Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reading Romans Chapter 1 Verses 18 to 32 is stunning. It is an exact description of today's world. The circus it has all become, with everyone doing as they please, worshipping themselves, empty idols and material things. What lost fools. God is forgotten as people pursue pleasure. Paul knew human nature and nothing much has improved since he wrote those warning words.
I was reading about a 'celebrity' who is a Trans and wishes to be known as 'they'. Homosexuality is now revered by many. Empty headed so called 'celebrities' demand attention, i know of women who have abandoned marriage with men to sleep with women. Of kids not knowing if they want to be a boy or girl. A male friend who has decided he is a woman - so he wears dresses and is having radical painful surgery to remove all that makes him a man. Yet he says he is not gay. It is hard to know how to relate to him. It is all a mad circus. What happened to simple love between man and woman, to bring up children in a stable wholesome environment? That seems obsolete.
Yet, no matter who a person is, they must be able to turn to Jesus and worship. I know of churches where the vicar is openly gay and the congregation has gone. To be replaced by gay, lesbian and trans people. Are they obeying the Bible, is this right and should they not be included in worship too? It is hard to tell. We should not judge, yet we have an opinion as to what is right according to the Bible. The above passage is crystal clear, what Paul wrote. Men with men is wrong, women with women. He says it is unnatural.

I am no better nor worse i am sure, than anyone. God is judge not me. Yet i try to do right, i read Scripture, i pray daily and i believe in God my Father, Jesus Christ His beloved son who died for us and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit. My faith is in God. I feel so disillusioned with all else and cannot wait to be in heaven. I am not suicidal, yet i won't be sorry to die one day and begin eternity with Jesus in safety.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: tturt

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reading Romans Chapter 1 Verses 18 to 32 is stunning. It is an exact description of today's world. The circus it has all become, with everyone doing as they please, worshipping themselves, empty idols and material things. What lost fools. God is forgotten as people pursue pleasure. Paul knew human nature and nothing much has improved since he wrote those warning words.
I was reading about a 'celebrity' who is a Trans and wishes to be known as 'they'. Homosexuality is now revered by many. Empty headed so called 'celebrities' demand attention, i know of women who have abandoned marriage with men to sleep with women. Of kids not knowing if they want to be a boy or girl. A male friend who has decided he is a woman - so he wears dresses and is having radical painful surgery to remove all that makes him a man. Yet he says he is not gay. It is hard to know how to relate to him. It is all a mad circus. What happened to simple love between man and woman, to bring up children in a stable wholesome environment? That seems obsolete.
Yet, no matter who a person is, they must be able to turn to Jesus and worship. I know of churches where the vicar is openly gay and the congregation has gone. To be replaced by gay, lesbian and trans people. Are they obeying the Bible, is this right and should they not be included in worship too? It is hard to tell. We should not judge, yet we have an opinion as to what is right according to the Bible. The above passage is crystal clear, what Paul wrote. Men with men is wrong, women with women. He says it is unnatural.

I am no better nor worse i am sure, than anyone. God is judge not me. Yet i try to do right, i read Scripture, i pray daily and i believe in God my Father, Jesus Christ His beloved son who died for us and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit. My faith is in God. I feel so disillusioned with all else and cannot wait to be in heaven. I am not suicidal, yet i won't be sorry to die one day and begin eternity with Jesus in safety.

The world is not happening to you, it's happening for you.
It's for your edification and growth. It's not a news broadcast.

Upvote 0