Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I have the increasing sense that there are a lot of people over there just itching to teach the assorted ‘enemies of the people’ a lesson, and that the police for the most part would be happy just to let that happen.

I think many younger people in the US have had enough. That's part of the reason you are seeing so many statues coming down. The system is broken, and tearing down its idols is no sin.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He did say he could shoot people on the streets... which says alot about what's in his subconscious. He has a high conflict personality, and like alot of psychpaths and narcissists, thrives emotionally in the midst of mayhem.
It helps fill the pit of emptiness inside them....

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
He did say he could shoot people on the streets...

I am starting to not think so. President Trump can barely hold a common water bottle and drink from it. I do not believe that he would have the manual dexterity to hold a firearm and operate it successfully, let alone actually hit a human sized target.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am starting to not think so. President Trump can barely hold a common water bottle and drink from it. I do not believe that he would have the manual dexterity to hold a firearm and operate it successfully, let alone actually hit a human sized target.
He may be too cowardly to do it himself. That’s why he has peeps for the dirty work.

Upvote 0