Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Brennan Center for Justice says that voter fraud is “myth” and the Washington Post maintains that voter fraud isn’t a problem.

In this forum many posters, mostly Democrats, continue to deny that voter fraud is an issue. In a landslide it won't make a difference, but voter fraud got Kennedy elected in 1960, got Al Franken elected to the Senate in 2008 and almost let Gore steal the election in 2000. With the recent revelation that the Democratic Party was financing voter fraud and the subsequent denial that there is such a thing, HERE is a list of 23 states where fraud has occurred.

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There's still a disconnect in the logic here.
The vast majority of confirmed fraud involves absentee/mail-in ballots.
The GOP voter I.D. laws are designed to prevent in-person fraud.
If the GOP were really concerned about fraud, their efforts would be directed at the mail-in/absentee processes instead of trying to keep minorities, young people, and the poor from voting at the polls on election day.

It's a solution in search of a problem.

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
voter fraud got Kennedy elected in 1960, got Al Franken elected to the Senate in 2008 and almost let Gore steal the election in 2000.
No proof of any of this. You can't just make things up.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's still a disconnect in the logic here.
The vast majority of confirmed fraud involves absentee/mail-in ballots.
That's the easiest to catch.

Most dead people vote by absentee ballot because it's hard for them to get to the polls. As for voter fraud at the polls, if you're not checking voter ID's anyone can claim to be anyone and there's no way of catching them. That's why the party that opposes voter fraud wants to purge and review voter rolls and the party that supports it wants neither voter ID nor undated voter registrations. After all, illegal aliens and people who have voted already in other states can easily be bussed to a polling site with a name to use that the Democrat operatives know will not be voting.

The ONLY reason to oppose voter ID is because you want to cheat. It's a lie that poor and the elderly can't get a picture ID. It's a lie that denying the vote to dead people or the ineligible is voter suppression.

The GOP voter I.D. laws are designed to prevent in-person fraud.
The Democrats have no voter ID laws because they cheat.
If the GOP were really concerned about fraud, their efforts would be directed at the mail-in/absentee processes instead of trying to keep minorities, young people, and the poor from voting at the polls on election day.
That's another lie. There has been NO effort to suppress anyone's vote; unlike when the Democrats sought to deny the mail-in ballot of people in the military because the military doesn't require stamps. Young people and the elderly alike can get picture ID's. Democrats have ACTUALLY suggested that young blacks wouldn't go to the polls for fear of being arrested; meaning what: that they are all wanted for crimes? Who's the racists now??

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No proof of any of this. You can't just make things up.
Do a little research and get back to me when you are better educated.
I'm not going to waste time citing sources you won't read. Either you want to learn the truth or you wish to remain ignorant. The facts are the facts.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Theres probably even more then we know that passes as legit so they never report it since obviously they don't realize they have been frauded.

If you watch the "Hillarys America" movie its very true what they say in it, Democrats just deny, deny, deny when presented with any evidence. This way nothing else happens.

Sadly many are nieve to how common fraud is and how many get away with it. You can have laws all you want, it doesn't mean people don't find work arounds or ways to get extra votes in if need be. A law itself is not some magical thing that stops fraud. Its just words written down. People are smarter then laws.

That other video about fraud even says they do it every election and get away with it. Way more then "just a few". I'd love to see the reaction if we could show like 300k votes a year were fraudulent. Democrats would probably still deny it of course. Unless of course a republican won. Then they would be like "I believe it now!".

Personally I'm finding its not worth arguing about anymore. Democrats don't want to educate themselves. And in the end as christians they have to stand before God when they die and answer why they chose the side that is for many topics the bible calls a sin. I wouldn't want to be behind them in line on that day.

As it says in Matthew 27:3 about seeing God:
And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

That verse is something NO Christian can deny. And no argument made to God will make him say "Well I see your point!". Remember you can only serve one master. If you serve the politicians of lawlessness then you do not serve God.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do a little research and get back to me when you are better educated.
I'm not going to waste time citing sources you won't read. Either you want to learn the truth or you wish to remain ignorant. The facts are the facts.
...so you don't actually have any proof huh? We're not surprised "Democrats stole the election!!!" is already Mr Trump and his supporters explanation for why he's going to lose in a couple of weeks. :wave:
tulc(good luck with spreading this myth) :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's no fun when your side loses. There were conspiracy theories from democrats about Diebold voting machines when Kerry lost in 2004. Run a better candidate next time.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
That other video about fraud even says they do it every election and get away with it. Way more then "just a few". I'd love to see the reaction if we could show like 300k votes a year were fraudulent. Democrats would probably still deny it of course. Unless of course a republican won. Then they would be like "I believe it now!".

