Voting machines.

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi all,
This thread stems off of the hacking conference thread with off topic concerns. Below are some concerns that are beyond our national system due to voting machine software owned by a foreign nation like our FED (Federal Reserve) is.

Who owned proprietary software to most U.S. voting machines in 2016 ? The answer would make your jaw drop. A hint, "Queen & Country".

Who is blamed for 2016 election tampering in public view ? Russia, right? Cant have an allied nation as bad guy, and/or, globalist partner.

2016 is when it was caught. Yet, how long and how many elections were tweaked by a foreign "friendly" nation who owned the software?

Is globalist and multi national corp or bank the same animal? What is MSM? Global or National?

How do we brand taking our national sovereignty back that was lost decades ago ? maga?

For me, above and other concerns come to the forefront due to our trust, which in turn, caused our complacency to allow the above & following to happen...

#1. Corporation is written into constitution that was originally, by the people for the people. Yet corporation is no person (alien), it bleeds green for offenses it caused and can not be locked up if offenses warrant such action (especially multi nationals - global ). Corporations voice is money both foreign and domestic. Foreign and domestic are the same animal as global & national and can be mixed in any ratio one desires.

#2. Allowing a multi national bank or corporation to be our reserve is folly yet we trust...

Our problems focus on effect to self (Me Too) called proximity issue. Weather it be health insurance, deportation, clean water, wage slave, student dept, religious belief. Those are a few out of thousands yet we all got one. These things happen to people not corporations. For those that know something is wrong and been wrong for quite some time the question still remains in this...

We seek WHO is responsible. I put to the table it is not who but what. Here is where trying to articulate a thing so vast and complex is daunting as it requires us to go beyond proximity issue (symptom and/or whose responsible) to cause of said symptom which is written in #1 above. I put "alien" in #1 to describe it as non human in nature not as an Extra Terrestrial.

A corporation termed terminator in the following link is this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zQ_cZ29jc

Thus, a corporation has no compassion which makes it alien to a human constitution created by the people... for a people. This in effect causes a two party system to feed on one another to distract us from what? The corporation among us perhaps? We can blame "a person" under the umbrella of two party system and put a who behind injustices that effect proximity symptoms while ignoring the corporations that prop the who up.

I close with the following link that in essence misses the target in most aspects of it by blaming a man or many men. Yet it takes history and brings past to present minus the true target of corporation in modern politics (Kings of past and Corporations of today answer to no law to themselves until we wake up and remove #1 above from a document of law that requires participants to be human not alien in nature). This in effect makes the target, a what, not a who and it is in all hopes, we as a people tricked into playing this distraction called democrat vs republican. I hope we realize one can not trust an alien entity that does not answer to law upon itself termed corporation. If we are trained from childhood, party means everything, all I can ask is, does it really in modern policy passing? Without that brief case of money how does party matter except to keep us busy in the matrix that passes no policy? In hopes we wake up that the 99% bleed red not green... If these links do not work put the S behind the http (https) . Blessings to you and yours.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are machines considered citizens?
I think we are all in trouble when they start voting ....
Let’s do lunch. Have your machine call my machine.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Are machines considered citizens?
I think we are all in trouble when they start voting ....
Let’s do lunch. Have your machine call my machine.

Nice deflect guys. Funny too :oldthumbsup: . It is our nature (me too) when we have no answers to a reality of a truth.

Upvote 0