

If your country gets destroyed, you win.

• Haha
Reactions: football5680
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They get enough of them in Canada, they'll be trying to cross the border into the United States, and we'll have to build another wall, which will give the liberals something more to scream about.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
They get enough of them in Canada, they'll be trying to cross the border into the United States, and we'll have to build another wall, which will give the liberals something more to scream about.
It would be hilarious if Canada built a wall. And they will. They protect their borders unlike the US.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It would be hilarious if Canada built a wall. And they will. They protect their borders unlike the US.

I actually put forward an Alternative Wall Theory a few months ago.........
The situation along the USA - Canada border though would not fit so well with
my plan that I do think has potential in a hotter and drier climate.

An alternative wall..... to The Donald's Mexico - USA wall would include......
a massive ocean water desalination facility plus.......

a huge fish farm.... that extends along much of the alternative wall.........
infinite financing for the project will be made possible once we humans line up our
valuation of human life..... and all life..... more so along the line of how the being of light of
NDE fame views life..........

(Did you know that ONE nation has experienced COOLING IN ITS CLIMATE SINCE 1950)? That same nation led the world, on a per capita basis in planting trees and in desalination of ocean water for agriculture, reforestation projects and for towns experiencing drought. You got it.....ISRAEL!
You can find this out by Googling Global Dimming.....

Upvote 0