If it was credible and the evidence showed it, I'd be mad no matter who won. I'll await such evidence being presented in my lifetime.

Reactions: Eryk
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It's no fun when your side loses. There were conspiracy theories from democrats about Diebold voting machines when Kerry lost in 2004. Run a better candidate next time.

It was a little truth and then a lot of falsehood. People took the stories of the machines malfunctioning and picking the other candidate when you picked one and made it a conspiracy theory instead of what it was: shoddy programming and hardware.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Brennan Center for Justice says that voter fraud is “myth” and the Washington Post maintains that voter fraud isn’t a problem.

In this forum many posters, mostly Democrats, continue to deny that voter fraud is an issue. In a landslide it won't make a difference, but voter fraud got Kennedy elected in 1960, got Al Franken elected to the Senate in 2008 and almost let Gore steal the election in 2000. With the recent revelation that the Democratic Party was financing voter fraud and the subsequent denial that there is such a thing, HERE is a list of 23 states where fraud has occurred.

God help us.

• Agree
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

What flavor was that Kool-Aid you drank? This sounds like one of those absurd arguments like "showing a valid ID at polls is racist".

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
What flavor was that Kool-Aid you drank? This sounds like one of those absurd arguments like "showing a valid ID at polls is racist".

It's becoming less common today, but one example would be that a lot of elderly people were not issued birth certificates for a number of reasons. Today, in order to get an ID in most states, you need a birth certificate and there is no way for these people to get one. If these people never had a driver's license because they never drove and didn't get a passport because they didn't travel, the voter ID laws disenfranchise them. There's no other way to look at it.

When you look at statistics, you will find that this would hit a lot of people who historically don't vote for those pushing voter ID legislation.

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There has been NO effort to suppress anyone's vote
Alabama passed laws requiring specific state issued ID's then subsequently closed 31 locations where those IDs were to be obtained, largely in minority neighborhoods.
references

The ONLY reason to oppose voter ID is because you want to cheat. It's a lie that poor and the elderly can't get a picture ID..
It is a lie to say that making the process more and more difficult, particularly with those of limited mobility or means, is not a form of suppression.
The intent is not to make it impossible, as you suggest. The intent is to make it just difficult enough that many will not be determined enough to follow through.

You jump to an incorrect conclusion that I am opposed to voter ID laws in their totality. I favor showing ID, or proving who you are at the poll. otoh, this should be a simple item, not the convoluted laws of the GOP.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today, in order to get an ID in most states, you need a birth certificate and there is no way for these people to get one. If these people never had a driver's license because they never drove and didn't get a passport because they didn't travel, the voter ID laws disenfranchise them.
The should be able to get a state ID with two pieces of ID. They should still have a social security number since it's been around for 80 years. They surely have tax returns; if not they aren't eligible. What does that eliminate; five people? No reason to not required ID to vote. You have to show ID to buy cigarettes.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alabama passed laws requiring specific state issued ID's then subsequently closed 31 locations where those IDs were to be obtained, largely in minority neighborhoods.
references

In PA, the voter ID requirement was thrown out in large part due to the fact that half the state didn't live within 30 minutes (or something like that) of Drivers License Centers (the only place to get a free ID) that were open more than a couple days a week.

So PA just kept its old/current system. First time you vote at a precinct, you have to provide some sort of an ID, which includes, but not limited to, your voter registration card that's mailed to you when you register, drivers license, utility bill, social security check, etc. After that first time, they just go by your signature.

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
What flavor was that Kool-Aid you drank?
I was always partial to the black cherry flavor. However, as an adult I prefer my sugar water to be in the form of southern 'sweet tea'.

This sounds like one of those absurd arguments like "showing a valid ID at polls is racist".
I have said nor suggested no such thing. Showing ID, in and of itself, is neutral. Specific ID laws may or may not be racially motivated, each one would stand or fall on its own merits.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0