Waiting Paitiently to do God's Will

How do we know that the Holy Spirit Works In Us?

• The conviction in our heart.

• Through the deeds that we accomplish.

• Through meditation and studying the word.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsign24

Call2witness
Feb 27, 2003
Dallas,Texas
Visit site
✟15,992.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:pray:

About a year ago or so, I've had the desire to do God's will and to produce good fruit to God.  I had participated in a few devotions and things like that but I feel that I should be doing more.

:confused:   

After reading a few books on the subject of living in abundance, I feel even more convicted to do God's work.

:eek:

But lately I've been overwhelmed with other tasks (work and so forth) that have prevented me from doing so.  I know that I should be paitiently waiting for God's call, but no offence to God, but "Why not now".

:holy:

However, I often pray for this paitience and that God's Holy Spirit will work in me. 

:angel:

<DIR>Hi Bsign24,

I found a couple of verses that might help here.&nbsp; Sometimes our impatience leads us to troubles.&nbsp; Try to 'relax' and 'let go' so God can have his way with you. :hug:

Pro 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

&nbsp;</DIR>

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.