New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And anyway, Obama doesn't need to use fraud and manipulation. He has the election in the bag as it is :p

He doesn't need to but I am sure some over zealous supporters of both candidates will take it upon themselves to pull some stunts.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And anyway, Obama doesn't need to use fraud and manipulation. He has the election in the bag as it is :p

Oh Curly, you so crazy.

Seriously, look at Obama's history. He's used nothing but that since his first victory.

After all, that's the Alinsky way.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Oh Curly, you so crazy.

Seriously, look at Obama's history. He's used nothing but that since his first victory.

Alas, it's hard to see the history through the fabrications such as the OP.

Does no Republican know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh Curly, you so crazy.

After all, that's the Alinsky way.

I'm talking about the 2012 election, not any history you can't seem to show any evidence of.

The 2012 election (as it stands right now) is going to be another 2008, simply because of the guaranteed electoral votes. Romney doesn't have much chance of winning the 141 toss-ups.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, I keep assuming you have basic knowledge regarding things like Obama's political history, such as running unopposed in his run for state senate primary by getting ALL of his opponents thrown off the ballot, the sudden opening of the sealed divorce records of his Republican opponent during the U.S. Senate race, etc.

It's all a very fascinating read. I encourage you to brush up on it. A man that dishonest will likely cheat even if he can win fairly.

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry, I keep assuming you have basic knowledge regarding things like Obama's political history, such as running unopposed in his run for state senate primary by getting ALL of his opponents thrown off the ballot, the sudden opening of the sealed divorce records of his Republican opponent during the U.S. Senate race, etc.

It's all a very fascinating read. I encourage you to brush up on it. A man that dishonest will likely cheat even if he can win fairly.

Please, shower us with the tons of (credible, if that isn't too much to ask) support you have. :)

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Sure, just a couple of things since I don't chase goal posts.

1) Give me your definition of "credible" since I don't want to waste my time posting valid sources that happen to get your boxers in a bunch, so you refuse to read them.
2) What do you mean by "ton?" I'm not doing an indepth review of his political history. I'll source the two incidents I mentioned, but I'm not here to educate you on your glorious ruler.

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sure, just a couple of things since I don't chase goal posts.

1) Give me your definition of "credible" since I don't want to waste my time posting valid sources that happen to get your boxers in a bunch, so you refuse to read them.
2) What do you mean by "ton?" I'm not doing an indepth review of his political history. I'll source the two incidents I mentioned, but I'm not here to educate you on your glorious ruler.

1)Credible- CBS, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, etc; .gov or .edu sites. online journals or other peer reviewed sources of information

Not Credible- Blogs, youtube links, WND, extremely biased partisan sites that don't source their claims or use sources that are blogs/youtube/WND/ Other extremely biased partisan sites.

2) You seem very confident that this is basic knowledge. If it is, then surely there will be a lot of information out there on it.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
1)Credible- CBS, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, etc; .gov or .edu sites. online journals or other peer reviewed sources of information

Not Credible- Blogs, youtube links, WND, extremely biased partisan sites that don't source their claims or use sources that are blogs/youtube/WND/ Other extremely biased partisan sites.

:muahah:Sorry, couldn't resist.

2) You seem very confident that this is basic knowledge. If it is, then surely there will be a lot of information out there on it.

Oh there is. I was just covering my bases, as I get tired of certain other posters who just keep demanding more and more evidence. Like in the NBP reward poster: I had a guy who kept claiming it was fake after I linked him to their website.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0